Epilogue

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }

The rain came early in the morning,and now the sun has started to come out from the dark clouds.The dews are still on the leaves and the mist on the stained glass windows..is all but a remnants of the rain that came.The day looked promising  and the forecast will be sunny and bright after the early rain in the morning.

The big house is in  full blast.So many activities going on.The caterer arrived early in the morning.The tents are all now set up The flowers are being set to places. and the chairs and tables are in the right places.The gazebo is set with the altar for the wedding rites later on.

Jiro woke up and found his arms empty as he looked for Hebe.He was all alone in the room.She was just in his arms last night.He got up and went out of their room,lookimg for his bride today. But a man  stopped him from going inside the room,as he smiled at him.

"You are not supposed to see the bride before the wedding." Uncle Sammie said."So are you ready for the big day?"

"I have been ready...for the longest time.I can 't wait for Hebe to be my wife." as he smiled at him."And I know that all of these is not possible without you.I can never thank you enough.I am so lucky in having you in my life. Me and Hebe are so thankful."

"I am thankful to,that I have you and Hebe and now the baby in my life.You just don't know how you made me happy.And for finding a son in you." as they both hugged each other.Uncle Sammie cried and Jiro cried.The two men with better understanding of each other,as they looked at each other.

"We better get ready...you don't wanna be late at your own wedding and have Hebe wait for you?" he said,

"No,I will be ready.Where is the baby?" Jiro asked.

"Oh Ella and her Mom is with the baby right now.They are getting him ready,so why don't you run along and get ready..."

Jiro waited in front of the altar, as the music started....and soon enough...Hebe came ,in off white wedding dress,walking in the middle of the aisle,with Uncle Sammie .Her eyes are sparkling with happiness.She is beautiful as ever.Her long hair flowing with tiny white flowers and glitters.The dress glitters with crystals as the sun strike at it.The breeze came as it blew the veil which extends to the ground. Hebe was like floating in air....as she walk towards  her groom  in the altar....

And so as they made they promised to each other.....to love and to hold,,,for better or worse..for richer and poorer...in sickness and in health,,till death do them part.And then Jiro kissed his bride....as the people clapped their hands in agreement....Jiro and Hebe at last........together forever....

As they hold each other after making love for the first time as husband and wife.Jiro hold Hebe closer in his arms.
"Somehow doing it right now feels all right.I love you Hebe.And I am so proud to be your husband." Jiro said.

"I love you too.Yes doing it now,everything seems so right and I really felt that I belong to you." Hebe said."I miss John John though.He  always sleep with me every night."

"He is gonna be fine.I am sure Ella is taking care of him.I missed him too.We should just brought him along with us." he said.

"Just my thought.So can we go home tomorrow.?" she asked.

"So soon.Why  are you tired of your husband already?" Jiro asked.

"No,but we still have a lifetime to share.I just miss the baby.But I know you should be my  number one,right?" she said as she smiled at him.

"Yes,you got it right.I should be always number one in your heart, Mrs Hebe Wang.Somehow that sounds so nice to my ears." he said.

"In my ears too. I love only you Mr Jiro Wang." Hebe said and then she can 't say anymore as Jiro's lips came to her......and claimed her....as his own....

Thank you for your support and for reading this story ...yes Dongtian forever......