Her WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

The guy bowed his head: -Lee Gyo Won hello, I am Park Ji Won.

She stood up and bowed her head too: -nice to meet you, how can I help you Mr. Park?!

Ji Won: -you probably don’t know me, let me rephrase this, am your husband to be.

Her eyes get widen and she suddenly became speechless and looked around to take look at Lee Shin, he was very surprised and loss of words so he just bow his head and took his way out from the room.

Sarang had a gut to speak at those time: -what are you talking about?!       

Hee ju: -her husband?! Says who?!

The other students start talking and became so loud that no one could hear the other, till director shouted to them to shut their mouth.

Director looked at Gyo won for answers: -Lee Gyo Won do you know anything about that?!

She looked up and barely could talk: -yes director Kim, I know.

Again the loud voices starts and director didn’t stopped them this time, it was surprising news for everyone.

Director: -ok now, calm down everyone….. It’s something related to Gyo Won so stay out of it, let’s get back to our rehearsal.

Although they were not satisfied with this but forcedly they bow their head and went back to their station to start.

Lee shin stood alone at the balcony and looking down at the students but his mind was frozen and he couldn’t think straight, and those words “Your Husband To Be” was not leaving his mind and almost hunting him down and it was very hard to breath, he closed his eyes feeling the pain all over again, he fist up tight and punch the wall beside him with the injure hand, he didn’t cared anymore even if all of his body hurt he didn’t care, his heart was hurt and tear apart, he was swallowing his own shiver and his breath became harder than ever and suddenly his eyes couldn’t see anything but her face, before some told him that love is torture and pain and it is not easy, he thought he can handle it but no it was tear him apart and burning him cutting his breath and blower his vision and weaken up his body.

Flashback came back to Gyo won from the day before grandpa’s death, the same day when lee shin confess to her: -

Grandpa: -this is final, don’t argue with me ok?!

Gyo won’s dad: -but dad that’s not fair, why we sacrifice her like that?!

Grandpa: -what sacrifice are you talking about?! Am insurance my granddaughter’s life by this decision, she will be happy and healthy and live as she want for the rest of her life.

Gyo won’s dad: -but dad who said she wants that?! She doesn’t want to start her life like that.

Grandpa got pissed and punch the table hard: -she gave up the path that I was on it and let go of traditional music and I didn’t said anything, but on this I won’t let her to ruin her life by something call love or whatever, she will get marry the person who I choose and that’s final.

Gyo won’s dad: -arrange marriage never works dad please rethink about that.

Grandpa breathed deep and looked at him: -I already promised them and am the man of my word, she will get marry to that doctor, the end.

Gyo won was behind the door crying hard and shaking her head: -please no, this is not fair, please I can’t do that, why, why, why grandpa, why you ruin my life like that?!

She remembered Lee Shin’s face smiling to her: - looks like I can’t hold your hand…. am sorry.

End of the Flashback

For the next 2 days these two wanted to avoid each other but they couldn’t because they always bumped to each other, and there was nothing they can do about it.

Gyo won was sitting across professor Yun su to talk about what happened.

Yun su: -so your grandpa decided on that.

Gyo won nodded: -yes, trust me if there was anything I could do I would have did it but my grandpa made his own decision before his death so I can’t object on that.

Yun su: -what about Lee Shin?!

She looked up and her eyes became teary and couldn’t hold it back: -what about him?!

Yun su: -you know what I mean Gyo won, don’t fool yourself.

Gyo won: -no I know what you mean, but am forced to fool myself aren’t I?!

Yun su: -he can’t live this his without you, you should have seen what happened to him when suddenly that happened.

Gyo won: -I wish I hadn’t see, but I did, and I feel burned inside but tell me what to do, what is left for me to do?!

Yun su: -there is one thing you can do.

Gyo won: -and what would that thing be?!

Yun su: -tell him the truth, and tell him that this is arranged marriage.

Gyo won: -no, because it won’t be much useful, why would I bother him with that?!

Yun su: -he feels betray now, thinking that you will get marry and you are happy, atlases tell him so he won’t feel that much betray and feel less pain.

Gyo won: -no, I can’t and you won’t tell him either, my problem, my life, I don’t want to trouble him, please don’t tell him, promise me.

She sigh and nodded: -ok I won’t.

Gyo won smiled weakly and nodded: -thank you.

Director meet up with the crew and talked to them about the decision he made.

Director: -we only have week to perform, and I want to make it reality for you, so from now on instead of practicing in this hall…. We will practice on stage, with real affections that’s right we going to make it real before everyone see it.

They all looked at each other and smiled, this is big, yeah they did it before but this one is bigger and can change a lot of futures.

On the stage, scene no.3, “Set The Fire To The Rain”: -

Director: -ok everyone let’s start, music.

Song started and performs begin: -

I let it fall my heart (they touched their chest and made the move like their heart is falling)

And as it fell, you rose to claim in

It was dark, and I was over (lights went off and there was only Ki Young And Gyo won who stood in the middle, Ki Young pick on her lips and left her alone, she ran behind him and catches him)

Till you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands, they were strong (he held her to his arm and left her up with spin then he put her down and almost fall when he grab her on waist)

But my knees were far too weak

To stand in your arms

Without falling to your feet

But there is side to you (Ki Young left her alone and she broke down to the floor)

That I never knew, never knew

All the things you’d say

They were never true, never true

And the games you’d play

You would always win, always win

But I set fire to the rain (A small flame fired up on the stage)

Watched it pour as I touched your face (she imagined him and touched his face)

Well it burin it while I cried

Cause I heard it screaming out your name

Your name

Well I lay with you (he grab her from behind and left her while his face burn it in her neck, with their expression that was amazing, closing their eyes)

I could stay there close my eyes

Fell you here, forever

You and me together

Nothing is better

But there is side to you (he let go of her and two others came to catch her)

That I never knew, never knew

All the things you’d say

They were never true, never true

And the games you’d play

You would always win, always win

But I set fire to the rain (this time water came down as rain and she became all wet alongside others)

Watched it pour as I touched your face

Well it burin it while I cried

Cause I heard it screaming out your name

Your name                                       

I set fire to the rain

And I threw us into the flame

Well it felt something died

Cause I knew that, that was the last time

 The Last time

Sometimes I woke up by the door (she open her eyes and look for him)

That heart you caught must be waiting for you

Even now when we already over (she want to fall 4 guys catch her and left her up)

I can’t help myself from looking for you

I set fire to the rain                                

Watched it pour as I touched your face

Well it burin it while I cried

Cause I heard it screaming out your name

Your name                                       

I set fire to the rain

And I threw us into the flame

Well it felt something died

Cause I knew that, that was the last time

The Last time, oh

Let it burn

Let it burn, let it burn

Their mouth was wide open alongside their eyes, the performer was perfect with all the affection and fire with the rain and the perfect dance, but director didn’t feel what he wants to feel.

Everyone clapped their hands for them, they both look at each other and smiled and were proud of their self, but Professor Yun Su looked at director Kim and knew that there is something wrong.

Director: -ok, let get you dry up, Yonna you will do it with Ki Young this time, get ready both.

They came down from stage and start cleaning up to do another performance.

Professor Yun Su: -ya wait for me “she almost ran to catch him”

He turn around and smiled: -sorry, didn’t knew that you were behind me.

Yun su: -what is wrong?! Why I feel like you weren’t such fan of the performance?!

He shakes his head: -no, who said I wasn’t, they were good.

Yun su stopped him by grabbing his arm: -don’t fool me, I knew you didn’t like it.

Director: -I don’t feel it, I can’t feel their presence don’t know why.

Yun su: -but they are the best performers, what do you want more?!

He cupped his: -I can’t feel it, this is supposed to be best scene in the play but can’t feel it.

He went away after that and didn’t gave her a chance to talk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First: - WHAT!!!!!! O_O    O.o...........

Second: -WHO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Third: - don't kill me arraso.... now you know the reason why gyo won rejected lee shin.... and now you know who is the STRANGER!!!!

Wait for more update plzzz.....i will make you happy in next few chappies :-*