You are so not welcome.....

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Yonna: -Oppa are you ok?! “She shakes his arm that woke him from day dreaming”

He nodded and smiled weakly: -just put what you like in it.

In lee shin’s room: -         

Yonna: -its beautiful room you got Oppa.

Lee shin: -thanks J

Yonna was looking around, looking at his stuff, searching for interesting items, till she found one, she picked it up and looked at it, her eyes tears up looking at it, she start squeezing the item in her hand.

Yonna whispered and didn’t let him hear her: -why you again?!

She put the item “gyo won’s picture” down, and turn around facing Lee Jeong Hyun, that surprised her, and lee shin too.

Jeong hyun: -Oppa who is that?!

Lee shin smiled and stood next to her: -she is my friend Jung Yonna-……

He wanted to talk more but a phone call came from the director and he excused himself and went out leaving the ladies alone.

Jeong hyun: -who are you? Why you are here?!

Yonna smiled sweetly: -am yonna, your Oppa’s friend J

“She offered her hand to shake but she didn’t took it and looked annoyed”

Jeong hyun: -look, I don’t know who you are, but I know that I don’t trust you at all so hear me out once, stay away from my brother arraso.

Yonna: -why you are so harsh?!

Jeong hyun: -simply…….because I don’t like you.

Yonna: -I can see that, but why you want me away from lee shin?!

Jeong hyun: -because he is my brother, I don’t trust anyone with him, except for lee gyo won “Yonna’s expression went to sad” Unni is nice and kind and I like her a lot.

Yonna: -because she is famous right?!

Jeong hyun: -no, because she can make my brother happy and be himself, and also she is nice person and my friend too.

Yonna: -we can be friends too if you want.

Jeong hyun: -no thanks I have enough friends.

She said that and went toward the gate before she leave for good she turn around and did her best angry expression she can make.

Jeong hyun: -don’t you think you are special because you are at his room, he already brought Unni here, the first and last special one for Oppa will and always be Lee Gyo Won so don’t even try and… get out in here quick.

Before Yonna could say anything she left her dumbfound.

Lee shin came back with smile: -sorry director was talking in detail, I was bored a lot but he is director after all “he chuckled” are you ok?!

Yonna: -yah am fine, I think I should go home now.

Lee shin: -are you ok? What is wrong?! Did jeong hyun said anything wrong?! She is kind of annoying and harsh am sorry for whatever she said.

Yonna: -its ok Oppa just take me to bus station I will be fine.

Lee shin: -NO…. I will give you a ride I can’t let you go that late.

He went out before her: -Lee Gyo won, what did you do to him?! You are in his life, his family, his everything, you own his life completely how?! Amazing, I really don’t have chance with you lee shin, I can’t beat her not at all.

Lee shin could hear all of this words and stood behind the door getting sad and all his emotional mixed up.

Lee shin: -trust me, I even don’t know how she did that.

He went outside and faced Gyo won, the one he is being seen, dream of, think of, hunting his life, the Lee Gyo Won.

Gyo won: -sorry for bumping into you like that, it just jeong hyun texted me and want me for something “she said it all in once” is she ok?!

Lee shin: - I don’t know, she is inside, go in.

Before lee gyo won say another word, yonna popped out and shut her up….. Seeing them facing each other bothered her but it’s way too late to get into his life now… lee gyo won own his life and she knows it and decided to not fool herself anymore.

Yonna: -Oppa am sorry for being-….. Lee Gyo Won?!

Gyo won was staring at lee shin till her voice surprised her and seeing her here it hurt her like hell.

Gyo won: -hi there J

Yonna: -what are you doing here?!

She pointed at her house: -I live here, I just had something to talk about with jeong hyun, excuse me I will be going first.

She bowed her head and touched her chest feeling pain and get inside.

Lee shin: -let’s go then you will be late.

Yonna: -ok.

They went inside the car and went toward Yonna’s house leaving the teary Gyo won’s alone.

Gyo won: -even for me, even for moving on, this is harsh lee shin, stop doing that please “she cried more with her voice out”

Jeong hyun managed to observe the situation and get sad too. 

Tomorrow morning at the camps: -

Lee shin was walking with his headphone on his head in the camps, he got his coffee and drank it whole, he was thinking about a lot of stuff, his life all messed up, lee Gyo won on one side, Yonna on the other side, and this play was in the other side, lately his life been parted to thousand part, his head was full of unsolved problems.

He sat down at the band’s practice room, he grabbed his guitar and held it slowly and started playing, slowly, and he felt that it doesn’t hurt him that much, he smiled but quickly stopped afraid of get hurt.

Gyo won: -don’t be afraid.

He looked up seeing her in front of him: -why you are here?!

Gyo won: -you can do it, try one more time.

Lee shin put the guitar down and stood up facing her breathing hard.

Lee shin: -it’s harder than you think, why you always here?! Always popping out of nowhere… you making my life hard and messed up.

Gyo won smiled sadly: -am sorry, I didn’t knew I make you feel like that.

He turn around not looking at her: -don’t be sorry, it’s my fault, and “he turn around facing…...... "Shocked"

_________________________________________________________________________________-

sorry that i updated late friends :-*

next one will be exciting for you guys wait for that :) :-*