One Last Try/One Last Cry

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }

Hebe went back to her room,angry and hurt.She was so mad at herself and angrier at Jiro for refusing to see and admitting the truth.There should be something there,in whatever they are feeling for each other.This is not just lust or just merely physical attraction that she felt,more than physical and yes definitely more than ual.She can't imagine herself,being with another man.It is only him that she wants to share her bed with.

Now that she is free,since she has learned that Uncle Sammie,never have anything on her but he just loved her like a daughter.She felt happier and yes free,free for the first time in her life.She can breathe easier now than before,but her only problem and the cause of her unhappiness is Jiro.If she can ony get through him,if he can see and feel the love that she felt for him,then maybe,he will realized that what they have is more than a roll in the hay.Maybe he will feel more for her and then eventually love her for real.

Tears started pouring before she knew it.She tried to brush it away but it just keep on coming.She hated him and yet she love him at the same time.How can be an opposite feeling be together at the same time? Is it true then that hatred and love are akin to each other?

After few minutes of crying,Hebe havs enough of her tears,as she tried to wipe it away.She have to do something,to make Jiro realized.He still wants her,she just knew it,and she knows that Jiro won't be able to resist her.She got him by the balls,as what they say in the whorehouse.But she wants him more than that,she wants all of him,his heart and his love.....and there is no in between.Uncle sammie won't be home until tomorrow,she still have him until tomorrow,as she plans for something....

Jiro took a shower and went out of the house.He doesn't know where to go,but he ends up going to his apartment and staying there for the whole day.he can't stay in the house anymore.Hell,he can 't even be friends with her,he can feel himself,falling for her more and more.And even if they are fighting and he being mad at her,he can't even hate her for real.He still fell for her charms ,even if he doesn't want to.Sometimes,he wondered if she cast a spell on him,that is why,he can't seem to get over her.

He tried,going with another girl,more beautiful and ier than Hebe,but he would get bored halfway to the date.Even his ual appetite has gone down to nothing after her.Tiuching a girl,made him think of Hebe more.Each touch that he gave to the other girl,the more he felt like wanting Hebe and wanting her more and more.Being with another girl as a substitute,is not even an answer.Jiro fell asleep,thinking about Hebe....

He woke up in the afternoon.he was lost for a while.This morning he woke up with Hebe in his arms,and this afternoon,he woke up and he felt so empty.He just have the urge to go home and be with her.He missed her already and it is not even a whole day without her.it will surely be a hell,trying to get away from her,when his Uncle Sammie comes back.He got up and he knew that he has to go home for now.

Hebe was at home,waiting for Jiro to come back.She looked at herself in the mirror,and she liked what she saw.She was wearing a cocktail dress ,an elegant but with y undertone clothes.She wore a make up and put an extra perfume for the last touch up.She heard his car roars fronm the outside as she got excited.he closed her eyes and crossed her fingers.

"Lord,please make him want me,love me.I knew,he loves me,I jst knew it." she said as she closed her eyes and crossed her fingers.

Jiro walked in the house and was surprised to see Hebe, as if she is just there waiting for him.He took a deep breathe as he walked inside the house.Somehow by the way she looks tonight,he has this feeling of apprehension and anxiety.

He only has to look at her and yes he can feel himself wanting her.The dark brown eyes,the upturn nose,the luscious red lips and the flawless skin,framed by her small face,and her long black shiny hair.Jiro swallowed hard as he stared at her.He can feel his body heating up as the urge to touch her is getting stronger every minute.

Hebe looked at him as she smiled at her self.She stared at his eyes,and she knows that Jiro is attracted to her.She can see the longing in his eyes,the quiver in his lips and the tremors within him.She walked slowly ,like cat with a swaying hips as she stood in front of him.He usually towers her for he is a very tall man,but she wear her heels today so as she can look him straight in his eyes.As their eyes locked in each other,and Hebe her red lips in front of him,inviting him to touch her lips and taste her sweetness.She knows he wants her as much as she wants him....and tonight will be the night .....it is now or...she will just have to give up on him..accept defeat and learn to forget him...

"Hebe...what do you think you are doing?" as he swallowed hard.