A Cold chilly Warm Rainy Night..... Together.... with Bright Morning!!!

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

One day was a bit cold but then came to rain to share it drops with others and became harsh it was not such perfect timing for lee shin to go home cause he only had leather jacket to wear so he went to practicing hall and there was no one around so he just sat there and blow to his hands to get warm and suddenly to his surprise the door wide opened and she was all wet and looking confused and after seeing lee shin she became shocked….

Lee shin: -lee Gyo won?!!!!                           

Gyo won: -am sorry…. I didn’t knew you were here… I will go now.

He wanted to stop her but he couldn’t because the light went off and it was dark and it stopped her from walking…..and a thunder came and it made Gyo won ran to lee shin’s hug for being scared….

She was shaking in his embrace so he didn’t moved from his place till she calm down when they both pulled off from the hug lee shin left her face and cause she was scared she stood still at her place for being scared and heard some voice and got more scared and hugged herself and almost cry when a small light showed up in front of her face and it was a candle lighten up by lee shin “looks like they used candles in one of the scenes in the play so he found it and lightened up” and the first thing she saw was his eyes looking worried and scared for her….

he offered the candle to her and she took it so she see what is in front of her so she went on the right directions and sat in the corner and lee shin was trying to open the door but it was not opening…seems like it was locked or the water was too much to open…

Lee shin was desperate and he was angry that he couldn’t open the door and every 5 minutes and a while he was trying to open the door but failing and getting upset all over again… and Gyo won?! Well she chose to stay silent rather than talking with angry lee shin…when the sound of Gyo won’s moan heard by lee shin he forgot the door and ran to her to check in her….

Lee shin sat in front of her looked consider: -what happen?! Are you ok?!

Although she nodded as a sign to be ok but her face expression was not sign of an ok it was more like sign of “am in pain help me” lee shin followed her gaze to her hand which was burn cause the candle was melting all over her left hand so took the candle away and it became dark in front of her face and she couldn’t see his face clearly but she could feel a calm and nice wind feeling her hand and she knew it was from lee shin who was blowing at her hand and she was looking at him and they both didn’t knew how close are they till lee shin turn around and light turn on and their face became closer and there was a gap between them like 4 inches away and just like that tears start coming down all over her face….

Gyo won: –it hurts…. A lot.

He wiped her tears with his soft hand and she closed her eyes feeling his touch: -I will heal it for you…. wait for me.

He stood up and looked around the hall, his tears almost came down seeing her hurt like that but he managed to hold himself and stay mum, almost gave up when he found a bag when he checked it…it was a girly bag he searched it and found it… and a few bandage small ones he smiled and went back to her.

He took her hand and start putting the ointment on her hand and blow it and he put the bandage on it and smiled a bit: -it will heal soon I promise.

Gyo won: -I believe you…. Since you said it of course.

After her saying that, he looked at her as the most preciouses person in his life that he would do anything to protect her, atlases for one night, he won’t hurt her, he just want to be with her, he really missed her, so much so……

He sat next to her and searched on his bag and found chocolate bar and smiled for his satisfaction and looked at Gyo won who was freezing from cold he bite the chocolate bar and put it down while he took of his jacket and put it on her and surprised her with this action….

Gyo won: -aren’t you going to feel cold?!

Lee shin acted cool: -no am fine… just…. I don’t want you to get sick that’s all.

Gyo won: -thank you…. So much.

He just nodded coolly and didn’t turn around but he did noticed her shy smile and it bring a wide smile to his face but it didn’t showed to her…. And when he bite the chocolate bar for second time he cleared his voice and she turn around looking at him he held her hand and put the chocolate bar in her hand….

Lee shin: -eat that…. We don’t know how much time we will be staying in here.

She took it and she was so happy that he is being that kind and nice to her that she just wanted to hug him tight and never let him go… she wished she can do that… and her wish soon became true when she saw him shaking from cold…. she get more close to him started hugging him tight which surprised him.

Gyo won: -we better use all our energy on each other… so we won’t feel cold.

He smiled and nodded: -you right we should do that….

He hugged her more tightly and she begin feeling warm and so did he….she stare at his face when he hugged her and it feels complet.

They spend this night on the studio ending up hugging each other and sharing lee shin’s jacket as a blanket and fall sleeping in each other embrace….

After all it was best night ever and they definitely didn’t expect that….after all who said rain is bad sign?! Is best sign to unite two peoples heart <3 

Lee shin was the first one who woke up and saw her sleeping on his shoulder in rest and it made him happy and he smiled…. He tried to remove her hair on her face but he saw that she was about to wake up so back his hand off anf he closed his eyes to not embarrass her… she woke up and looked beside him she jumped from her place like she has no idea how she get there in the first place and get a few inches away from him and just got enough by looking at his face and a smile crept her lips and slowly moving away from him to not wake him up.

She slowly look at the window smiling she really had great night and the sun was shining this morning, she turn around to take look at the sleeping lee shin but she found him awake looking at her she got shy all of sudden but didn’t show.

Lee shin stood up fixing his shirt going toward her with sleepy eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee shin: -good morning.

She smiled upon hearing his voice: -good morning lee shin.

He brought his hands to his pocket and looked outside standing next to her: -I have an intuition that today will turn to be great, just saying “he turn around looking at her” don’t you think so too?!

She smiled and nodded: -yes.

The door opened, they went out and immediately to the coffee shop to buy their morning drink, lee shin paid for their drink and they drink it while walking around the camps till it was empty, they drink the whole coffee in silence and sometimes they stole glances together at the same time and they both smiled seems like this day began with bright shy smile and delicious coffee.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

so yah hello pips :) 

i upload it that story seems to be the only one which is been reading by you guys :/

so it's a peace offer so some of you cool down and enjoy this one... Although in my country it's hot weather but i felt warm writting this one so please enjoy :)