New Beginning

The Forbidden Game {Killing Me Softly }

A/N Somehow today this story is haunting me,and yes,everything is already set...I just have to write it down....And I feel sad that this story is coming to end. I have fun doing this......The problem now is,I have to start a new one....

The days seems to flew away,as Hebe looked at the window.The season is changing soon.Soon it will be spring time once again,a new season and yes a new beginning for her and her baby.She can feel the air ,as the cool breeze entered the apartment.it will be nice to walk outside today.But the baby that has been growing inside her,is making it hard for her to move around.

She just had a check up and all along that she thought that she was having a girl ,only to find out that it is going to be a boy.She and Jiro is going to have a son.She can already picture him,a vision of strenght and wisdom,yes just like her Dad,but without the bitterness in life.She is going to teach this child well and he is going to be a warm and caring person.She smiled at the thought.

Ella has been very good to her.She took her in and treated like her own blood sister.She has been very lucky to find her.Sometimes there are little miracles in the world and she was glad that she is one of the recipient.Without Ella all this things won't be possible.Suddenly ,she feels good about herself and no,she is not sorry anymore,and yes no more self pity.She has learned to accept herself as she is.Whatever misfortunes she have in her life,she is not bitter anymore.She doesn't want to be bitter anymore.She got a child to care for now,and she is going to show him that the world is good and beautiful despite of it's imperfections.

When she told Ella about her pregnancy,there was no condemnation but only understanding and love.She had a bad word againsy jiro though that makes Hebe laughed at it all.Ella has a way of putting a serious things to something light and funny...

"And who is the father of your baby? What is his say on this?" Ella asked.

"He doesn't think that I am the right  Mother to have his child.He doesn't believe me that this is his baby." Hebe said with tears in her eyes."He doesn't want this baby."

"He is such an ,Man,they really are.He should have thought of that before ,he stick out his gun on you." Ella said "Aiyo,Men are really ruled by their balls."

As Hebe laughed at her crude and bold words.And then they laughed at each other.....

Jiro has been looking for Hebe everywhere,but it seems she vanished in thin air.Nobody seems to know where she is.He went back to the house of Madame Song,but she never went back there.They traced her Father where abouts but Hebe never contacted her Father at all. And he doesn't have a clue  where she is right now.Meeting Hebe's father somehow,he  felt only anger and hatred towards him.How can you sold your own daughter to the brothel house? He feel like giving him a jolt as a wake up call.

He had his own private investigator looked and searched for her all over but so far they found nothing.The only person that could lead them to Hebe is the taxi driver that brought Hebe somewhere that day,but the driver went out of the country too and nobody knows where he went.They have nothing except the driver and he is not even here.

She must be far advanced in her pregnancy now.She wondered ,how she is handling the pregnancy and all.She must have hated him until now.If she only knew,how he felt bad,having to treat her that way.Are they going to have a girl or  a boy?Is she eating well and feeling better? Is the baby alright and growing well inside of her?He felt miserable not knowing how she is right now.He knows,he only have himself to blame.If only he can see her and then he can ask for forgiveness for all the things that he has said and done to her.....Hebe...where can you be??????

Ella came home early today.She rushed to Hebe's room and found her folding clothes.

"Hebe, I have a good news.We are going home this weekend.I spoke to my Mom and my nephew is having a Baptism,and I am going to be the Godmother.And my Mom asked me to bring you." Ella said.

"Really ?But it a family affair. I think I should just stay here in the apartment." Hebe said"And i started to feel heavy now."

"No I can't leave you here by yourself.You have to go with me.You will like it there.it is just a little town,and very quiet." Ella said."And i sort of told my mom about your condition.And she told me if you want you can stay in the house until you have the baby.My Mom will be there to help us out.Honestly,I don't know a cent about pregnancy and babies.And I am quite scared,with just the two of us here."

"I don't know,but I don't want to impose to your family Ella." Hebe said.

"No,everything will be perfect. You will stay with my parents until you have the baby. They will be only too happy to have you and the baby because it is just them now in the house.I'll go home to see you in the weekends.And maybe we can eventually moved back home and you can bring up your baby there." Ella said.

Hebe began to think.The town that Ella has described to her seems to be a perfect place to bring up her baby.Here in the city,it is so crowded and not enough room to run around And here ,there is still a chance that she and Jiro will bump into each other.And maybe if he learned that he is really his child....then he might take him away from her.....A quiet place outside this big city is just the right place for her and the baby.....yes a new place and a new beginning for her and the baby......