Lee Gyo won + lee shin = Dooley

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Gyo won was drunk already and started to go outside the restaurant followed by lee shin.

 

Gyo won sat down on the road laying her head to the wall beside her and slowly cries.

Lee shin: -why you sit in here?!

She turn around and since she was drunk she smiled: -why?! Am not allowed to set in here?!

He sat next to her: -no not at all, I was just wondering where you are that’s all.

She lay her head to his shoulder: -am sad really sad.

Lee shin: -why is that?!

Gyo won: -I don’t know, am just sad, the show was successful then why am not happy?!

Lee shin: -yah, why you are not?!

Gyo won looked at him and raise her finger at him: -I got it.

Lee shin: -what is it?!

Gyo won: -am getting marry, that’s why I am sad.

Lee shin looked at her with surprise: -you are sad because of getting marry?!

Gyo won: -yes, after all I am marrying someone I don’t know and I don’t like.

Lee shin was shocked at her words: -then why you getting marry?!

Gyo won: -to fulfil my grandpa’s last wish.

Lee shin: -what wish?! Tell me.

Gyo won: -to marry someone he picked, arranged marriage.

He got mad and tighten his fist: -then why you are nice to him?! Why you have to say yes?!

She hugged him tight suddenly crying and sobbing: -I have too, my grandpa ordered me before he passed away, he ruin my life and am enjoying it.

He kissed her top of her head: -I will help you out, stop crying now.

Gyo won: -who says I want to get marry…. while am in love with you?!

He looked at her raising her face: -you…. are in love with me?!

Gyo won was in tears and not knowing what is she saying: -yes, so much that am dying inside when I see you with….. Yonna.

Lee shin smiled caressing her face: -I love you too.

Gyo won: -then why you keep hurting me?!

Lee shin: -sorry, am really sorry I didn’t meant to hurt you.

Gyo won: -yah lee shin Pabo, don’t ever leave me again ok!!

He smiled: -I won’t leave you I promise.

He get closer and closer till he kissed her, deeply and she didn’t stopped him in fact she kissed him back then smiled.

Gyo won: -that feels good, I like that.

Lee shin: -really?! but I didn’t like it…. I loved it.

She touched his face: -you won’t leave me alone right?!

He shakes his head: -never, I won’t leave you till death separate us.

Gyo won: -yah you stupid don’t you mention death.

Lee shin chuckled at her cute remark: -ok I won’t…. now stop crying you crying baby.

Suddenly rain started and wet them all up and woke her up from her drunk state but she was aware of every words she said and still stood up in his embrace.

Lee shin:-I love you Lee Gyo Won.

Lee Gyo won: -I love you….more lee shin.

She hugged him tight and so did he, and never let her go holding her tight.

Lee shin: -let me take you home now, you are going to catch cold.

Gyo won: -I don’t care anymore.

They were walking back home still raining, he was hugging her and also giving her his jacket still it was cold, they were enjoying their time.

 Gyo won: -I want you to pick me up and go to college together tomorrow.

Lee shin: -why in a hurry?

Gyo won: -am tired of looking at you from far.

He stood up face to face: -we won’t be far from each other, I promise you.

Gyo won: -I want to hold your hand and never let it go “she held his hand” together.

Lee shin held the other hand: -not just one, both of hand were be tight to each other.

Gyo won: -so are we going to camps together?!

He pretend to think then smiled: -yes, together so be ready because surely it will be big news tomorrow, also I am out of market so it is going to be huge.

Gyo won hit his arm: -yah you were always have been out of market so don’t even think about to look at someone one else.

Lee shin: -what if I did?!

She got mad and turned around to leave but he catches her quick and backed hug her.

Lee shin: - just joking….”he whispered” I won’t and can’t look at anyone else, I have you, you are all world for me.

Gyo won: -what about Ji won?! What should we do about him?!

Lee shin: -I will solve that, you don’t have to be worry about that.

She nodded, then they started to walk home…. Holding hands.

In front of the door: -

Lee shin: -you should go in.

Gyo won: -are you really going to do this again?!

Lee shin: -go in, I want you to arrive home safe and sound.

Gyo won: -ok fine, see you tomorrow.

She took two step to the door and he called her.

She spoke while turning around: -you are not going to-……

Her eyes were widen because he was so close to her: -I am going to do it.

He held her face then kissed her forehead and winked: -it’s a habit, I can’t quit it.

Gyo won: -really then I should create a habit too “she kissed his cheek quick then shyly look down” how about that?!

Lee shin: -I think I can get used to that.

They both smiled and she was so shy to even look up.

Lee shin: -good night, sweet dreams.

Gyo won: -sweet dreams.

She went inside while he was frozen at his place like statue, in other side she stood by the door and her heartbeat were flying and was trying to get out, she was really happy, for a year and half she wasn’t happy like that.

Lee shin get inside his house and meet up with his mom: -hi mom.

Shin’s mom: -hi son, what with your brighten face?!

Lee shin: -why?! I can’t be happy?!

Shin’s mom: -no that’s not what I meant, but I haven’t saw you happy like that for a while so am just overwhelmed so see you smile like that.

Lee shin: -thanks mom… I will go to sleep now good night.

She nodded and pat his shoulder: -ok son sleep well, sweet dreams.

Lee shin: -no need for sweet dreams, my dreams all came true.

After that he went to his room leaving his mom confused and wondering what is going on?

Early in the morning: -

Lee shin get himself ready and was whistling, he was never in that mood for a long time he wore black shirt and leather jacket and dark blue jeans.

Gyo won in the other hand was wearing beautiful orange full of flower flowing her hair doing her makeup with full mode waiting for her day to be complete when shin will come.

She heard the knock of the door and opened the door and found a very handsome guy standing in front of her.

Gyo won smiled seeing handsome hunk in front of her: -trying to empress someone?!

Lee shin lean forward: -is it working?!

Gyo won: -yah, working pretty much fine.

Lee shin: -you in other hand look…..extremely beautiful.

Gyo won: -now you noticing that?!

Lee shin: -no, but it took time for me to say it.

Gyo won: -are you ready?!

He offered his hand to her: -I am if you are.

She held his hand and closed the door behind her and start to get going to camps.

Gyo won: -what will the student’s first reaction would be when they see us?! Any ideas?!

Lee shin: -well I don’t really care for their opinion but… they will pretty much be surprised and director and his wife would be thrilled with that.

Gyo won: -you right, they have been trying their best to make us make up.

Lee shin: -well we did it because of us, I just can’t bear the idea being away from you.

Gyo won: - me too.

Lee shin: -now, negative thought gone, how about a coffee?! I would want to seep a coffee with you shall we?!

Gyo won: -gladly, let’s do that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

soooooooo yeah.... 

i didn't got comments on the other cchappter... so i just assume you guys waiting for this?! 

ENJOY READING PIPS :-*