She is hurting.... He is leaving..... She got hurt more

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Shin washed his face and looked at the mirror: -what now? what is going to happen?! Why everything is so messed up?!

He shake his head and went out and he face Hee Joo with Sarang linked Arms looking at him with anger and suspicion…..

Sarang: -who do you think you are?! Just because you are handsome does not mean you can do whatever you want to, you know that right?!

Shin turn around there was no one so this words must be pointed to him: -huh?!

Hee Joo: -you have eyes!! You have heart!! How could you not see?! “She shouted at him” ARE YOU FREAKING BLIND?!!

Lee shin was surprised at her reaction: -what is going on?! What did I do?!

Hee Joo: -you are hurting our friend…. Can’t you see Gyo won is hurting because of you?! Is your heart made of stone?! Why you are doing that?!

Sarang: -we just saw her crying and crying… this poor girl going to end up tearless because of so much crying, and that’s BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! “She pointed at him”

Lee shin was shocked to hear what he heard just heard……

Hee Joo: -just because she loves you still the same as before…maybe even more, but it does not mean you can play with her emotion like that is that clear?!

Lee shin: -wait what?!....When did I?!!...What?!!!!!

Hee Joo: -you are with that new girl we got it…. But don’t you dare to show that kind of attitude toward her…. She does not deserve that ok…..

They both left lee shin without giving him a chance to say a word and honestly he was confused and upset and but mostly worried for Gyo won hearing she do a lot of crying so he decided and planned on something.

Gyo won’s dad shouted to Gyo won: -Gyo won come here someone here to see you…

Gyo won was in her her room reading her script and whispered: -maybe Bo won?! No she would have given me a call before coming…

She opened her door and saw her dad talking to that person and he is smiling….

Gyo won: -dad who is this?!!

Her dad looked around and let Gyo won saw that person and she was so surprised…

Gyo won with confused expression draw on all over her face: lee shin?!!

He looked up and saw her and her heart almost popped out from seeing him.

Gyo won went to him and her dad left them giving them little privacy…

Gyo won: -lee shin?!!

He looked up to her eyes: -sorry if I bothered you or interrupt you from something…

Gyo won smiled weakly: -you didn’t and it’s ok…. Is something wrong?!!    

Lee shin could not make eye contact with her but managed to talk….

Lee shin: -I came here to…. To…..

Gyo won got more confused but with cute smile: -To what?!!

Lee shin: -to…..hmm………. I was just asking if you have free time on your schedule…. Maybe you can help me out for something.

Gyo won touched his shoulder which made him look at her…

Gyo won: -say what do you need help in?! What can I do for you?!

Lee shin: -I want to…. Improve my acting skill…so I need your help for my acting if you don’t mind!!

Gyo won nodded smiling: -of course…. Anything you want…. Thank you for asking me to teach you.

Lee shin: -thank you for agreeing then….I don’t want to bother you more so I will go first ok…. Have good night.

Gyo won: -lee shin…. “He stopped at his place and turn around” good night.

He nodded and gave her a smile and went back to his house while she was spaced out….on him.

 

Gyo won suddenly woke from her dream and got disappointed that this was just a dream and not real so she sat down on her bed and pout hugging her teddy bear.

Tomorrow Morning: -

Director: -say that again lee shin…say that one more time please!!!!

Lee shin: -I said…. That I want to….

Director yelled: -I know what you said damn it…. I meant what hell are you thinking?!!

Lee shin: -that’s my decision director Kim please respect it I will do the music arrangement but-…..

Director: -oh so you showing me your mercy right… I will do that but I won’t do that?!! What do you think you are doing?!

Gyo won in the other side wanted to talk to director about something and went to his office but suddenly and out of purpose she heard what she shouldn’t hear and she start looking or peeking at them and hearing their conversation…

Director: -why you are doing this?! What happen that made you take this decision?!!

Lee shin remembered flash back from Sarang and Hee Joo’s talk: -

Lee shin: -what is going on?! What did I do?!

Hee Joo: -you are hurting our friend…. Can’t you see Gyo won is hurting because of you?! Is your heart made of stone?! Why you are doing that?!

Sarang: -we just saw her crying and crying… this poor girl going to end up tearless because of so much crying, and it’s BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!

Lee shin was shocked to hear what he heard just heard……

Hee Joo: -just because she loves you still the same as before, maybe even more, but it does not mean you can play with her emotion like that is that clear?!

Lee shin: -wait what?!..... When did I?!!.... What?!!!!!

Hee Joo: -you are with that new girl we got it…. But don’t you dare to show that kind of attitude to her…. She does not deserve that ok…..

End of the Flashback….

Lee shin: -I… realized that… am hurting people by this play and hurt their emotion and I don’t want that director…. This is too much for her….I mean for them to handle.

Director observe his words and kept shutting his mouth after that and sign him to get out, he bow down to him and went out, on the way out he bumped to Gyo won and they both got awkward and bow down….

Lee shin said coldly: -excuse me….

He sign to her to get of his way and she did, so he got away from her, all she can do was looking back at him with shocking face…

While gathering for practice director announce to the crew that lee shin dropped from the play because of health issue and Hee Joo with Sarang got shocked to hear that, but they knew why he dropped and it’s not health, its lee Gyo won…

He bowed to the crew: -am sorry if I made you all got disappointed by me… please work hard for our last play.

He smiled and left the hall…

Yonna: -it was so sudden decision Oppa I mean what happen?!

Lee shin smiled while walking inside camps: -nothing… it was just a….”He sigh” I don’t know.

Yonna: -you are crazy you know?!

He stopped and looked at her, with worry and confused face….

Yonna step back: -what?! Why you are looking at me like that?!!

Lee shin: -there is something on your forehead?!!

She touched her for head but nothing and lee shin offered help but then at that moment Gyo won passed by and saw lee shin got near Yonna’s face and smiling.

Lee shin got near and flecked her on her forehead and laughed at her while she moan from pain and start running behind lee shin to get pay back and he was running away like there is no tomorrow and here was Gyo won looking at them in pain and got all this in a wrong way….

_________________________________________

sorry i think i delete that by accident T.T 

me feeling pabo.... 

tomorrow will be new day and new update alongside new thing you will like :)