She loves him...... he doesn't..... never ending flashbacks!!!!

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Director: -ok people everyone seems to be in great mood so how about some warm up ha?!

All the student: -YES DIRECTOR

Lee shin looked at lee gyo won who just bowed her head down and like she sense his stare she looked up and saw him and smiled but he quickly turn around and continue listen to director’s direction.

 

Yonna whispered his name and he heard it and looked around…

Yoona: -what is with your good mood Oppa?!

He smiled and whispered back: -it’s not good, it’s great mood.

Yoona’s eyes got widen: -great!!! Woooow then pardon me, what’s with great mood oppa?!

Lee shin smiled again: -3 words = a name, “he raised his first finger” lee “second finger” gyo “third finger raised” won, lee Gyo Won.

Yonna’s eyes opened wide with : -lee gyo won!!!

She raised her voice a bit which made director’s eyes goes to them, and another pair of eyes were observing them and got jealous a bit.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Director: -you two “he pointed at them” what are you talking about now?! Come over here and share.

Lee shin raised his two hand and shakes it: -there is nothing director.

Director: - then close your mouth ok let’s start with act 3, Yonna and Ki Yong come over here and let me see what you got ok!!

Ki Yong & Yonna: -yes director!!!

They went to the center and did their performance, and they looked amazing because they got director’s clap + everyone else.

Lee shin was playing piano at the practicing room alone, and singing too, he was trying to compass another song for the play but it didn’t work because the piece he was working on had to go with guitar, so he was disabled.

2 days after he managed to finish the song with his bandmate but not yet played, he put his headphone over his ear and he was singing the song not knowing someone was there watching him.

Lee shin: -“am glad you are meant for me, that’s you are mine” he kept mumbling the song with his eyes closed.

Blind Love by C.N.blue: -

Donnani hanaretomo itsudemo aieru

Kokoro wo ubaware koi ni ochite
Unmei kanjita kimi ga subete

(I'm missing you)
Girl you are meant for me
I thought you were mine
Futari no koi no yukue wa kiri no naka
Girl you are meant for me
I thought you were mine

Donnani hanaretomo itsudemo aieru
Kimi tono omoide ga boku wo setsunaku suruyo
Itsu mo
(Itsu mo)

Mabayui kioku wa sugisaatte
Sabishiku meiro ni boku wa hitori
(I'm missing you)

Girl you are meant for me
I thought you were mine
Futari no koi no yukue wa kiri no naka
Girl you are meant for me
I thought you were mine
Kimi wa mou mienakute

Toki ga nagarete mo imademo aieru
Kimi tono omoideni boku wa samayootte iru
Ima mo

Me o tojireba

Me o tojireba kimi ga iru

Donnani hanaretomo itsudemo aieru
Kimi tono omoideni boku wa samayoote iru

Donnani hanaretomo itsudemo aieru
Kimi tono omoideni boku wa samayootte iru
Ima mo aieru boku wa aieru
Kimi tono omoideni boku wa samayootte iru
Ima mo
Itsu mo
Boku wa

Her heart was melting because of the song, it was Japanese but she managed to understand well, when he was done she clapped and made him turn around, smile for her.

Lee shin: -you are here, are you stalking me?!

Yonna: -what?! No come on I was just listening to your song, by the way I love it.

She was falling really deep, really hard for him, she couldn’t control it but she managed to smile from time to time to him, if she doesn’t get him as a lover she wants him as a best friend so for that she always reminded herself to not cross line….EVER.

Lee shin snapped his finger to wake her up from her daydream…

Lee shin: -are you alright?!

She smiled and nodded: -yes am fine.

Lee shin also knew about her, her loving him, he didn’t want to hurt someone else but he couldn’t help it, she was in love with him but he can’t do the same, he didn’t moved on and won’t specially after last night… he knows what he want, he was sad for doing that to her, but also happy for having a best friend like her.

Lee shin: -should we go and eat, am hungry!!!

She smiled and nodded: -really?! Then let’s go and eat I have somewhere good places for eating and -………. Yah lee shin are you listening?! “She noticed him spacing out after her word”

He got blank remembering something…..

Flashback 1.5 year ago: -

Lee shin: -let’s call each other if we find somewhere good to eat.

Gyo won careless: -ok sure “she looked at him” Yah you said you don’t want a couple item then what it is this?!

Lee shin: -this is not couple item, look “he held both item” this is with guitar and this with Gayagum, it’s really not a couple item.

Gyo won: -ohh really?!

Lee shin: - Aishhh did anyone told you, you like the items that looks like you :P

Gyo won: -yahhhh you telling me I look like a bear “pouting”

Lee shin: -of course you didn’t knew?! “He laughed”

End of the flashback…

Lee shin: -forget about the restaurant let’s go to my house and see what my mom cooked or else we will cook something what do you think?!

Yonna smiled and got excited: -of course Oppa let’s do that, come on let’s go

She held his arm and pulled her to go outside suddenly to meet 2 other people in front of them.

Gyo won: -Oppa look there is a slight of change in this part we have to work on it, and in the dance Professor Yun Su will teach us the dance.

Ki Yong: -right, we have to practice more on that part seems like all this lifting and going up and down really hard, and seems like director went from level 1 to 6 “he chuckled”.

Gyo won: -yah you are rig-…… “She was interrupt by the scene in front of her”

From far they saw two people coming “lee shin & Yonna”, “Ki Young looked at her and didn’t understand why she is hurting herself for him like that”

Yonna: -so Oppa what will you make for me?!

Lee shin sigh: -I don’t know yet let’s go maybe mom cooked something good and I don’t have to cook for the whinny girl like you.

Yonna: -oh come on, I know you like me.

Lee shin messed with her hair: -yah I like you now stop whining.

She smiled and clanged to his arm and kept walking till they met the two.

His smile faded, her smile faded, lee shin bowed his head to them without doing or say anything, Gyo won’s heart was aching from pain, she thought after last night they spent together everything will turn to be normal but it was not, he is back with this girl and giving her this cold shoulder.

Yonna: -Oppa are you ok?!

He shakes his head: -no, no am not “he spaced out after that”

They went to his house, there was no one, so he decided to cook Ramion for her it was fine till in the middle they start their arguing…

Yonna: -I hate egg in it, don’t put it.

Lee shin: -I love egg, if not then what should I put in it?!

Yonna: -green onion…

He opened his mouth to talk but again a lee gyo won’s flashback hit him…

Flashback: -

Gyo won: -ya is this egg?! You shouldn’t put egg in Ramion…

Lee shin: -what is wrong with egg?! I love egg.

Gyo won: -you should put green onion in it not egg.

Lee shin: -but I like it, like that.

Gyo won: -fine then you eat it all.

She started to put the egg in his plate till he crack a joke that makes her laugh

Lee shin: -yah don’t poke the eggs.

She started laugh and hit his arm lightly: -just eat

End of the flashback

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyy helloha :) 

how is everyone doiing :-* 

here is new updates... hope you read it and tell me what do you thin K ?!