Some Kitchen moments *_*

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Lee shin: -am sorry.

She stood up facing him: -I didn’t mean anything, I just didn’t want to things gets awkward and-….

Before she go on with her words, he pulled her for a hug and she cried enough.

Lee shin: -stop crying now, I know you didn’t mean anything bad, am sorry for raising my voice, don’t cry please.

Yonna: -Oppa….. I don’t want you be angry, I only have you, you might not know my life, but I don’t have so much friends, and-…….

Lee shin: - Shhhh don’t speak more…..just calm down.

Gyo won was watching them from far: -yah lee shin you are right, you don’t need me in your life to tell you how to deal with her, she is all yours.

She left the place leaving the two, sigh for regretting & leaving lee shin.

 

 

Director gather all them up: -ok I need two student to cook dinner who will volunteer?

Jun hee: - I-… “Hee Joo pinched him and shakes her head”

Director: -no one?! Ok I will pick then….lee Gyo won “her eyes popped out looking at director” lee shin “ he was surprised too” you two will cook, Yonna & Ki Young go buy some fruit and don’t be late for coming back, ok?! Great then, all dismissed.

All left only for lee shin & Gyo won, even Yonna & Ki Young left.

Lee shin: -director Kim!

He turn around: -what is it lee shin?! Don’t tell me you don’t like cooking!!!

Lee shin: -yah that is what I was going to say, I don’t know how to cook.

He looked at Gyo won: -Gyo won, do you know how to cook?!

Both of the guys looked at her: -me?! “She pointed at herself” yah kind of.   

Director nodded: -well then, she will help you “he patted lee shin’s shoulder and left”

In the kitchen: -

Gyo won was working alone, she struggled a bit but didn’t asked for his help, who by the way just stood there and looked at her.

Gyo won: -would it kill you to help?!

Lee shin: -I don’t want too.

Gyo won: -not that you don’t want too, you just don’t know how to cook.

He turn around looking at her: -says who?!

Gyo won: -says you!!!

He clinched his fist and turn around, till he heard her from pain, he turn around and saw her, she burned her finger a bit, he left the kitchen angrily, and she was sad because he didn’t care.

Gyo won in her thought: -I know you hate me, but that’s too much.

He came back with his back bag, and grabbed her finger which she burned AGAIN, he put some ointment on it which made her to get in pain and blow it, then he put a bandage on it.

Lee shin: -stop burning yourself while am around, go sit, you don’t know how to cook either.

Gyo won: -yah what are you talking about?! I used to cook for my grandpa-……..

She got silence after what she said, he was surprised, but decided to get silent, all the pain suddenly came back to her, tears started to come down slowly.

Gyo won with crying tune: -anyway, I used to cook for him all the time, so I know how to cook, and-….

Lee shin knew, it was her break down time, because after those words she started crying hard, which lead him to get close to her, he wanted to hug her, to comfort her, A few times his hand was close to hold her hand but he hastate, finely he pulled her closer and hugged her, making her comfort while crying.

Lee shin: -cry, cry as much as you want lee Gyo won, am here for you.

She cried and cried, and the good thing was…. He was there for her, finely about time.

The food was ready, and it was served, they enjoyed the food so much.

Sarang: -the food is delicious, lee shin did you make all of this?!!

Lee shin: -me?! “He pointed at himself then shakes his head” no, am not that much of cooker, lee Gyo won made it, I just helped her out.

Sarang: -the food taste good “She smirked” better than last year, good job Gyo won…” thumb up to her”

Hee ju smirked back at, threaten her to death!!!

Gyo won smiled: -oh eat well then “She looked at lee shin and mouthed her saying thanks”      

He nodded and continue eating, after all it was much better than last year’s meal :D.

At night: -

They all gathered, some performance, some set, some talk.

Yoona: -Oppa please….

Lee shin: -for the 5th time, NO.

Yonna: -please, I can’t do this by myself.

Lee shin turn around: -why not?! Why you can’t perform on this small stage?! Then how would you do that on a big stage?!

Yonna: -just this time please Oppa, I need that…. “She cupped her both hands begging”

Lee shin slapped his forehead slightly: -fine, put your hands down.

Yonna: YESSSSSSSS…….thanks you Oppa…..”She suddenly kissed him on the cheek”

He didn’t react for that, but someone else “Lee Gyo Won” at that second turn around and saw that, she was not supposed to see that, and it bother her a lot…. She sigh and turn her attention back to the stage!!!

Gyo won whispered: -lee shin, you are mine only, please don’t be with someone else.

Su Myung: -preparing on the stage, presenting Yonna & Lee shin.

All clapped for them and they came on the stage, lee shin came and sat on the chair and start playing the piano in a great emotional way: -  

How can I just let you walk away,
Just let you leave without a trace,
When I'm standing taking every breath,
With you, ooohhh,
You're the only one who really knew me, 
At all.

 

 

 

How can you just walk away from me, 
When all I can do is watch you leave,
Cause we shared the laughter and the pain,
And even shared the tears,
You're the only one who really knew me at all.

So take a look at me now,
There's just an empty space,
There's nothing left here to remind me,
Just the memory of your face,
So take a look at me now, 
There's just an empty space,
If you're coming back to me it's against all odds,
And that's what I've got to face.

 

 

 

I wish I could just make you turn around,
Turn around and see me cry,
There's so much I need to say to you,
So many reasons why,
You're the only one who really knew me at all.

 

 

 

So take a look at me now,
There's just an empty space,
There's nothing left here to remind me,
Just the memory of your face,
So take a look at me now, 
So there's just an empty space,
But to wait for you is all I can do,
When that's what I've got to face.

Take a good look at me now,
Cause I'll be standing here,
  Standing here)
And you coming back to me is against all odds,
And that's the chance I've got to take.

 

 

 

Got to take
Got to take

 

 

 

Ooh
Take a look at me now

 

 

 

Take a look at me now.

 

The Song Came To an End: -

They all clapped for them, they were truly amazing.

__________________________________________________________________________

owwwwwwwk this one is for you guys :-* 

just wana say some words to clear something out......

"Yonna have feelings for lee shin.... But lee shin is Inlove with Gyo won so no matter what he will end up with someone he love not his best friend.... yah they are in pain now.... but behind everything happens.... THERE IS A REASON BE SURE OF THAT..... so spare me a bit i wrote this months ago and now everything going straight....to be honest can't change a lot but don't worry :D .... you will have DOOLEY's sweet heart melting moments.... I PROMISE.... just bear with me a bit plz..... "DOOLEY ARE MEANT TO BE"...."

THANKS :D now enjoy the "i passed my exams" chappy :-*