He is Sick.....She took care of him...

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Gyo won smiled sadly: -am sorry, I didn’t knew I make you feel like that.

He turn around not looking at her: -don’t be sorry, it’s my fault, and “he turn around facing….Yonna!!!!!!!!!” where is she?!

Yonna: -where is who?!

Lee shin: -she was right there… wait a min….since when you are here?!

Yonna: -since a while, you were playing guitar so I get in but then you started talking to yourself, are you ok?! Am kind of scared……

He shakes his head and went out, he head it home without telling director he escaped the practice.

In practice hall: -

Director: -what do you mean by ran away?!

Yonna: -I don’t know director, he was just sick, and he was talking to himself, lee shin is not normal at all, am scared.

Gyo won from behind heard it all and talked: -what is wrong with him?!

Director looked at her: -he is sick, he will escape the practice today and-………..

Gyo won’s phone suddenly ring: -am sorry that is my phone……..Oh Lee jeong hyun?!

Yonna: -that’s lee shin’s sister.

On the phone: -

Gyo won: -hello?!

Jeong hyun: -Unni… help please.

Gyo won: -what is going on?!

Jeong hyun: -Oppa…… oppa is hallucinating, he is so sick am so scared, please come quickly.

The phone dropped from her hand after hearing what just she heard.

Director: -what is going on?! Is lee shin ok?!

She dropped all other her stuff and ran off without telling anything.

She got there calling ambulance the moment she got there, she saw him laying down, all sweaty, talking in his sleep saying “no, please don’t, don’t go” she went toward his bed sitting or better say lay next to him caressing his hear with her tears came down slowly.

Gyo won: -you will be fine lee shin, just calm down.

She put his head to her embrace and kissed his top of his head: -am here lee shin I won’t go anywhere.

Ambulance came and they transform lee shin to hospital, doctor checked him up and talked to lee gyo won since only her and jeong hyun were there their mom was travelled outside the country.

Doctor: -he is stress up, he is also so tired, he need a rest, a lot of rest, don’t let him be sad or get tired or he will be back here soon.

Gyo won: -I got it, but…he is not in danger right?!

The doctor smiled: -no he is not, he will be fine, you can go in now.

She bowed to him and told jeong hyun to go to his room and check since she was so concern.

At his room in the hospital: -

Jeong hyun: -Oppa, you will be fine I know that, since lee Gyo Won Unni is here you will be fine, now wake up please.

Gyo won came inside in silence and shut the door quietly then patted her back: -you have to go home jeong hyun you have school tomorrow.

Jeong hyun: -but Oppa…….

Gyo won: -am here, you should go home.

Jeong hyun: -alone?!

Gyo won smiled: -no, my friend will come, you will stay at her house.

She pouted: -why he is not a handsome guy?!

Gyo won chuckled: -because your brother will get jealous “she whispered”

They chuckled, Bo Un appeared, saying hi.

Gyo won: -ok jeong hyun go with Bo Un don’t make her go crazy.

Jeong hyun: -we will see, come on let’s go.

Bo un smiled and was dragged by jeong hyun, Gyo won smiled and said bye to them and got back to lee shin.

She kissed his forehead: -please wake up, I really miss you voice.

She put her head next to his head facing him caressing his face slowly afraid of waking him up.

It was 2 in the morning, better say middle night, lee shin woke up slowly opening his eyes, stretching his eyes with his palm then suddenly “BOOM” facing lee gyo won.

He panicked and thought he was hallucinating again so he quickly woke up and take closer look at her, and touched her, she was real.

She woke up with his touch and her eyes were widen: -lee shin!!!! Are you ok?!

Lee shin touched her cheek that made her surprise but mostly her heart beat got fast and her breath suddenly became hard.

Lee shin was all sweaty and his eyes were half opened but smiled: -you are real.

Gyo won: -what?!   

He fall over her shoulder and slept right away in her hug, she hardly could make him lay down, she lay down next to him facing him, and their faces were only few inches away.

Gyo won: -you still affect me, just like usual in the past, even more, how can you do that?!

The door was opened, someone popped out of nowhere but got surprised of what she just saw.

Gyo won was snuggled into lee shin’s hug while he wrapped his arm around her waist sleeping peacefully.

Director: -yah Yun Su why you-………

Yun Su: - Shhhh….look at them…, how beautiful are they? “She smiled”

Director: -aish those kid, they torture us then sleep together like this, I should wake them up and-..

Yun Su grabbed his arm getting surprised: -yah what are you doing?! They will feel embarrassed come on we should go first before they wake up.

Director: -but we are here to see lee shin why-………

Yun Su grabbed his arm and dragged him: -come on let’s go quick, quick, he is in save hand so let’s go.

She pushed him forcedly toward the door to go before they wake up. 

Gyo won was the first who woke and get off the bed in silence, she fixed her hair and went to rest room washing her face then quickly went back to the room.

When she get there he already was woken looking outside, she got in he looked up at her.

Gyo won smiled stepping closer to him: -good morning.

Lee shin was stunned for a while but smiled back: -good morning.

She sat next to the bed and bowed her head: -how do you feel now?!

Lee shin: -am better, thanks for taking care of me.

Gyo won: -no need to thank me….-……

Jeong hyun opened the door shouting his name: -Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!

She ran to his embrace and gyo won smiled at them…Jeong hyun hugged her brother tight while he hugged her back: -I missed you so much.

Lee shin smiled at her sister: -I missed you too…

She pulled off from the hug: -how are you now Oppa?!

Lee shin: -am fine, don’t worry.

Jeong hyun: -Unni was really worried the other day, I really didn’t knew what to do without her.

Gyo won get embarrassed and made funny face: -I didn’t do anything jeong hyun, you don’t have to mention it.

He then looked at her with his charming smile: -am sorry for making you worry.

Gyo won: -don’t be… its ok.

Jeong hyun: -you should make it up for her Oppa.

Gyo won: - Lee jeong hyun!!!! “She got embarrassed more”

Lee shin: -ok then, what can I do for you then?!

Gyo won had an idea and smiled: -you really want to do something for me?!

He nodded: -yes.

Gyo won sigh: -ok… be ready, hmmm first don’t stress out, second don’t work so hard, third don’t get sick, finely take care of yourself and don’t make us scared like you did the other day.

He was surprised but then smiled bowing his head: -deal.

Jeong hyun smiled to her victory seeing her brother all healthy & smiley.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So hellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao 

yah well idk......... thi chapter kind of sad and happy :D 

i like it how gyo won helped him... such sweet heart :-* 

take care and wait for couple shocks for tomorrow O.O O.o