FINAL CHAPTER- REALLY LONG ONE!!!

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Sarang barge in to director’s office without knocking: -director Kim!!!

Director: -what is it Sarang?! Why you don’t knock?!

Sarang: -sorry director Kim but you have to come to see that.

Director was confused: -see what?!

Sarang: -quick director Kim you will be shocked!! Please you don’t want to miss that.

He closed the script and shakes his head: - aigoo…. You kids… go am coming now.

Sarang went away and followed by Director and she took him to where almost every student were there and he was shocked indeed.

Sarang whispered: -see director Kim I told you, you don’t want to miss that.

Director: -what hell is going on?!

Author’s POV: -

Let me describe the scene that made director and other surround it

 

Lee shin was playing guitar for Gyo won and singing for her while she was smiling sweetly at him and others were watching them from behind.

Lee shin: -so what do you think?!

Gyo won: -it’s……..really good, when did you wrote this song?!

Lee shin: -last night, I was inspired.

Gyo won: -really?! Who inspired you?!

He put the guitar down and get closer holding her hand interlocking fingers: -a girl!!

Gyo won: -well she must be very special to inspire you like that.

Lee shin: -you have no idea how special is she for me.

Gyo won: -I wonder where that girl is now?!

Lee shin smirked: -sitting…in front of me!!

Student out there were really surprised and can’t wait to get their hand to the details.

He kissed her hand and winked: -I love that girl by the way….so much.

Gyo won: -I think….she loves you too.

Lee shin raised his one eye brow: -you think?!

Gyo won: -no I don’t think so…”She smiled sweetly like cotton candy” I know so.

Lee shin: -am so relieved now I was not sure about that.

Gyo won just smiled to him while he gave her stare full of love.

Lee shin: -let’s go…let’s tell director the news.

Gyo won: -ok let’s go.

He held her hand and wanted to go to director’s office.

Director looked at the two: -so it’s true?!

Lee shin held Gyo won’s hand and smiled: -yes director.

Director turn is head and looked to other side: -lee Gyo won are you happy?!

Gyo won was surprised but managed to answer: -yes am happy.

Director: -it’s good… am happy for you two.

Lee shin: -is there something wrong director Kim?!

Director nodded: -there is tiny problem lee shin.

He looked at Gyo won then back to director: -what is that?!

Before he answers gyo won talks: -I know what you mean sir but we going to solve that too

Director: -how is that?! I don’t mean to get into your issues but am worried.

Lee shin: -no need to be worried director sir…. I will try my best to solve it I won’t let Gyo won  get marry to someone else unless she do it over my dead body.

Gyo won got pissed and squeezed his hand more showing her upset feeling: -didn’t I said don’t talk about death?!

Lee shin: -am sorry…. Just saying you won’t be with anyone but me I promise that.

They both get silent after that and director just looked at them and thinking of a way to help them out but couldn’t find away but one dangers way…. Actually two dangers unthinkable way.

Director: -there is two solutions for your problem.

Gyo won: -and what would that be?!

Director: - number one “he raised one finger” talk to your whoever is his name and convince him out of this.

Lee shin: -what if he didn’t agree?!

Director smiled: -I know what am about to say is crazy… well more than crazy but you have to take Gyo won away from here.

Lee shin: -you mean kidnap her?!

Gyo won was shocked: -kidnapping?! But that’s illegal.

Director: -no it won’t be…. Not if you both agreed.

Lee shin: -what is the second solution?!

Director: -get marry before the real wedding day.

Gyo won: -get marry?!

Director: -yes in that way no one can force you to marry anyone.

Gyo won was hesitate: -I don’t know about that.

Lee shin knew that she didn’t like any of the choices so: -thanks but I think I will find a way by myself…thank you now we will be going.

They both bowed their head and left the office.

Gyo won: -I don’t know what was he thinking about when he suggest those things.

Lee shin: -lee gyo won why you are so pissed?! It was just thought.

Gyo won: -just thought?! I can swear that you were really thinking of doing one of them for real.

Lee shin: -well if we didn’t find any solution we have to consider them.

She looked amazed: -what?! Are you insane?! Kidnapping?!

Lee shin: -I was talking about marriage.

Gyo won: -I don’t want to get marry… “said looking pissed”

Lee shin got closer to her: -even to me?!

Gyo won: -even to you.

Lee shin was upset and yelling at the same time: -then why you agreed to get back with me in the first place?! To get yourself saved from this marriage?! Did you used me for that?!

She was pissed more yelled back not controlling her damn tears: -first of all stop yelling and no I didn’t used you… I just don’t want to get marry that early we are still young why do it now?!

 He punched the wall from anger: -I can’t believe you said this!!! Even to me you don’t want to get marry.

She wanted to calm him and hold his arm: -we will get marry someday but not that early.

He yelled again: -but under this certain stands this is the only solution.

Gyo won: -stop yelling for god sake!!!!! I swear if you yelled one more time I will leave this place.

Lee shin: -you threating me lee gyo wonssi?!

Gyo won: -am just asking you to not yell!!!

Lee shin: -what if I did?!

She grabbed her bag: -then solve your problems with yelling while am not here.

She left the place angrily and in tears while he cursed himself with yelling.

At the hospital: -

A phone call came for Ji won and turn his daylight to nightmare.

Ji won: -what is it?!

Caller: -I have shocking news.

Ji won: -and what would that be?!

Caller: -your fiancé get back to her Ex-lover and today they were walking around the camps holding hands like there is no one around them!!!

Ji won punched the table: -how can that be?! You mean she is cheating on me?!

Caller: -all I know that they were together before1.5 year broke up and wanted to get back together but you sir came but now…. They are back together.

Ji won: -do you have photos of them?!

Caller: -yes sir… I will send it to you right after the end of this phone call.

Ji won hung up the phone and after 1 minute he got the pictures of them and got pissed because in the pictures they were smiling to each other hugging… holding hand… he plays a guitar for her… and a picture of a kiss which boiled his brain and throw the phone to the wall and became pieces.

Ji won: -lee gyo won what are you doing?! Playing with fire is no good for you!!!

The door knocked and gyo won went to open it thinking that it’s lee shin but-…..

Gyo won was shocked to see him: -Oppa?!

Ji won with bouquet of red flowers and with smile: -hi gyo won.

Gyo won received the flowers from him: -what brings you here?!

Ji won: -I missed you so much… do I need an appointment to meet my fiancé?!

Gyo won smiled awkwardly and trembling while talking: -no of course not.

Ji won: -may I come in?!

Gyo won: -Oppa dad is not home so I can’t really let you in.

Ji won: - we are engaged couple gyo won we don’t need adults to be around us.

Gyo won: -still I can’t let you in Oppa.

Ji won nodded: -fine let’s talk here.

Gyo won sensed something wrong and all her body was shaking: -sure let’s talk.

Ji won: -so how is your show?! Was it success?!

She smiled but scared: -yes Oppa it went well.

Ji won: -am really sorry I couldn’t make it… I had a lot of appointments.

Gyo won: -it’s ok Oppa you are excused.

Ji won: -these days’ people get sick a lot I don’t why…. They ruin my time with you.

Gyo won: -they are more important than me Oppa it’s ok.

Ji won: -to me there is no one more important than you lee gyo won… you are feeling the same too right?! Am the only important person in your life right?!

She was shaking and swallowing her shiver: -right.

Ji won looked at his watch: -oh would you look at that…times sure flies fast when am with you I didn’t notice that I have to go back to hospital now.

He hugged her and knew she was shaking: -are you ok?! You look sick….

She nodded in his hug: -yes Oppa am fine.

He let go of the hug and closed the gap between them: -if you need a doctor am right here for you only.

He kissed her cheek slowly and she was in a lot of pain and tighten up her fist and tears were rolling inside her eyes coming down… and she was shaking more and more.

He let go of her face and smiled: -I will call you tonight…. I have to go now… I will miss you.

After that he left her alone… she got all sweaty and her body was sick and shaky and her heart almost jump when lee shin called her, she turn around and saw him running towards her.

He hugged her tight while she was shaking and scared… her heart was beating so fast that even with his hug it won’t slow down.

Lee shin: -am really sorry…really sorry…. Forgive me Gyo won am really sorry.

Gyo won: -where were you… you stupid… I almost died here with him I was really scared.

Lee shin: -calm down my love…. Calm down am here now I won’t leave you ever again ever please calm down.

She let go of the hug and was in his embrace: -he was so scary…. Like he knows what is going on I was so scared I just-…….

He held her face and kissed her forehead and hugged her even tighter: -shhh calm down I am sorry I couldn’t do anything….am really sorry for everything.

Gyo won then says something really shocking: -let’s ran away from here.

Lee shin was more surprised: -ran away?!

Gyo won: -he is dangers man I don’t want him to hurt us so let’s ran away you and me.

Lee shin: -are you sure about that?!

Gyo won nodded: -positive… I can’t do this anymore.

Lee shin nodded by his side too: -ok just calm down… we will do that calm down.

He hugged her then thought of how dangers is this could be when it became real.

 Then the day came…. The day when they will ran away from the world.

16 hours last: -

Lee shin and Gyo won head it to college as their last day in the camps, they arrived at the gate Gyo won was having hard time to get inside but he held her hand tight and confirm her that everything will be fine.

Gyo won and lee shin went to director’s office and lucky to them professor Yun su was there too.

Director: -oh you two are here already?!

They bowed their head and sat in front of them.

Yun su: -you two are acting weird… what is with those face?!

Gyo won: -no not at all… we are doing fine we just came here to see you both.

Lee shin: -true… we wanted to talk to you holidays are nearby so we don’t know when will we ever going to see you guys again.

Director: -yah what are you talking about?! Our house always open for you two.

Yun su: -true… you two are welcomed in anytime.

Gyo won got some tears in her eyes: -thank you so much for that.

Yun su: -why you are crying?! Are you ok?!

Gyo won nodded: -am so happy that I met you and director sir in my life… you are my family and I love you guys a lot.

Director: -I senses something wrong… what is it?!

Lee shin: -nothing… we are just grateful that we have you two beside us we are honored

Gyo won stood up alongside lee shin: -anyway we don’t want to interrupt you both… you must have a lot of works to do so we will be going.

She hugged professor Yun su and it surprised her a lot… lee shin shakes hand with director and bowed his head.

Gyo won: -thank you for everything… good bye.

Lee shin: -thanks…. For everything….bye.

They turn their back to go when director called them.

Director: -lee gyo won… lee shin…. Let us meet tomorrow I arranged meeting and I have a few words to say to you both… you will come right?!

They turn around and bowed their head and smiled sadly then get going to outside.

Director: -something wrong Yun su… it’s really weird they were weird.

Yun su: -true… they were acting as if this is the last day to be here.

Director: -I know something wrong… I just hope they won’t do what am thinking they do.

Yun su looked at him with surprise: -what do you think?!

Director didn’t said anything and sat down sighing big alongside Yun su.

Yun su: -god please…. Save them.

14 hours last: -

Gyo won was sitting between her friends for the last time and smiling to their ridicules joke and then inside she is burning and dying but trying her best to not show it.

Lee shin in other side sitting with his bandmates and some other guys having his last day with them he was really sad inside but if he wants to be with gyo won… he will gave up all his life for her.

12 hours last: -

Yonna was walking with lee shin and he was explaining to her everything.

Yonna: -it’s really dangers and risky are you sure you want to this Oppa?!

He nodded: -it worth it… I am doing it for the sake of my love.

Yonna: -what about me here?! What should I do without you?!

He smiled at her: -you will be just fine without me…. Act with everyone like you do with me you will be fine.

Yonna was already in tears: -am going to miss you Oppa a lot.

He hugged her: -am going to miss you too.

He pulled off from the hug: -take care of yourself my best friend… be nice.

Yonna nodded: -I will… and you both take care of yourself and don’t make us worried.

Lee shin: -you pray for us we will be fine.

Gyo won came thinking they end their conversation.

Gyo won: -am sorry did I interrupt you guys?!

Yonna shakes her head and went in front her: -you didn’t… by the way good luck and please be safe.

She nodded: -don’t worry we will be fine.

Yonna: -you both are very lucky to find each other and be together like that… am kind of jealous.

Gyo won smiled: -don’t be… you will find the one too.

Yonna: -I hope I will…

Gyo won saw her in tears and she became in tears too: -please don’t cry.

They hugged each other: -it’s hard not to…

She pulled off from the hug: -take care of yourself.

She nodded: -you two too…. Now go before I miss you more.

They nodded and walk away holding hands… then he wrapped his arm around her shoulder while she tighten up her grip around his waist smiling to him….he kissed her hair and smiled back.

Yonna: -may god save you both… I will miss you both a lot.

3 Hours last: -

Lee shin excused himself from Gyo won to go to Catharis to perform his last day.

Gyo won was packing her stuff because once the decision made there is no come back in it and that was pretty much it for them… no returning back.

Gyo won wants to go out so smell some fresh air but didn’t knew what was ahead of her.

While lee shin was performing Gyo won was standing on the bridge looking at the last sight of Seoul when someone patted her back when turn around smiling thinking that it’s lee shin but it was not him… the person was unknown and just smirked at her and she was confused but then suddenly hand behind put a tissue over and nose and she fainted after that.

Gyo won opened her eyes and saw that she was handcuffed so does her feet and it was really dark she kept on yelling but no one answered.

Someone was observing her from the camera: -watch out from her… she can be really smart and get out of here and fooling you all so be careful.

The 4 other guys nodded and he kept on watching her struggling from the dark and yelling, crying for help.

Lee shin went to gyo won’s house looking for her and after a knock her dad opened up.

Lee shin: -hi sir… is gyo won inside?! I want to talk to her a bit.

He looked at him with surprise look: -inside?! But she said she will come to meet up with you, what is wrong?! Where is my daughter lee shin?!

Lee shin was shocked to hear that and thought deeply and remembered he made a deal with her to meet up in her house before going… now he wondered where is she?!

Gyo won’s dad: -lee shin… where is my daughter?!

He looked at him and had no answer on what he just asked, so he just bowed his hand and ran away to look for her… he looked and searched for her but no trace and now it was time to get worry and panic.

It was a midnight when the door bill ring and director woke up with his wife with sleepy eyes and wondering who could that unwanted guest be?!

He opened the door and was really surprised: -lee shin?!

He was teary eyes: -director sir!!!

Suddenly the lights went on and gyo won looked around and found no one.

Gyo won: -who is that?! Why am here?!

Some guy came up with gun and covered face: -shut up lee gyo won.

Gyo won was scared and terrified: -who are you?! What do you want from me?!

He came closer and talked: -I want…. You!!!

Her eyes got widen and her heartbeats got fast: -what do you want?! Let me go… who are you?!

He uncovered his face and she was speechless: -hello lee gyo wonssi.

Gyo won: -you?!!!!!

Yun su: -lee shin how could you both think like that?!

Lee shin: -I don’t know we decided to go away for a while just till things will come down.

Director: -lee shin you should have told me at least I would have done something to help out.

Yun su: -what do you mean by helping them out?! That was your idea?!

He nodded: -yah that was my idea.

She got pissed and stood up: -what do you think you are doing?! How could suggest something like that?!

He looked up at her: -do you have better plan?!

Yun su: -yah any plan would be better than running away.

Lee shin yelled from his anger: -enough both of you.

They looked at him and he was panicking and tears and he barely could breathe.

Lee shin: -gyo won is missing and you two fighting over nothing… I should go and look for her by myself sorry I didn’t mean to cause any problems.

He wanted to leave then suddenly a phone call came and it was unknown number so he picked it up.

Lee shin: -hello?!

He smirked at her and grab the phone calling her lover.

Gyo won: -don’t dare to call him.

He laughed at her: -ops I just did… once he answers he will sign his death for himself.

Gyo won: -please don’t answer please!!!

Then he picked up: -hello….?!

Lee shin: -hello?!! Who is it?!

The other caller answered: -lee shin.

His eyes widen up: - lee Gyo won…where are you now?! Tell me I-….

Her voice cut up and someone else talked: -isn’t she beautiful when she is crying?!

Lee shin was shocked and widen eyes: -Park Ji won!!!!

Director and his wife were shocked to hear that name and the situation became scary.

Ji won: -good guessing… you are smart.

Lee shin: -where is gyo won ha? Tell me now what do you want from us?!

Ji won: -I want two things.

Lee shin got angry and tighten up his fist: -what do you want?!

Ji won laughed a bit: -I see you are in a bit hurry.

Lee shin yelled over the phone: -just tell me what hell you want!!!

Ji won: -two things… first your death…. Second lee gyo won.

Gyo won shakes her head crying: -stop it right now please.

Ji won: -so tell me would you come to see your love and die at the same time?!

Lee shin: -yes…. I will.

Ji won looked at gyo won smirking: -brave man… you will lose your life for her.

Lee shin: -where are you?! I want to see her now!!!

Ji won: -you still have chance to back off now and save your life… what do you say?!

Lee shin: -tell me the address.

Ji won: -wait for two hours… I will call you back… lee gyo won say good night to your lover.

Gyo won: -shin please don’t come… please…

Lee shin: -see you later lee gyo won…. I love you.

After that ji won hang up and looked at her: -get ready to be mine and witness his death.

Lights off and he disappear while she forgot her fright from dark and tears start coming down.

Gyo won: -god please I can’t witness his death… make him change his mind or survive him.

Lee shin was still holding his phone looking scared a bit.

Seok Hyun: -so?! What did he want?!

He looked up: -he want to see me.

Seok hyun: -what for?!

He shakes his head: -I have no idea.

Seok hyun: -you are not going right?!

He smiled sadly: -I am… going.

Seok hyun: -but that’s scary!!! You may get killed.

Lee shin: -atlases I will see gyo won and that’s enough for me.

Seok hyun: -let’s find another way you can’t go like that.

Lee shin: -no I will go…. You can’t change my mind.

He went to the door and turn around: -am sorry for bothering I will go now.

None of them could catch him because he went away… fast.

Director changed his clothes quick: -I have to follow him… he is in danger.

His wife nodded: -yes you do that…. But please be careful.

He kissed her and looked at her eyes: -don’t be scared I have something in my head.

She nodded: -let it be good please.

He smiled: -it’s good don’t worry.

He took his jacket and head it out.

Yun su whispered: -god please save the three and sent them back to us safely.

Lee shin got the address and without saying good bye to his family he head it to the address… he couldn’t say good bye to his family how could he do that?! It was really hard specially facing Gyo won’s dad now… he won’t face him till lee gyo won is with him.

Ji won turn on the lights and smirked: -he said he will come so if he is on way let’s say it will take 2 hours by car so let the time set to his death.

She shakes her head with teary eyes: -no please…. Take me with you but don’t do anything to him.

Ji won get closer to her and saw begging stare in her eyes but didn’t affect him.

Ji won: -sorry lee gyo won… I will take you with me but I won’t safe him really sorry.

Her body was shaking and she was scared crying hard again lights turned off just like her heartbeat was going off if something happened to him in front of her.

Seok hyun told over the phone everything to Ki Young and he said he wants to come too and bring Su Myeong with him because they need more people than they thought!!!

Seok hyun: -arraso meet me on……..street can’t pick you guys up because I might lose his track. 

The two guys were waiting for director and he arrived at 3 A.M and they get inside.

While driving director warned them: -it’s dangers guys so be careful.

Ki Young: -you should have told us earlier… but it is ok we are ready for anything.

Su Myeong: -yah we are… thank god you told us and didn’t let him go alone.

Director speed up and to catch him… he can’t lose him because this ji won guy is dangers.

Lee shin reached the place and came out of his car and looked around… his heartbeats were getting fast to meet Gyo won…. What he didn’t knew was that director was behind him and waiting to get inside.

Ki Young: -aren’t we going inside too?!

Director nodded: -we are wait a bit… and before we go Su Myeong call the police quick.

Gyo won’s was blindfolded and fainted because so much crying and her hearing was not good to hear anything.

Lee shin went inside and first thing he saw was gyo won tied up to a chair and with her eyes blindfold and she was fainted so he got pissed and ran toward her when suddenly two guys blocked his way.

Ji won showed up and clapped his hand: -not bad lee shin… you came… I won’t lie I never doubted you I believed in you.

Lee shin: -untie her now… am here so untie her.

He nodded: -of course…. let her see her boyfriend for the last time…

They took the cloth away from her eyes and turn on a very sharp light toward her and they closed her eyes the soonest she opened.

Ji won: -see she closed her eyes she doesn’t want to see you!!!

Lee shin shouted her name which led her to open her eyes: -lee gyo won.

She opened her eyes hardly and looked for the source of the voice: -lee shin.

Lee shin grabbed his collar and his men wanted to hit him when he sign them to not.

Lee shin: -turn the light to other side… let her see me.

He smirked: -fair enough… you showed up and now my turn to return the favor… you know what I will do 2 favor since you are dying then why not.

He sign them to open her hands and her feet and take the lights away: -only because I love her see what I do for her soon-to-be dead boyfriend… go… go meet up with her dead man.

He ran to her the moment she was untied and she did too till she reached his embrace hugging him tight crying hard…. She grabbed his neck and hugged him tight like she never want to let him go…. “You can imagine the saddest and full of crying tight hug so you know what I meant”

Gyo won: -why you showed up stupid… why you came to your own death?!!

They were still hugging: -it’s ok…. Atlases I will die in your arm… die seeing you it worth it.

They stayed like that for few minutes till he let go of the hug and whispered caressing her face whispering: -I will do my best to get you out of here… and when the chance comes…. I want you to run… ran gyo won don’t look back please.

She shakes her head: -no… no… no way not without you.

Lee shin: -pabo…. I want to safe you so do what I say and don’t look back… please.

She hugged him again and tears were going to run out of her because she was tearless now.

Gyo won: -no please…. Ask me die but I won’t leave you behind.

He was about to say something when Ji won shouted: -and cut!!!

They turn around and looked at him… gyo won turn around looking at lee shin scared of all of this.

Ji won: -enough now… let her go come on.

If it wasn’t for the 4 guys he wouldn’t let her go but he was forced too.

Ji won: -how about 4 men VS 1?! I will tell them to kill you like that… am not a big fan of gun after all so let them hit you!!! How about that?!

A voice came behind and shocked all: -how about 4 VS 4?!

Lee shin was shocked: -director!!!!!

Ji won spoke angrily looking at three guests: -you broke your promise lee shin… how dare you!!!! You are so dead.

The three guys came stood behind lee shin and now it was 4 VS 4.

Director: -don’t be cowered now… let’s fight 4 VS 4… whoever win gets lee gyo won.

Ji won smirked: -I like the sound of that……. But keep your promise ok?! If one man died in first group… the other one will win how is that?!

Ki Young: -how about just beat you all up so you pee in your pants and run away?!

Ji won: -advice dude…. Don’t cross line.

Ki Young get pissed and just wanted to kill him right there but director stopped him.

Director: -there won’t be killing… I don’t want us to dirt out hand with any of these guy’s blood or they hurt one of us.

Ji won nodded: -ok whatever… who ever run out of this door the other win let’s start am bored.

Gyo won was scared to death because Ji won’s men were big and strong and there will be blood to shed.

Fights began and she was right there was blood everywhere… but director and guys won’t give up at all so they kept fighting and breaking chairs…. One of the men tried to ran but saw Ji won setting up his gun so he turn around to face a punch in the face and it broke his nose and he faint.

Ji won was scared to see the result and suddenly one of his men escaped and he couldn’t catch him.

Director: -enough “He wiped his lip” the game is a game and your men escape and we won give us gyo won back NOW!!!

Ji won nodded: -true… you were weak but beat them all up made me impressed.

He tighten up his grip around her neck suddenly and put the gun on gyo won’s head and shocked them all: -you really thought I will just let you take gyo won from me?!

Lee shin was angry and tighten up his fist: -Park Ji Won you made the rule don’t break it.

Ji won: -my rule… exactly!!! I will break it if I want you can’t do anything about it.

He wanted to go toward them when a sound of shoot of gun stopped him and shocked all them and send them to hell.

Lee shin shouted: -lee gyo won!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly blood started coming down from her face: -lee shin!!!

Lee shin ran towards them and shouted shaking his head that could hurt his soul: -nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

 

The gang came back with their clothes tear up and stuff… Yun su run to her husband and hugged him tight.

Yun su: - I was so scared… scared to not see you again.

She let go of the hug and saw Ki Young behind with Su Myeong looking down.

Yun su: - what happened?!Where is gyo won?! Where is lee shin?!

Director looked down and others were speechless director spoke up: -gyo won is…..

Her eyes got widen and shakes his body: -what happen to them tell me?!

Director: -they are….

The car door opened and lee shin came down so yun su talked to him: -lee shin where is gyo won?!

He looked at her the look down: -she is….she is in….

Yun su: -in where?!!!!!!!!!!

She looked toward the car and somebody else came out limping.

Yun su: -lee gyo won!!!

Gyo won looked up and brighten up a smile: -professor Yun su!!!

Yun su went to her and hugged her tight: -I was scared for you…. are you ok?!

Gyo won nodded and pulled off the hug: -am fine… thanks to director and guys I am fine.

Yun su: -come in let’s get inside.

She shake her head with smile: -I can’t maybe next time… I have to go home dad must be worried for me a lot.

Yun su nodded: -ohh…. Ok go home and get some rest J I will come by for visit.

She bowed her head: -you are welcome in anytime.

Lee shin went to her and hold her by her waist so she won’t fall by her own.

Lee shin: -well then…. We will be going then.

Director smiled: -go get some rest and let’s gather up later on.

Lee shin: -of course J

He bow his head and sign gyo won to leave…. He held her waist with one hand and her other hand with his left hand lidding her to the car.

They got inside lee shin’s car and head it home while everyone wonder how gyo won survived and yun su asked with no second choice.

Yun su: -care to tell me what happen guys?!

Director nodded while sitting down to rest: -I will tell you all.

Director started telling her the story from zero till gyo won was under ji won’s hand which he was threating her by gun.

Yun su: -what happen then?!

Ki Young: -we heard the sound of gun and saw blood on gyo won’s face.

She was shocked and tell them to tell the story quick: then what?!

Su Myeong: -we thought we lost her…. Lee shin got insane running toward them.

Yun su: -then….?!

Flashback to the accident time: -

They all heard the sound of shoot and got frozen in their place.

Lee shin: -lee gyo won!!!

Blood was streaming all over her face which led lee shin to run toward them.

Lee shin: -noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

The other three guys stood at their place witnessing this horrible scene and couldn’t do anything…frozen as ice.

Lee shin stopped at his track when he heard the sound of police yelling coming inside.

Suddenly ji won let go of gyo won and fall to the ground gyo won almost fall too when lee shin ran to her to catch her on time and looked around and see that the one of the man escaped from the fight and shoot ji won!!!!! Why?! No one knows.

The police catches the gang…. While lee shin carried her towards the car and other follows him… he drove his car till gyo won started to wake up and asking about where is she, lee shin stopped the car and get out of it and let gyo won out too to smell some fresh air.

Gyo won: -where I am?! “While her eyes was half opened in his arm”

Lee shin: -you are here with me!!!

Gyo won: -it’s over right?! Please tell me it’s over!!!

He wiped her tears and nodded: -it’s over gyo won… my love don’t worry.

He hugged her tight while she hugged back.

Gyo won: -you know I thought I will die before I can see you.

He let go and caressed her face softly: -crazy…. Don’t talk about death suddenly J

 He kissed her forehead then looked at her eyes: -I love you… a lot.

Gyo won caressed his face by her side too: -I love you… more.

Lee shin: -let’s go home…. Everyone is waiting.

She nodded and he helped her to stand up and looked up saw director and others standing their watching them… she smiled bigger knowing that they helped and consider her as family warm up her heart and bow her head then get inside the car going toward home.

End of flashback

Yun su: -gosh if I was there I would have faint too…. Thanks god we get rid of this psycho for good.

Director: -yah we did…. Such relieve.

Ki Young: -we will be going too… we all need rest after those action.

Director: -stay… we will stay here take rest eat a meal.

He shakes his head: -no director sir let us go home and take rest… let’s meet later on though.

Su Myeong stood up and bowed his head: -well then… we will be going.

Director stood up and shake hand with them: -thank you guys…. You were very helpful.

Ki Young smiled: -no need… we just did it for our great friend and great director sir.

They bow their head and head it out…Yun su went out to walk them to the door and by the time she came back Seok Hyun was already slept on the Couch… she smiled and covered him with blanket and went to kitchen to make meal for her tired champion husband.

Gyo won was on her bed resting….sleeping peacefully, she looked so tired and her eyes were puffy and red from all the crying, while her voice was still shaking and her voice strings were damaged due too much yelling and shouting so her dad just let her sleep while lee shin insist on staying next to her in case she woke up and asked for him and her dad agreed with smile plastered in his face grateful for that kid in front of him who saved his daughter’s life from danger man like Ji won…

Lee shin sit beside the bed caressing her hair softly not waking her up: -such relieve you are here with me…. I don’t know what would I did if something happened to you, am sorry for not being there sooner… I love you and I will tell you that every minutes of my life and never get tired of it.

Her dad was standing by the door observing this kid caring for his daughter that much and he thought a bit… he knew he couldn’t and can’t love someone like lee shin’s love for his daughter so he smiled knowing that his daughter in save hand… someone loves her for herself and never letting her go and most importantly HER HERO.   

Gyo won woke up…. Opening her eyes slowly, first it was all blur and she couldn’t see well “Her puffy and red eyes caused that probably” she closed her tight then opened and this time was better, she did it a few time to catch the face that was sleeping beside her bed… lee shin was laying down beside her bed on the floor and sleeping like little kid…. She smiled to this scene and get up quietly putting a pillow under his head and covering him with blanket… she stood up to go when a warm hand catch her and pulled her back to the floor and right to his embrace, “Obviously it was lee shin LOL who else could be”, he smiled due looking at her peaceful smile and hold on to her waist while she locked up her arms around his neck looking into his eyes, of course she was shy and her cheeks were already red to be that close to him but he just didn’t let her go… nope never.

Lee shin: - what is this?! Why your cheeks are already red?!

She opened to talk but only air came in and out, suddenly she came out with brilliant to convince him why she was all red and stuff. 

Gyo won: -I may have fever!!!

Lee shin knew she was just teasing so he teased back: -really?! Ok should I give you a cure to heal?!

Gyo won’s eyes were widen by now: -what do you mean by cure?!

His face got closer and closer and kissed her check quick when he looked at her… it was hilarious scene and he barely could hold himself from burst into laughing, her eyes were widen as moon size and she was more red than before and she also couldn’t speak a work out.   

She pouted and tried to get out from his grip: -yah let me go.

He shakes his head smirking: -I don’t want to.

Gyo won: -what if dad came in suddenly?!

Lee shin nodded: -yah that won’t be nice…he might kick my for that.

But before letting her go he lay her down and he was on the top.

Lee shin raised one finger: -just one favor.

Gyo won already freaked out by this position: -say it quick.

Lee shin closed the gap smiling: -one kiss please!!!

Gyo won looked at him surprisingly like he was asking for a piece of candy or something and his eyes were glowing for that request…. A pair of “The Shrek cat” “ cat” eyes looking at her and almost got her when she got back to her sense quick… and push back those eyes and shakes her head.

Lee shin: -just one quick.

She shakes her head and put her finger on his mouth: -no way… not in here.

He removed her finger still coming close: -why not?! Just one quick…… please.

He made a puppy face so she agree to his favor again….she didn’t…... “tough girl” lee shin thought.

Lee shin: -if you won’t let me fine…. I won’t.

Gyo won nodded: -yah… that is what I was~…….”her eyes were opened again widen”

Lee shin pressed his lips on hers with smile and shocked hell out of her, he let go of her lips and she was still in shocking position and didn’t move a bit.

He sit down after this looking at her in amazement… she was still shocked while laying in here.

Lee shin: -yah sit down already… if your dad saw us he will kill me thinking I did something to you.

She sit down slowly pouting: -why you did that…. “She covered her face with her palms” am so embarrassed now.

He removed her hand from her face: -why embarrassed suddenly?! Pabo am your boyfriend I can kiss you anytime I want.

Gyo won: -it’s not like that…what if dad came and saw us?!

Lee shin smiled: -he won’t… he went out before you wake up.

Gyo won sigh in relive: -that is such relieve…. Gosh I was so freaked out if he walks in and see us doing that… what should we do then!!!!

Lee shin again grabbed waist to be close to her “Lee shin became naughty while am not around really sorry readers kekekekeke LOL”

Lee shin: -see us doing what?!

Her face again was bright red like fresh tomato: -yah stop that already!!!

Lee shin: -no… your dad is not here so I will do whatever I want to you.

She stepped back a bit: -what do you mean?!

He smirked and start tickling her and she was super sensitive about that so she start defending herself and throw him a pillow and that leads to……………. PILLOW FIGHT >_< kyaaaaaaa.

They fought with pillow and suddenly the feather was all out making her room more pretty than it was already…. He grabbed her from back and swipe her from the floor and spin her in the air… she tried to let go but he grabbed her wrist and took her back to his embrace and her face was 2 inches away from his while he caressed her face and smile sweetly at her.

Lee shin: -finally I got you…. where will you go now!!!

She locked her arms around his neck smiling: -nowhere else than your hug be sure of that.

He closed the gap between them and finally got his favor from her…. Emm his wish actually, she kissed him back with smile letting to get his favor all he want and grant his wish without she knows that this was his wish not favor “LOL”

He let go of the kiss so she…. Not him…. But she can catch breathe.

Lee shin: -I love you lee gyo won!!!

Gyo won smiled caressing his face: -love you more… you narcissistic prince.

2 months later…. In the middle of summer holiday: -

Gyo won was smiling ear to ear holding lee shin’s hand going toward Movie Theater…. It was their first date since they reunited and it felt really good.

 Gyo was wearing cute light pinky dress that got to her knees and let her brown hair flow over her shoulder feeling blessed being with HIM!!!

Lee shin in the other side looking good… wearing white T-shirt with red jacket and a plain jeans… his look was catchy because everyone’s eyes… sorry “EVERY GIRLS” eyes on him.

 

Gyo won: -you look extra handsome today… what is the occasion?! “She started to talk like crazy jealous girlfriend while walking into the movie theater”

He smirked at her remark and looked around and girls were winking at him: -am always handsome what can I do?!

Gyo won scoff at him and went forward leaving his hand, he laughed at her childish act ran after her holding her hand back to his and ruffle her hair.

Lee shin: -pabo you will never grow up do you?!

She got pissed and said in her thought “DID HE JUST MESSED UP WITH MY HAIR AND IN PUBLIC!!!! IT TOOK ME AN HOUR FOR THIS AND HE JUST PLAYED WITH IT!!”

Lee shin saw her anger but cute remark on her face: -what?! You look mad what is wrong?

She hit him on his arm: -lee shin pabo how could you do that to my hair?!

He started rubbing his arm from the pain: -OUCH!!! You are strong stop it…. Am sorry!!

She fixed her hair and clanged to his arm: -let’s go inside I don’t want any MORE attention around here.

Lee shin: -I will just go buy some popcorn and-….

Gyo won: -let’s go together…

Lee shin: -you should probably go first inside!!

Gyo won: -nope we will go together…. Unless you have another plan outside?!

Lee shin laughed holding his stomach: -OMG you are so jealous… arraso let’s go already :D

A guy from behind smiled at her and shakes his head: -omo I missed you gyo won long time no see J

Gyo won and lee shin sitting next to each other watching the movie, lee shin sometimes stare at her beautiful face instead of the movie, of course she noticed it she was not dumb dah!!!

Lee shin whispered at her ear: -lee gyo won!!!

She turn around and faced him….”MAN HE WAS TO CLOSE” she was surprised by his face that close.

Lee shin got closer and closer and she thought he was going to do something… well if he did no one blame him because mostly movie theater were made for that LOL!!!

She shut her eyes tight waiting for him, suddenly he kissed her cheek instead and smiled and whispered something else, and she stared at him for a while although he looked very guilty but he managed to smile scratching his back of his neck.

Lee shin: -mianhe J

She removed her bangs from her face and got shy all of the sudden looking at the other side not helping but feel really thankful and excited about him.

I love you pabo… no matter how many girls looked at me I won’t see anyone but YOU in this world, and also I didn’t said I love you today so….”

She rested her head on his shoulder smiling not to the movie but to his words……feeling mushy and stuff all of sudden and feeling like teenage going to first date with her crush.

As always holding hand walking out of the movie theater…. Thinking about something to eat.

Lee shin: -should we grab something to eat!? I feel hungry…

She saw him holding his stomach: -arraso… but I will eat something light I just ate popcorn and soda so am kind of full.

Lee shin nodded: -arraso let’s do that… and also-….

A voice interrupt his words that made them turn around to the other side: -Lee Gyo Won!!!

They turn around to notice a very tall handsome guy staring at them smiling…. Staring at lee gyo won mostly.

He came toward them waving at lee Gyo won: -unbelievable… you don’t recognize me?!

Lee Go Won looked like a lost puppy confused: -excuse me?! Do I know you?!

He laughed sarcasm at her: -OMO you really don’t know me?! Of course now that you date famous handsome guys…. You won’t remember me!!!

Lee shin’s eyes almost popped out from I place while lee Gyo Won…. STILL LOOKING CONFUSED!!

Lee Gyo Won: -I still don’t know you!!!

He folded his arm to his chest pouting: -OMO you are really hurting my feeling lee Gyo won.

Lee shin finally talked after such shock scene: -but… who are you exactly?!

He smiled smirking at him while answering: -am lee gyo won’s cousin/his EX!!!

Lee Gyo won: -lee Min Hoo!!! “Surprisingly asked while recognizing him slowly”

He sigh in relieve and throw himself to her embrace, shocked lee gyo won who was still stood at her place facing lee shin feeling death glare towards her: -OMO you still remember me…. I must left an impression didn’t I?!

Lee shin was jealous seeing guys looking at her, NOW HE WAS HUGGING HER!!! NO HELL WAY!!!

LEE SHIN YELLED AT THEM TO GET EVERYONE’S ATTENTION IN THE ENTRANCE: -WHAT HELL?! YAH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUGGING MY GIRLFRIEND/MY FOREVR? YOU WANT TO DIE I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF… STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU BLODDY HELL EX!!!!

Lee gyo won woke him up from his daydream: -lee shin that’s lee min hoo, my cousin.

He smiled awkwardly and forcedly: -slash your EX!!!

Lee Min hoo chuckled: -yah that too!!!

Lee shin: -Oppa that is lee shin…my-…

Min hoo: -your boyfriend?! I know that, although you two look like more friends than lovers but-…- who cares about what I think right?!

Lee shin couldn’t believe his words “o.O”, “T.T” “LOOKS LIKES FRIENDS!!! WHAT HELL SHE WOULD JUST KISSED ME IF HE DIDN’T INNTERRUPT BUT….THEN” so he calm himself and looked at lee gyo won sighing deep: -I think I should go home first, I have heavy schedule tomorrow…. Nice to meet you lee min hoo!!

He wanted to leave after bowing his head but she grabbed his wrist stopping him: -yah where do you think you are going?!

Lee shin didn’t turn around: -home, now leave my hand, you two probably have a lot to catch up so I will go first.

Before she utter a word he saved his hand from her grip and left the place and suddenly lee gyo won felt guilty because of all just happened!!!

Lee gyo won: -unbelievable!!!

Lee min hoo: -is he ok?!

Lee gyo won: -I know am not… let’s go home and I will talk to him later!!!

LEE GYO WON’S POV: -

HE IS MAD NOW!!! OTTOKE?! HOW CAN I FIX THIS?! HE LOOKED PISSED, I HAVE TO TALK TO HIM ASAP OR AM FINISHED!!

Lee gyo won hurriedly walk out from her room after calling lee shin for 15 times already and all she got was “HI THIS IS LEE SHIN AM NOT HERE RIGHT NOW PLEASE DO CALL LATER OR LEAVE MASSEGE NOW” yup  that was her cue, now she has to fix it ALL!!!

Lee gyo won’s dad: -yah where are you running?!

Lee gyo won: -I need to leave first, something urgent happened!!!

Lee min hoo came while placing the salad on the table: -you mean lee shin’s urgent happened?!

Lee gyo won: -not now Oppa…

She head it out while lee min hoo mocked at her with her dad….

Lee min hoo: -she looked nervous…

Gyo won’s dad: -yah she become like that when they bicker… they will made up eventually.

Meanwhile at lee shin’s place: -

Lee shin sat down with his headphone locked in his ears nodding to the lyrics of the song….

She slowly went inside knocking the door but no one answered, when she opened the door she saw him reading something then he sigh deep closing the file in his hand  then put the headphone down and saw from the reflection who is behind him.

Lee shin: -you need something?!

Gyo won guiltily went forward and sat in front of him: -am sorry for earlier!!! Oppa is-……

Lee shin: -I don’t want to talk about him!!! Please stop ok!!!

Gyo won was surprised with his cold attitude and became sad: -you are that angry?! But I was just-….

Lee shin talked with upset tune: -can you just leave me alone?! There is a big thing I have to prepare for tomorrow so I need to practice!!!

She really wanted to explain but seems like he has no mood to have any kind of talk now so she just left his room sadly it was not her lucky day so she went home straight back to her room!!!

Lee shin scratch his back of his neck and smiled: -am sorry gyo won please bear with me ok, I need only one day away from you!!! You will be happy I promise!!!

­­Next night: -

Min woo came to her room: -lee gyo won!!! Why you are alone here?! You look so upset and sad!! Why?!

Gyo won shake her head: -nothing wrong oppa!!! I was just-….

The vibe of her phone interrupt her and shocked her all out “lee shin fall of the stage in catharis and hurt his leg”, min woo was looking at her with smirk then remove it when she turn around looked at him!!!

Gyo won: -can you give me ride oppa!!! Please lee shin is injured and-….

Min woo nodded looking worried too: -yah yah come on let’s go!!!

She took her jacket and entered his car leaving to see injured lee shin…..

The get to the place and ran to get inside, then suddenly light went off inside and min woo disappeared and she was about to panic when a screen in front of her turn on and showed some pictures that belong to her and lee shin and their friends including director and his wife, pictures of her grandpa and her father and childhood pictures of her then lee shin’s pictures showed off, then suddenly a video came some of the people in the picture talked….

Gyo won’s dad: -gyo won my special and only daughter I just want to say I love you so much and I wish you happiness and blessing to our life, my gyo won you found someone who makes you happy and you have great career and life, am so much proud of you what can I ask more?! You are all I wished for and am sure your mom is proud too, she loves you too so much!!! Please always smile be happy…. Love you so much!!!

Director: -lee gyo won the best actress and student I have ever meet, in short notice you taught us a lot so I wish you all happiness my special student!!!

Bunch of the girl group include sarang and hee ju also  yonna showed up: - all the best our friend!!! Stay happy and we love you!!!!

Gyo won was tear up with all this emotions and her tears were unstoppable by now then lee shin appeared in front of the screen and held her hand kneeling on one knee!!!

Lee shin smiled: -my turn to talk now!!! What can I say you are crazy jealous girlfriend, the one who made me new whole person, the one made me know the real me, the one who saved my life by being in it…. The one who I can’t impossibly think to live without…. The one taught me how to love from all my heart, the one who makes my heart beats go crazy, you are important for me more than an oxygen in this life…. I tried and it was empty without you… I love you, I love you so much!!! Gosh I love you…. once I start saying that I can’t stop!!! I love you lee gyo won more than my life… more than anyone….i just adore the face you make when you get angry or your eyes when they glow shining, I love it when you hold on to this life…… every day I wake up and think what will my gyo won will teach me and you know what?! Day by day I grow up loving you more and more and more, and to be honest I wanna do that for the rest of my life!!! Love you more and more and be with you, the reason for my survival and life is you…. so will you my love… my life… do you accept to marry me?! The infamous lee shin?! Will you marry me?! Will you make my smile stay for good?! Will you be my life?! My wife?

By now she was holding so she won’t cry out loud!!! She couldn’t believe her eyes….. it was like a dream came true!!!

She nodded with crying tune: -yah!!! Yah I do….. I will be your wife… your life!!! Yes!!

He put the ring in her finger then hugged her tight while she hugged him back very strongly feeling love… love… love…. Love…. Love…it was like raining love now!!! She just love, love, love, love, love him so much!!!, she suddenly heard sound of clapping then suddenly lights went on and everyone were around them smiling and their eyes were teary now yelling “Congrats love birds”!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was speechless seeing what is happening around her, his love stare to her made everything perfect, he proved that he can’t and won’t live without her and so does she….

3 months later: -

 Bride lee gyo won was waiting worriedly because after few minutes only “it will happen” she will be his wife, she will enter his live finally … no words in world could describe her worriedness now , her heart beats were rapidly and not normal at all… fast no doubt!!!

“lee gyo won” she turn around looking at the source getting panic… she smiled at her and said “ it’s time”… she nodded and started taking steps to where the groom is and waiting for her….

Lee shin was not less worry than her at all… his hand were sweating , his voice was trembling and he was afraid that he lose his voice before reading the vow! Also he was observing the gate once a while till his best man whispered to him “She is here” and that was his cue…. To breath!

Gyo won was taking her step carefully …… lee shin was waiting impatient to see her….

Suddenly all the attenders look back seeing the bride in her best shape getting closer…. Lee shin didn’t dare to sneak peek because his heart was about to come out beating rapidly like that…like it was about to explode….

 

Lee gyo won raised her head staring at her groom whose by the way still not looing till someone elbowed him and he raised his head looking at her with his mouth opened wide….

 

He smiled nervously then turn around fully taking steps to get there …..

Mr.lee: -make her happy lee shin… take care of her!

He nodded and bowed to him while offering his arm to gyo won, she took it and they start going to the aisle, they could swear that they can hear each other’s heart beat!! It was too loud… that they might fall in any second!!

They stood still and the ground barely could hold their feet…

The ceremony went well and here their vow: -

“I love you… and I know for sure that even 50 years passed I will say the same, lee gyo won music bound us and if it was not for that we would not meet, I promise I always make you feel save with me and never let a tear roll in your eyes, because a tear from you….It Is piece of my heart… I love you and I will stay with you till I shall breathe my last one”

“you lee shin… my hero, my forever.. that when I saw in first time who mockingly says what are you a fan or something? “everyone laugh a bit” back then I denied it but then I realized not just fan!! Am crazy about you and there is nothing and no one can stop my heart saying otherwise, your smile is my strength so always smile, my prince… I will stay with you no matter what life gave and take from me… cause from now on…. I Am part of you and your heart belongs to me… you are mine lee shin… my property… mine always forever and ever”

The sentence “ I do “ came out when they were asked if they wanna be with each other…

“I announce you now wife and husband…. You may kiss your bride now”

He kissed her lightly… respectful for the attenders and she smiled meaningfully at him while he smirked…

Background Song “LoveSong by Adele” : -

The two danced in the middle leaving others sigh in awe for them … she burned her face in his neck while he kept whispering in her ears making her smile….

Lee shin: - so am yours you say?!

She linked her arms around his neck smirking: -why? Do you have any objection on that?!

He shakes his head negatively : -not at all… am fully yours! You can do whatever you want with me “ he smirked”

She chuckled upon hearing that and hugged him tight feeling thrilled… she never thought that … that is going to be her ending with lee shin it’s so much better than she thought!!

Lee shin: -I love you lee gyo won… will you still love me after i grow old and have wrinkles in my face?!

Gyo won: - always and forever… I have fallen for you… so you don’t have to be worry about that!

Lee shin kissed her again… this time it was not favor or request! He did it because now he is hers and she is his and no one could ever say otherwise…

Lee shin…lee gyo won…

Mr. lee & Mrs. Lee … now living their live under same roof happily ever! And asking the others who are not together yet to be patient! Because when patient comes love and happiness comes too…. Just like it came…for them…

With that they lived happily ever after… atlases till now that am talking !!

                         The End…