Jiro And Hebe {Rated R}

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }

Jiro stopped at the gate and a security guard came and recognized his car as he open the gate for him.He bowed his head as Jiro passed by..."Good Evening sir" in greetings.He parked his car in the driveway.The majestic door stood in front of him as Jiro took a deep breath before going in...

Hebe was getting ready for bed.She had her nightgown on as she heard him cough.He has been feeling weak and sickly lately.He coughed again this time in paroxysm,it seems like he is choking and the cough never ending.She got out of her room and knocked on his door.

"Uncle Sammie,Are you alright?" Hebe asked through the door.She pushed it open when he was not answering.She found him all red and sweaty as he tried. to catch his breath.Hebe rushed to his side and put her arms on his back as she rubbed it off.

"Did you drink your medicine?" Hebe asked.

The old man nodded his head and smiled at her.As he was able to catch his breath."I am alright,don't worry about me." he said.

"I am making you a hot tea.It  will help you with your coughing spells." Hebe said as she left the room.Hebe was on the her way down when the front door opens.And out came Jiro still in his business suit.He looked tired..and worried.And then their eyes met.They stared at each other,not saying anything.No smiles but only recognition of each other.

Jiro stared at Hebe and saw her walking down the stairs in her flimsy nightgown.She looks beautiful and yes tempting.He swallowed his saliva.It seems like just staring at her,is just enough to make him want her.

"Where is Uncle Sammie?" Jiro asked.No greetings ,just a hard mean look at Hebe.

Hebe fought back his cold stares and stared back at him."He is in his room." Hebe answered."I am afraid ,he is not feeling well."

But Jiro just ignored her last sentence and continued walking up to the stairs without looking back.Hebe bit her lips, she wondered when will Jiro ever forgive her,and when will he ever accept her presence in this house.She doesn't want to be in this house in the first place,if only she has any choice in her life....

Jiro knocked on Uncle Sammie's room."Jiro is that you?Come in here." he said.He was in bed,with his head propped up.He look so small in her big bed with four poster and the majestic headboard.But even with his size,he still look a man of power and yes a man to reckon with.

"Are you alright?Have you seen your Doctor yet." Jiro asked in concern.

He brushed it off."I am alright and quite strong,This is nothing just an ordinary cold and you making it a big thing.You and Hebe.Both of you fuss too much." he said.

"We just want you to feel better and healthy.We want you around us for a very long time." Jiro said as he smiled at him.And then there was a knock on the door,and then came Hebe with a tray ,and she got two cups and a teapot  with her.

Uncle Sammie motioned her to put the tray on the bedside table."If you will excuse us,Jiro and I have an important things to discuss." he told Hebe.And Hebe ,quietly left the room.Jiro followed her with his gaze.He notice her body through her flimsy nightwear, the tiny waist and the curve of her hips.You can see the silhoutte of her whole body ,as Jiro's  body heats up at the sight of her..Damn,he should never went home,he thought....

He came back to present when he heard his Uncle cough again as he returned his gaze back to him."What is the important thing ,we have to discuss?" he asked.

"I want you to move back here in the house." Uncle Sammie said as he looked at him.

"Move back in the house? I can't,it will be hard to commute everyday to the office." Jiro answered .

"I want you to stay here while I am away.I am leaving this weekend for a business,and I will be gone for a while.Hebe will be left here all alone.I will feel better if you are at  home with her." his Uncle added.

Jiro can't find a reason to defy his order.He knows he can't say no."Watch her,take care of her while I am away.You are the only one I can trust her with.You know how I treasure her in my life. " Uncle Sammie added.

"Alright,if that is what you want.I'll keep an eye on her." Jiro said."Is that all?" as he is about to get up.

"I have another thing," as he took a set of keys on his bedside table."This is the key to my safe deposit.Open it only if ever something happens to me.Open it only when I'm gone, I am leaving my riches to you and Hebe.I want to make sure that Hebe is well taken care if ever I am gone.Can I trust you on this one.I knew you are the only one I can trust."

"Where are you really going?You are scaring me." Jiro asked."Are you in trouble with the family? We did everything that they asked us to do.Isn't that enough?" with a worried tone.

"No,I am still part of the family,but you are not and so is Hebe.So you have to take care of yourself and Hebe.You know i always love you as my son.You are the son that I never have,and I am glad that I have you in my life." he said as tears brimmed in his eyes.

Jiro's eyes misted too,as he nodded his head."I will try to come back.I will come back for you and Hebe." he said."I am tired now,and I am sure you are tired too." as he close his eyes in dismissal of Jiro.

Jiro went out and decided to sleep in the house tonight ,instead of going back to his apartment in the city.He ed his shirt on the way to his room...as he passed by Hebe's room.He can feel her eventhough he can't see her....And he has to stay in the same house with her....

Memories of Hebe flooded him tonight...How can he lust one woman.He wanted her so much and yet he cannot have her anymore.The memories of their first meeting still came to his mind.....She was young and fresh and the new kid in the block.He went there ,just like any given Friday,when you want to unwind and just get laid.He was a frequent costumer ,as he was introduced by Uncle Sammie.The brothel house,the whorehuse as what you call it.Madame Song said that she got someone new that she reserved just for him.And he said yes without even seeing the girl.The price is high,for the first timer,and he doesn't care for the price,she will be clean and pure for him.....and for that he can even dream of decent girls and pure woman.The kind of girl that you introduced to your Mom.

He saw her in the room ,with her back on him.She was quiet and she asked for the light to be turn off.She doesn't want to do it in the bright lights.

"I want to see the marchandise that I paid for,before I turn off the lights." Jiro said."Turn around,I want to see your face.I want to know if you're worth it."

Hebe turned slowly,there was this fear in her eyes.She looked beautiful,young and fresh and yes just simply beautiful with a touch of innocence in her..She is worth the price that he is paying for tonight,he thought.Her eyes brown and  sparkling,her nose high,her skin flawless,and her lips red and sweet.He can feel his manhood getting erect just at the sight of her.He wanted to taste the sweet red lips as he asked her to come nearer.He hold her on her shoulder and then kiss her full on her lips,and true enough,it tasted so sweet ,as sweet as  red delicious strawberries ,fresh plucked from the farm.He couldn't get enough of her.He was drunk and intoxicated with just  kisses,as he drank in her sweetness.Pushing his toungue inside of her ,digging her.tasting her.She did not fight back,she just accepted all his kisses.She is just a after all.

Then after a while the kisses was never enough as he wants more from her,as his hold of her become tighter and rougher.His lips moved from her lips to her neck,and then down to her ,removing anything that comes his way,her clothes,her brassiree as he threw them on the floor. And then he and played with her ,.She moaned as he played with them.He can feel her responding to his touches,as she hold him tight and moaned in delight.

He took off his clothes,there came his shirt,his pants his,underwear,until he stood there in front of her.Hebe unable to look at him,she have her gaze down.Jiro pulled her in his arms again as he took off her , as she too is with him.Jiro stared at her body enjoying it's sight,He carried her in the bed and put her down gently.His lips played with her body as Hebe squirmed and moaned with his touches.with his kisses.

And then he put his finger inside of her as Hebe bolted in pain,she was tight.but she was moist and wet inside.She is a definitely born a as he have the smug look in his face.And then he can feel his manhood throbbing and getting harder ,getting impatient,as he himself to her as Hebe yelped in pain.Jiro muttered a curse under his breath,this girl is truly a ,He thought,but it is too late to do anything now as he continue ing her body and Hebe screamed and hold on tight .He can feel the hot tears in her face,as he continue ing her to relieve of himself.And finally as both of them reached the of the act....as both of them are tired and spent.

Jiro lays there in the bed,unable to say anything.At first he thought tht it is just an act.She thought she was just play acting with him,being naive and being a ,but he never knew that she is for real.He is the first man to own her body.He stared at her back and she was laying on her side,her face away from him.She was crying.He doesn't know why he felt guilty after taking her..He never felt guilty before.He has deflowered girls before and usually there is a feeling of triumph after wards...but today all  he has is guilt,and remorse.He wants to hold her in his arms and tell her he is sorry and that it will be alright.....but instead he just lays there and did nothing to console her....

He got up and dress up ."What is your name?" he asked.

She was still crying,and she stopped and wiped her tears,as she looked at him.'My name is Hebe." She look at him....as she tried to keep the memory of his face,of his body and the sound of his voice , inside of her ,the memory of her first time with this man...If only there is love in the act then it could have been better...but instead,it is just a lust ,a temporary need to fill in his life,as Hebe bit her lips and hurt her at the thought.....And what hurt the most is when she saw the folds of money on the bed.as she holds them in her hands.....now she is really a ....as the tears flowed...