Hebe's Past

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }
Fan Fiction

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }

by Anne

Chapter 4

Hebe's Past

A/N- For some unknown reasons this story has been haunting me.I guess I'll be finish with this story within a week ,cause the scenarios keep playing on my mind and I know I just have to write it..like now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hebe was unable to sleep tonight.Knowing that Jiro is just on the next room and at the same roof with her,memories of their past keeps on coming back to her.The cold mean look that he always throws at her,hurts her like no end.She wondered what is playing on his mind.Does he think that she was here because she is after ,his Uncle's power and wealth.Will he believed him if she told him that she doesn't have a choice for that matter,after all she is just a bought things and not considered as a person.She is not a free man after all.

Although her relationship with Jiro is all ual and nothing personal,she has learned to love him,learned to love his touches and his kisses.He was after all the only man she has ever known.and the only one who has shown her tenderness.Some people might have thought that she is and slaves but in truth,she has been to only one man and that is Jiro,even Uncle Sammie never touched her,he never attempted  to touch her.The only touch that she ever knew was that of Jiro.

She have heard from the house that Jiro paid a big sum to keep her.He paid Madame Song to keep her exclusive for himMadame Song  offered to Jiro to take her with him but he refused.He just want her ready there whenever he needs her.They become lover and ual partner.He usually makes love to her and then after the ual act,he will became loose and starts telling her, his inner self that only her are allowed to see.Soon enough,Hebe finds herself falling for him,as she learned to get to know him more.She give him everything of herself during their ual act and both of them went on a higher heights each time.Hebe felt at that time that they were made for one another,that  he was her partner for life.....until one time and one mistake that changed their relationship forever.

The house got a phone call that day and they have mistaken the call was from Jiro who has been coming regularly for Hebe ,once or twice a week,as Hebe got ready for Jiro,But she got the surprised of her life when it was another man.it was an older man who have no resemblance to Jiro whatsoever .She got scared at the sight of another man in the room.But one look at her and the man was so shock to see her as if he knew her from the past as he called her by a different name.Something new and something foreign as he stared at her.She thought he is going to touch her but he never did.He just stood there staring at her when he learned that she was not the girl that he knew from before.

He asked her, her name,her age and the place where she was born.The name of her parents and the name of her Mom specifically.She does not want to remember it anymore,but he made her remember them again.He left and she thought she will never see him again but after a week he came back only to take her home with him.And Jiro never came to see her by anymore after that night.She was afraid that he might have heard that she was with another man and  that is why he never want her anymore.She cried each night that he never came for her....

When the Old man took her home,she didn't know that he was this rich,mansion,maids,cars and everything he got.She heard that he paid a great amount of money to Madame Song to get her.And on the first night in the mansion ,she got the jolt of her life when she learned that Jiro lives in the same house and that he calls him his Uncle Sammie.Jiro never acknowledged their past.He stood there like he never knew her and that he has met her for the first time in his life.The Hebe before never exist in his life,only the Hebe now that he thought was the kept woman of his Uncle Sammie.

Uncle Sammie has been nice to her.He never asked anything from her.He gave her too much and asked very little in return.Hebe began to respect him and even love him but not as a lover,but like an older brother,a Father and yes like an Uncle as she called him.He gave her the love and respect that she never have before,and in return,Hebe was grateful for all that he has done for her.If not for him,she will be in the brothel house servicing every man that comes her way and maybe hating herself even more in the end and hating her family more and more ,and thanks to Uncle Sammie,she is not as bitter as before...not bitter but more accepting of what she became.Uncle sammie made her a better person...

Hebe got up unable to sleep as she went out of her room as she finds herself staring at Jiro's face right outside her door and he have this unreadable expression in his face.....

       -->