She is back.... welcome back lee Gyo won!!!!!

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Lee gyo won’s POV:-

It was good to be back after one year going away missed my home my college my city my family my friends and do I dare to say that I missed you a lot lee shin?! You broke up with me but am the one miss you all the time how can’t I not miss you, you were my first love you became the biggest part in my life and you made place in my heart that no other guy could replace it even after our one year brake up I couldn’t forget your face your smile your eyes your action toward me I just can’t forget you and I can’t understand and get the reason why we broke up in first place?! We should have been together but you decided to push me away and I was forced to accept it.

She was in that thought when her manager called her and told her that the plane reached Korea she made sad smile and nodded, when get out of plane and went toward to the gate and the first face she saw was HIM lee shin then she noticed another faces like her band mates and “stupid” band and Han hee joo with sarang gang and her father she smiled due a lot of people came to welcome her, but what shocked her the most was lee shin’s presence, she hugged her dad then the girls and just bowed to the guys and for that guys smiled back and welcomed her back except for lee shin who just looked cold as he was before their relationship…..

Lee shin: -Welcome back…-_-

Lee Gyo Won: -thank you J

He was the first one who turn around and left the gate and followed by the others and they all accompany her home and said her good bye, lee shin’s cold face was the same till everyone left and when he was about to leave by turning around but stopped by Gyo won’s word.

Gyo Won: - wait a minute…

He didn’t turn around to face her but talked anyway: -what do you want?!

Gyo won: -thank you for coming to airport…..

He get silent and just stand there not showing his face….

Gyo won: -I really don’t know what to say but when the first time I saw your face in airport I was surprised but can I ask why did you came?! Don’t get me wrong I was happy you did but you know since we-…….

Lee shin suddenly show his face, he was angry but his eyes was sad: -I just came so we won’t get awkward if we met in other time…that’s all.

Before Gyo won say anything else he turn around and left the place, leaving her alone….  

Lee Shin POV:-

I swear If I wasn’t forced I wouldn’t went to airport to welcome her back, am trying to hide from her all the time, sometimes my mom video chatted with her I don’t know why mom ever did that but she did they became very close after our break up isn’t that supposed to be another way around?!! Anyways I would lie if I said I wasn’t happy that she got back and seeing her face was the best thing ever happen to me because just by seeing her face it made my heartbeats get fast she became more beautiful her long flawless hair, now she turned her hair color to dark black, her style of clothes changed she is really something I just wished for a moment that we didn’t broke up but we did, all over, she even might be someone else’s now not mine…

Shin’s mom called him and they sat down with Jeong hyun to talk about something important.

Lee shin: -mom what is going on? Are you ok?! What is up with emergency family meeting?!

Shin’s mom: -I want to talk to you about something important listen very carefully ok… I want to invite someone for dinner tonight and I want to take you permission for that.

Lee shin got confused and smiles: -mom why would you take my permission?! This is your house and am your son and we should do the opposite of that don’t you think so? Who is that someone?

Shin’s mom: -she is your Ex-girlfriend…….. I mean Lee Gyo Won I didn’t want to invite her and things become awkward to you my son so may I?!

Lee shin’s wide smile disappear: -why? I don’t want to be rude or something but what is up with this sudden dinner mom?!

Shin’s mom: -we became close you know she is like my daughter and I want to spend time with her, beside she just came back from London and we want to welcome her back by that so……?!

Lee shin: -mom stop that “shin’s mom face turned to total confusion” why you are taking my permission for that?! Invite her, have dinner, talk with her so what?! She was…… “He bowed his head down sadly then looked up with sad smile” its ok with me mom J…. In fact I would be here for dinner so to confirm you that am ok and there is no awkwardness for me……

After saying that he got up and went to his room leaving his mom and his sister alone.

Lee shin went out walking since he quit riding his bike, he went straight to a bus station.

He went to camps and just did a little bit of walking and looked over the balcony, he was watching all the student walking in the camps back then sharing it with Gyo Won put sad smile on his face but faded away soon, he quickly went to the band practicing room and there was no one to be found so he just sat there and tried one of the guitar in there but he failed playing it because the pain in his hand was more and more specially after his second surgery!!! since his first didn’t worked out very well but his chance for playing guitar was decreasing and he hated that, but he has no ability to change that so he put the guitar down and looked at it, he was not aware of someone was observing him….

Gyo won was also in the camps cause she was called by the principle of their section, she was told that they will be honored by her if she agreed to do a dramatic romantic play and she agreed for sure, she was happy so much, when she start walking in the hallway she heard sound of guitar for short period and when she went to the source of the music she found lee shin there playing and a cute shy smile crept to her lips but suddenly it vanished because he put the guitar down and looked at it, and she wondered why he stopped playing?! And then she saw him his hand and punched the table then he went toward the window, she kept looking till her phone ring and made him turn around, wondering what is that voice but she already gone or let’s say ran away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello pips :D 

so i promised myself if i got more than 100 views to this story i will update first chapter and here i am updating so let me know if you actually like it or dislike it 

i missed you guys a lot wish you missed me too...

i got others plot ready so support me so i can publish other stories....

as always thanks for readin :-* 

comment.... subscribe......upvote.... just click away :D i would be thankful for you all.... 

home you enjoy