Leaving Behind The Pain

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }

 

That night,hebe was unable to sleep.She tossed and turned in her bed.She was thinking of the whole thing,thinking about the baby,thinking about Jiro and Uncle Sammie.So many things in her thoughts,so many ifs and maybe's.She doesn't know what road to ta take,stay with Uncle Sammie and the baby will have a name ,a better life but will it be for the better.Jiro will always be around ,and it will be harder for he to forget him.And what if the baby grew up and found out that Jiro is her father....it is never gonna be right.

The best option for her is still to leave,this place and go as far away as possible from Jiro,where they won't be able to find her.Live on her own and take care of her own child.She promised herself,she is gonna be strong about this.She can be strong,and she will be strong for the baby.

Morning came and Hebe lays in bed as she waited for Uncle Sammie to leave the house.He usually go somewhere on Monday morning.He said they are going to have a meeting.She doesn't really ask where he goes.She doesn't have any right anyway.She will just leave when he is gone.She got everything ready now.

She pretended to be sleeping when he knocked on her door before leaving.She can see him peeping on her door to check on her.As she took a last glimpse of this old caring man.She will always consider him as the father that she never had,as she tear at her last sight of him.

Uncle sammie wemt to the office that morning,as he went straight to jiro's office.Jiro was so surprised to see him in his office very early on Monday morning.There was something in his eyes,anger,maybe.he never gets angry unless it is something big.

"Uncle what brings you here? I was just in the house yesterday? " Jiro asked.

"There is something I want you to do for me." he said,as he closed the door behind him.

"What is it,that you want me to do?" Jiro asked.

"I want you to make the necessary paper,the license and all.Me and Hebe are getting married as soon as possible." he said.

Jiro stared at him,unable to believe what he is saying.He felt his whole world collapsed right in front of him.He never expected this things will happen.He couldn't say a thing,like there is something stuck in his throat.

"I made up my mind,I am going to marry her." he said.

"Marry her,? Are you sure about this?" Jiro said when he finally recovered from the intial shock.Expect Hebe to move fast.Did she tell him about the baby? Is that why he is marrying her?Did she tell him that he is also the father?Did Uncle Sammie thought that he was the father of the baby?

"She is pregnant and he needs me.The bastard denied that he was the Father.I could have killed him for doing that to her." he said.So that is the reason for his anger.So Hebe didn't tell him that he was the father if ever he is the father.he is still not sure about that.

"Maybe she herself is not sure that who is the father of her baby." Jiro said with sarcasm."How can she be sure?Maybe it is even your baby." he added.

"I never touched her Jiro,I never touched her.She is only like a daughter to me,as you are a son to me.her Mother is the one that I love,and I thought for a while that she is my daughter,but it turned out she is not.But i learned to love her like a daughter." Uncle Sammie said to Jiro.

Jiro stared at his Uncle unblinking,unable to believe what he is saying.He never touched her,just like Hebe has told her.That baby is clearly his,and that he refused to acknowledge his own baby.He had wronged Hebe,big time.He sank down on the chair,unable to digest everything in front of him.

He swallowed hard as he look at his Uncle,he doesn't know how to tell him that he is the father of Hebe's baby.But he can still correct his mistakes.He can still  marry Hebe and he can still ask forgiveness.

Uncle Sammie saw the expression in Jiro's face."What is wrong Jiro?" he asked.

""Uncle Sammie,I am the Father of Hebe's baby." he said as he choke on the words".But I thought she is your woman....so I...have to give up on her."

"You have hurt her terribly young man.How can you do that to her?" Uncle Sammie said.

"I didn't know the whole thing,you never told me.I thought she pick you over me because of money and position.I never knew the story about her Mother and you." Jiro said.

"You better give name to that child ." he said.

"I will,I'll marry her,I'll marry Hebe not only because she got my child but because I love her.I love her Uncle Sammie." Jiro said as tears came."I really do love her.But I thought....you love her too."

"I love her in a different way than you are thinking.And this time make her happy ,she had enough sadness in her life already.Try to make her happy." he said.

"I'll do my best to make her happy.Thank you Uncle Sammie.Thank you for everything." as he hugged his Uncle Sammie....

Hebe took one last look in her room as she took her bag and went down.The driver will be waiting already and yes Ella is also waiting for her.....She wiped her face from all the tears as she took the last look at her room and the house as she closes the door....behind her....