Loving You / Lusting You {R}

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }
Fan Fiction

Jiro was still unable to sleep,as he tried to lay down on his bed.He was just staring at the ceiling and thinking of Hebe and it is not helping him at all.For some reasons his body is on fire tonight.Seeing Hebe tonight in her flimsy nightgown sure help a lot to be in this position.His body still wants her although it has been a while since he held her in his arms.

He knew her body more than anybody else,more than his Uncle,or any other man.He just knew how to play with her.He wondered if she responds to his Uncle Sammie when they are in bed like the way she responds to him.Maybe that is why his Uncle is willing to give his wealth and riches to her even though they have been together only for a short time.Anger came to him,knowing that she was only here because of his Uncle's wealth.

He almost fool himself that he was falling for her,because after her,he never wants any other woman in his life.Hebe satisfied him like no other woman did before.He was even opening himself to her,telling her of his dreams,of his past that he never shared with anybody but her and Uncle Sammie.All along he doesn't know that she was just stringing him all along.She was just fooling him,with faked emotions and feelings.

He got up ,the anger and hatred filling himself. He almost went on her ploys only to find a better mine,something bigger and richer and she has left him.Hebe choose his Uncle Sammie more than him.Or is it really the case?

He doesn't understand Uncle Sammie's affection for her.He just met her and how can be possible ,just one night changed him and then he took her home.He never took any woman before ,no matter how pretty or how good they in bed.Hebe must have performed well with him that night.And he doesn't understand how did his Uncle was able to bed her that night when he paid a big price just to be with her ,she is only for him.His Uncle must have paid a huge price just to have her that night.Did she coy him to take him?Did she played with the Old Man's emotions?She must be good,in her job,as a and a gold digger.

Anger consumed him with the image of Hebe in bed with another man,doing things that he has been doing to her.If other men can have her,why he can't have her.He is sure now, that he is not the only one that played with her body,his Uncle and maybe some other men that he never knew before,when he thought that he is the only one who owns her.If his Uncle didn't mind that Hebe is a then,maybe he wouldn't mind if ....as he got up from the bed and got out from his room.He stood in Hebe's door,as the door opened and there stood Hebe......

Their eyes met,as Jiro stood there with unreadable expression in his face.And then a frown came and then he can see the anger,the hatred directed at her.He came near her,she can smell the alcohol in his breath,and she can hear his raspy breathing.

The look in his eyes scared her.He is not the Jiro that she remembered when he is near her.He is not the Jiro that she knew,the tender lover that she once knew.

Jiro hold her by the shoulder as he pushed her inside her room and locked the door behind her.Still holding her by the shoulder,he took her lips,roughed ,bruising it,kissing her with such anger.He tasted her lips as he probed inside of her,she is still sweet just like before,just like the first time.

He pushed her in bed,as he took off his shirt and unbelted his pants,.he slide his pants off,and ten Jiro stood there as Hebe watched ,as she trembled with fright.She wants him but not this way,not with anger and hatred.And then he came to her as he took his nightwear roughly tossing it in the floor,as she too is just like him.

"Jiro..please.." Hebe said,as he came her.The tears are starting to form in her eyes,and Jiro can see it from the lights that illuminated outside.

"Stop acting,weak and innocent." Jiro hissed."You are far from that.If other men can have you,then I think,I should have my part of you.After all I paid a huge price for you.I thought I have you all to myself but I am wrong,I didn't know I was sharing with the loads." as he came to her in bed.

He was on the top of her kissing her neck,bruising her,and then her ,playing and it as she moaned with his touches.Hebe can't help but enjoyed his touches.It has been a long time since Jiro touched her and it has been a long time since she has been touched,she moaned and hold on to him,wanting him as much as he wants her.

As he entered her and ed her body with anger,with passion,and the needs that has been unfulfilled for a long time.His manhood filling Hebe's womb with his seeds, as they forget the consequences of their ual act.

If before .Jiro would usually hold Hebe in his arms after the ual act.Jiro stood up and dressed up not looking back at her.She can still see the anger and the hatred,but now it is not only directed to her but also to himself.He dressed up and left Hebe in tears,without looking back and without any words...

Jiro walked out of Hebe's room,with more hatred than before.He hates Hebe for making him wants her and he hates himself for giving in to his body's need,and most of all he hates himself for betraying the man that he only loves and respect.He hates himself for betraying his Uncle Sammie and giving in to Hebe's temptations....

He walked out of the house and left .....He doesn't have the face to look at his Uncle's face in the morning...

"Damned that Hebe."...he muttered and cursed...as he drove off.

       -->