Hebe And Uncle Sammie

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }

Jiro got up from the chair as he walked outside his room to replemish his drink .It is getting late already,he will have an early day in court in the morning. But his body is so awake and he knows that lying in bed will not help him.A drink is what he needs right now.His cell phone buzz as he took it out from his pocket and saw that it is his Uncle Sammie.He wondered why is he calling him at this time.

His Uncle Sammie as what he calls him.He is his mentor and his saver.He picked him up from the streets and from the death in the hands of the syndicate.After leaving home,and losing his family,he was left to wander in the street.Afraid that the gang will be after him.He never showed his face to his relatives.He doesn't want them involve anymore.His parents lives is more than enough payment for his mistakes.

The syndicate picked him up and took him and made him do things that he is not supposed to do.He did some of the dirty works for them,not that he wants to but because he was forced to do it in excgange for his life.If he made any mistakes,they beat him up till he is black and blue.You are only good if you do their bidding, and you have to do it really good without being caught by the authorities.

He met Uncle Sammie there,in the big house.he was asked to served him coffee,and sometimes to do an errand to bring somethings like important papers to his house.He is the big Guy's lawyer.They ran to him if they are caught and he is the one that set them free.He can't say no to them.he is part of their family and they are the one that sent him to school and become of what he is.he saw him and he liked him and he asked for him from them.From then on his life has changed.

Uncle Sammie sent him to the best school and treated him like his own son.He never have any family.He was never short for a female companion but none of them are decent enough to put his ring in their finger.Most of the time the girl that he got is from the house of Madame Song.He was also introduced in her house at an early age...and learned that the girls are just for games and fun and they do things in your own bidding.

He answered the phone."Jiro,I want you to come home.We have a very important things to discuss." Uncle Sammie said on the line.His voice was low but the command and authority was there.

"I'll be there Uncle." he answered as he hung up on him.He wondered what can it be?Does it involved Hebe again? As Jiro took a deep breath.Just thinking about her,put him in turmoil.He doesn't want to think of her again.he wants to forget her,and he wants to convince himself that she never really existed in his life.....she is all just but a dream.

He hopped in his car and drove to the suburbs of the city.His Uncle lived in the affluent neighborhood.Mansions and rich people lives here.He used to live here too.But he moved out ,when she moved in.They can't be living in the same house,the temptation is so great.He may not be able to control himself...if ever...And no he cannot hurt the people that he owes his life to.He cannot hurt Uncle Sammie....he just have to forget Hebe and learn to ignore her....