Looking For Hebe

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }

Jiro woke up with the ringing of his phone,as he grabbed the phone on his bedside table.The number is something unfamiliar,as he flipped open his phone.He looked outside and yes it is already morning.The sun is already up.He got a big headache just looking on the bright lights outside.He was unable to sleep and yet when he was able to sleep,images of Hebe came to him, something that he could not even remember.All he knew was that she was there,and he did tried to reach out for her.He felt so empty now.....

"Hello,Is this Attorney Wamg?" the voice from other line asked.

"Yes,may I know who's calling please.?" he asked.As far as he knew this is his personal number and wondered where did she get his number.

"Good morning Sir,I was the lady in the apartment,The one that I spoke to you last week.You were asking about the girls in apartment 405." she said.

His heart is thumping at the mention of the number,the last place where Hebe has been."Yes,you have something ?Are they back?" he asked.

"Yes the other girl is back.I saw her came home last night.So if you want to catch her before she leaves in the morning for work." she said.

"Oh thank you ,thank you very much for the information." he said.

"Your welcome,but don't forget the thing that you promised me?" she said.

Jiro remembered,he promised that he will give her something in return for the information."Yeah,I did not forget." he said.

"Don't forget apartment 406.That is my apartment number." she said."You buzz me first and i will let you in."

"Alright,I 'll be there." he said.He got up and dress up.Finally he got something .Maybe that is why the restless dream last night.Maybe this time he can find her....as he took a deep breath and have his fingers crossed.

Jiro buzzed apartment 406 as the lady has instructed.Soon enough,the lady came down with a big smile for him,as she let him in.Jiro gave her an envelope as she pointed Ella's aprtment door and left.

Ella woke up with a buzz from her door.She wondered who could it be.She just returned last night and nobody knows that she was back yet.She was tired from the trip,and cleaning of the place after they left it unattended for weeks.She peeped on the hole and saw a tall man, in front of her door.

"Yes " she answered.without opening the door.

"Can I speak to you?" Jiro asked.

"And who are you?" Ella asked.

"I am Jiro Wang.I am looking for Hebe Tian.They said that she stayed with you a week ago.Can you please open the door." he said.

Ella was unsure for a seconds.What if he is somebody,bad or dagerous? But he looked dignified,as she opened the door for him.And then she got the full view of the man.he was tall and quite good looking and quite dressed impeccably in his suit.She wondered if he was the man that hebe has fallen for and knocked her down.

"What is it do you want?" Ella asked.

Good morning.I am so sorry to bother you this morning,but I am looking for Hebe,Hebe Tian." Jiro said.he doesn't know why suddenly he was afraid of the girl in front of him.She looked intimidating and yet he has faced a lot of people who are really scary than her.She is not even tall,nor big,in fact she is just a little bit more than five feet as he towers over him.But he has sensed the fierceness and the anger in her which is directed at him.

"I gathered,that she stayed with you.And that you left with her two weeks ago." Jiro asked.

"And before,I gave you any information about her,who are you by the way?" Ella asked.

Jiro was suddenly unsure of what to say to her."Hebe ...used to live with us, actually my  Uncle and we have been looking for her. There was some sort of misunderstanding.Do you know where is she?"

"She stayed with me for a couple of months but left two weeks ago.She just asked if she can stay with me for a few of months.I don't have any idea where she went.She never left a forwarding address.I am sorry." Ella said.

"Please,if you knew anything.I have to find her." Jiro said.

"I am so sorry.I really don't know anything much about her.She is only a room mate to share a rent ,that's all.She never really talk about herself." Ella said.

"If there is anything,can you please call me." as Jiro gave her his calling card.Ella looked at the card and saw the title.He is a lawyer.Ella wondered if Hebe is in trouble with the law,or he is the father of her baby.Either way she has to make sure that this man never finds Hebe.

"That is my personal number.Call me please if there is anything.I really need to talk to her." he said.Ella stared at him and she noted the desperation in his face and his voice.Is it right to keep the truth away from him??? But Hebe asked for the secrecy of her whereabouts....and she should knows better what is best for her....

Jiro sighed and all the hopes that he got earlier is now down the drain....Nobody seems to know where Hebe is....She will be having their baby soon.He got to find her before the baby is born......