Letting Go

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }

Jiro walked in the house and was surprised to see Hebe, as if she is just there waiting for him.He took a deep breathe as he walked inside the house.Somehow by the way she looks tonight,he has this feeling of apprehension and anxiety.

He only has to look at her and yes he can feel himself wanting her.The dark brown eyes,the upturn nose,the luscious red lips and the flawless skin,framed by her small face,and her long black shiny hair.Jiro swallowed hard as he stared at her.He can feel his body heating up as the urge to touch her is getting stronger every minute.

Hebe looked at him as she smiled at her self.She stared at his eyes,and she knows that Jiro is attracted to her.She can see the longing in his eyes,the quiver in his lips and the tremors within him.She walked slowly ,like cat with a swaying hips as she stood in front of him.He usually towers her for he is a very tall man,but she wear her heels today so as she can look him straight in his eyes.As their eyes locked in each other,and Hebe her red lips in front of him,inviting him to touch her lips and taste her sweetness.She knows he wants her as much as she wants him....and tonight will be the night .....it is now or...she will just have to give up on him..accept defeat and learn to forget him...

"Hebe...what do you think you are doing?" as he swallowed hard.

"You know why I am doing this.And you know who I want and love." as Hebe stared at him.

"If you think that getting me in bed is enough to make me  love you,then you are totally mistaken.You had your chance before,but you lose it.You think I will fall for a girl like you?" as he stared at her back but then flinched as he saw the pain and the hurt in the eyes.The unshed tears were there,and he can see that he is breaking her heart ,hearing all those words.

"I want more than a ual partner.I want a clean and decent girl for a woman.And I don't have to spell it out to you.You are not that woman.You are nothing but a .I don't even know how many men have enjoyed your body.I paid a high price thinking you are all to myself...but I was wrong...a is a and nothing can change that.And now you are my Uncle's kept woman...you think..I will have the conscience to share you with him.I maybe bad and all but...I draw my line somewhere."

"There is nothing between us.He never touched me." Hebe said in desperation."Nobody touched me but you."

"And you want me to believe that?How did you end up in my Uncle's room that night if you didn't peddle yourself in front of him?And you are telling me nothing happened that night?" Jiro asked."What kind of fool you think I am?"

"I never ....I don't know what happened that night.I am not as dirty as you thought I am.I never wanted to be in this place,I never wanted to be this kind of girl,but I never have any choice..." Hebe said.

"I am sorry,I am not interested in your story.....What we have is over.I don't know what you did to my Uncle,but he cares for you.And for his sake,and for all the kindness that he has shown you and given you,I think it will be better if you repay him even alittle bit of respect and loyalty.Once you do any mistake and hurt him ,I'll swear I will make you pay dearly." Jiro said as he walked pass her and went to the stairs to his room.

Hebe stood there as tears came after he left.He doesn't care for her.He does not love her.She had it all wrong.....Jiro doesn't love her...as his words came to her....."I want a clean and decent woman...You are not that woman....You are nothing but a ."
 and Hebe felt more dirty than ever.....She will never be good enough for him.And he will never love her the way she wants it and dreamed it will be.....Somehow life seemed so dark and not worth living for......as she slump on the floor and cried...