Good Shock + Bad Shock!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

They went home that day, jeong hyun was the first who went inside leaving the two alone.

Gyo won: -take care of yourself Arraso, I don’t want to see you sick.

She turn around to leave but he grabbed her wrist making her to stop.

Lee shin: -am really sorry for making you worry.

Gyo won was still in the other side not looking at him: -I was really scared.

Her voice was trembling and he noticed, he tightened his grip on her wrist then suddenly pulled her for a hug.

She hugged him back, for the first time she hugged him back tightly, very tight, not losing her grip around his neck.

Lee shin: -am really sorry, for everything!!!

Gyo won: -stop saying that please!!!

Lee shin: -I know this is too sudden but I can’t handle this anymore, can you please…. Give me second chance.

She pulled off from his hug with teary eyes looking surprised: -MWO?!!

Lee shin: -can you give second chance please?!

She wanted to say something, but say what?! No word could come out nothing at all.

Lee shin held both her hand: -I know you are surprised, trust me I am too surprised with myself but, lately you all I think about, you always appear in front of me, you are in my dreams, in my mind, in my hallucinating, basically you just own my life, I need you and I want you in my life “she opened to say something but she couldn’t” I love you “Her eyes were widen her heart beats fast started” I am in love you so much, that I can’t see anyone except you, “he held her face and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes feeling what she supposed to feel” I know it’s too sudden, but please keep holding my hand “He held her hand and she did the same” and don’t let me go…. I can face everything with you, please be with me…. Accept me again.

Gyo won: -I… I am speechless, “she bowed her head” I didn’t expect that from you actually.

Lee shin: -think about it please, I have little hope in you so just think about it, in the next 3 days I will wait for you to hold my hand, in any time, or in anywhere, if you held my hand then, then I will assume you agreed if not then… I will get away from you & you won’t see my face or bother you anymore I promise.

He smiled and again kissed her forehead and linked his forehead with hers, and whispered “I love you, so much” he pulled off then sign her to get in and so did she going inside her house, total blank.

Day 1

This two got to camps separately, seeing each other around the corners but avoiding each other, she was confused and didn’t knew what to do and something was holding her back from holding his hand even though she really wanted to, in the other side he was sad thinking he might did it wrong or he might did it in wrong time.

Practice time: -

Director: -ok lee shin let’s go to next scene, let’s see what you got for us play it please.

Lee shin: -actually I will sing it for you all if you don’t mind director.

Director tilted his head to see Gyo won who was surprised by that and nodded to see the result.

Director: -start please lee shin, let the music start please.

He sat down and started playing the piano mesmerizing everyone specially gyo won and Yonna.

Swear It Again by West life: -

I wanna know, who ever told you I was letting go (he looked at gyo won)

The only joy that I have ever know girl they were lying

Just look round, and all the people that you used to know

Just giving up, they wanna let it go

But we still trying, so you should know the stuff we shared

Was never made to die

Am glad that we are on this strike just you and I

Just you and I

Am never gonna say good bye

Cause I never wanna see you cry

I swear with my love and remained

And I swear it all over again

Am never gonna treat you bad

Cause I never wanna see you sad

I swear to share joy and pain

I swear it all over again

All over again

Some people say, that everything got place and time

Even the day must given the way to the night

But am not buying it (he smiled shyly)

Cause if your eyes, I see your love burn to lead

And if you see how beautiful you are to me

No am not lying

Sure every time we want to say good bye, believe it if we try

There are something’s in this life won’t be denied

Won’t be denied

Am never gonna say good bye

Cause I never wanna see you cry

I swear you with my love and remained

And I swear it all over again

Am never gonna treat you bad

Cause I never wanna see you sad

I swear to share joy and pain

I swear it all over again 

More I know I want you

Is the more I know I love you (he looked deep down at her eyes even from far he did it)

And more than am sure

I want you forever and ever more

And more that you love me

More than I know

I will never gonna let you go, gotta let you know that I

Am never gonna say good bye

Cause I never wanna see you cry

I swear with my love and remain

And I swear it all over again

Am never gonna treat you bad

Cause I never wanna see you sad

I swear to share joy and pain

I swear it all over again

All over again, all over again

Swear it all over again

 

Everyone clapped after he done singing, including director and his wife, Gyo won could only watch him, stare back, and let their heart be connect, but something seemed to be wrong about her….her face was sad and her eyes was puffy, her heart clinched hurt just to think about him.

Gyo won got phone call that shakes her daylight to nightmare.

Gyo won: - Appa…. What?!! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?! “She yelled and everyone heard her shockingly listening to her”

She dropped her phone, and almost faint when lee shin ran to her and catch her on the right time, and told Jun Hee to give him the phone to know what is up!!!

Lee shin: -Mr. Lee?! “He start talking” what is going on?! “He knew something wrong but he had to make sure what is it” WHAT!!! “He got shocked too” oh gosh…..yes sure.

Director: -what is going lee shin?!

He picked Gyo won to his arm and said: -it’s grandpa.

Director: -what is wrong with him!!

Lee shin: -he got a heart .

Bo Un worriedly: -and is he ok?!

Lee shin’s tears rolled in his eyes and threaten to come out and whispered:-he passed away…he is gone now… doctors couldn’t make it.

All of them got shocked, lee shin went ahead to his car carrying the faint gyo won and go home, Yonna was worried and followed them to the car…. Offering her help!!!

Yonna: -Oppa… can I come?! Can I do anything for you two?!

He shakes his head: -no thanks though, I will be going now, just open the car door for me if you don’t mind.

She nodded and did what she has been told and let them alone.

Yonna: -Poor Gyo won!!!

_________________________________________________________________

"sniff" "sniff" "sniff" 

don't hate me nah :(  am breaking your heart these days....... am really sorry.....

OMO this really bad!!!!!

i wonder if anyone will read that after this chapter :(