APOLOGY.....HEARTFULL PERFORMANCE

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

It was director order and it granted by the main leads to present the 3 parts of the play as punish and 2 parts for Yonna and lee shin too….

Gyo won start singing and the words were coming out from and she was singing it with full emotion right in front of lee shin’s face and so Yonna felt that she needed to know what is going on like ASAP….

My Immortal by Evanescence: -

I am so tired of being here

Suppressed by all of my childish fear

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

Because your presence still lingers here

And it won’t leave me alone

These wounds won’t seems to heal

This pain just too real

There is just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I’d wiped away all of your tears

When you’d scream I’d fight away all of your fears

And I’ve held your hand through all of these years

But you still have……..all of me “she looked at lee shin and her tears came down but she had to continue”

You used to captivate me

By your resonating light

But now am bound by the life you left behind

Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams

Your voice chased away all this sanity in me

These wounds won’t seems to heal

This pain just too real

There is just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I’d wiped away all of your tears

When you’d scream I’d fight away all of your fears

And I’ve held your hand through all of these years

But you still have……..all of me

I’ve tried so hard to tell myself that you’re gone

But you still with me

“I’ve been alone all along “she sang so hard that shin’s heart almost bumped out and everyone were on tears including Director’s wife except for director who had another point of view.” 

When you cried I’d wiped away all of your tears

When you’d scream I’d fight away all of your fears

And I’ve held your hand through all of these years

But you still have……..all of me

The song was over and lee shin right away got out excusing himself…

Yonna followed him and practice was over soon again…

Lee shin heard Yonna calling him but he didn’t answered.

Yonna: -Oppa…. Are you ok?! “She barely could catch his arm and stop him”

Lee shin shakes his head with his heart going storm inside: -no… am not.

Yonna: -you guys love each other a lot, you broke up and I can feel it that you two have something for each other, what happen?!

Lee shin: -fate happen…

Then lee shin told all the story of brake up, they prepared to leave and they were standing opposite of each other when Yonna asked a shocking question.

Yonna: -do you think you can ever love someone else like that so much again, do you think you can stop loving her for good?!!

She was in tears and in fear of knowing the answer already…she was fallen for him so fast.

He knew what she means, he gave her shocking and sad look and then right when he was about to answer his eyes met Gyo won’s sad eyes looking at him and he felt a lot of pain…. Yonna saw him looking at someone, when she turn around she saw Gyo won there looking at them she closed her eyes then…

Yonna turn back to lee shin and grabbed his shoulder and shake it then then she asked again: -Oppa answer me!!

Lee shin while still looking at Gyo won: -NO…. I DON’T THINK I CAN.

He left her and Gyo won at the same place with their heart full of pain.

Lee shin at his room: -what did I do to deserve this?!

Lee Gyo won at her room punching her chest while crying in silent: -why it is still hurt?! Why lee shin stupid have to do that…. why?!!!

Yonna at her room: -it’s hard but I will get over you… but since I can’t have you then no one should have you…. no one.

Lee shin met Gyo won in front of her door and they bumped to each other.

Lee shin:-Am sorry for….

Lee Gyo won: -am sorry for….”She looked down” you can talk first.

Lee shin stare at her for a while… while she was staring down: -am sorry for accusing you and make you cry the other day and hurt you like that I didn’t meant to….so am really sorry.

Gyo won: - am sorry for shouting at you lee shin it won’t happen again….and your apology accepted it I hope you accept mine.

He nodded but when he was about to say something else but she turn around and left the place, going to camps followed by him…

Lee shin bumped to Yonna and he got awkward a bit about what happen last night…….

Lee shin: -Yonna am… sorry about last night.

She shake her head & smiled weakly: -am sorry… even thought I knew the answer but I still did ask so am sorry…. Can we be friends’ again lee shin?! It’s weird not to be….I mean…. You are my only friend here and also nothing happen right, I already got used to you so….

Lee shin smiled: -sure who said we can’t?! We are friends… best friends.

They both smiled and went in and Gyo won was watching them from the far and she just couldn’t do that anymore….it hurts so much and no one can understand her well and give her a cure heal her own heart.

Inside the practicing hall: -

Director: -ok people today we will do something but different, I need Lee Gyo won, come over here please “she went stand next to director” and I need lee shin, come here “all of student were surprised to hear his name but director had some another plan for them so he looked at the two standing next to to each other they did that awkwardly without looking at each other, he point at the two” you guys going to perform today…..Together for us no excuse….is that clear?!

Even if they do have excuse or anything else they can’t refuse the order of director, so they both nodded and followed by shin’s stare to her.

Director: -ok people let’s do that be ready….. And start.

The scene and background music Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem almost here: -

Lee shin’s face was down when the music played then he started singing….. gyo won’s heart was beating hard when he was singing and she just didn’t like that at all… he was the same… same fast heartbeat.

Did I hear you right?

Cause I thought you said

Let’s think it over

You have been my life “then he looked at Gyo won”

And I never planned

Growing old without you

Shadow bleeding through the light

Where the love once shined so bright

Came without reason

Don’t let go on us tonight “he went in front of her and looked at her while caressing her cheek with one hand” 

Love is not always black and white

Haven’t I always loved you?!

Then Gyo won gone away and shin held her arm but she turn around not seeing him

But when I need you

Your’ almost here

And I know that’s “then she stare at lee shin with pain”

Not enough

And when am with you

Am close to tears

Cause you’re only almost here

Gyo won went away couple feet while lee shin start singing and bunch of student are surrounding him making Gyo won look at him but not seeing him.

I would change the world

If I had a chance

Oh won’t you let me

Treat me like child “then he managed to get out of the circle and went to her and grabbed her closer to him”

Throw your arms around me “then Gyo won hugged him tight”

Oh please protect me

“Then they both sing the firs line while they still hugging”

“Yonna: -they are truly amazing”

Bruised and battered by your words

“Then they let go of each other but still holding hands”

Dazed and shattered how it hurts

Haven’t I always loved you?

“Then Gyo won let go of his hand and turn around not to see him”

But when I need you

You’re almost here

And I know that’s 

Not enough

And when am with you

Am close to tears

Cause you’re only almost here “then Shin touched her shoulder from behind and made her feel him and she closed her eyes feeling it”

“Then he lifted her from behind while his hand tightly holding hers and turning her around then taking her down and spin her for a while till they start singing again”

Bruised and battered by your words

Dazed and shattered how it hurts

Haven’t I always loved you?

“Then she start singing and bunch of students made circle and lee shin was away from them like they don’t let him be with her”

But when I need you, you’re almost here

Well I never knew how far behind I left you

And when I hold you, you’re almost here

Well am sorry that I took our love for granted

“Then circle broke and let lee shin be with Gyo won while singing”

(Now I’m with you, am close to tears)

Cause I know am almost here

“Then lee shin held both hands and took it close to his chest and they looked at each other’s eyes while singing last line”

ONLY ALMOST HERE

When the song was over lee shin let go of her hand and all were mesmerized with them their everything and they both bowed and didn’t dare to look at each other , even with that Gyo won couldn’t stop her eyes get teary and just left the practice like that in front of everyone, the students and other crew were expecting lee shin to go after her but he just bowed to them and went to his place and sat down without uttering a word, sad and upset expression was already grown on his face……..

Director also observe everything: -ok everyone let’s practice on scene no.2 with Ki Yong and Yonna let’s start come on be ready…..

Sarang whispered to hee joo: -I thought he is with that girl Yonna then what is with his sad face?!

Hee Joo: -I don’t know… there is something fishy in this….for sure.

_______________________________________________________________

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPPY :) 

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR EVERY HEARTBREAK THAT AM COUSING :( 

JUST CONTINUE READING.... GREAT BOW FOR YOU ALL..

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE :-*.