The Awkward Dinner Time :!!

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

While running Gyo Won bumped to someone: -am sorry… am so sorry sir….

Ki Yong: -one sorry is enough Gyo Won J

Gyo won: -oh Oppa hi J how are you doing long time no see J

Ki Yong: -am doing just fine Gyo Won what about you feeling good after coming back?!

They kept talking for a while, Lee shin saw them and start staring at them which leads to Gyo Won looking back at him while talking to Ki Yong and she suddenly couldn’t hear what Ki Yong saying cause she was…..looking back sadly at him and she kept doing that till lee shin bow his down and left the place, he walked pass them and Ki Yong saw that and understood Gyo Won’s sad face, it’s because of lee shin who looked like an angry man who wanted to hit someone.

Ki Yong: -are you ok Gyo Won?!                  

Gyo Won: -am fine oppa don’t worry…. Excuse me I have to leave, I already have appointment.

She was not fine for sure and anyone could tell that from her face expression…..

It was already night it means dinner time for Gyo Won in lee shin’s place, she went over to their house, and since the door was opened already she knocked and went in and took off her coat, she went in and grated his mom and his sister, lee shin heard her voice too but he didn’t move in his place instead he kept typing on his laptop for his assignment, suddenly his mom called him referring that the dinner is ready and although he was not ready to face her again I mean he had enough of seeing her today but he had to do that for his mom he promised her so he got up and opened his door and step outside and saw his mom with Gyo Won in the kitchen talking laughing like they were girlfriends but everything changed when he started talking…….

Lee shin: -ehm…….

Ladies turn around and looked over there and there was lee shin looking at them and it give Gyo won a lot of worriedness came to her, her heartbeat speed got 100 KM/H just by seeing him staring at her….

Lee shin: -welcome to our house…. “He said it then he bowed his head down”

Gyo won looked at his mom looking for something to say and his mom smiled and nodded to her…

Gyo won: -than….thank you lee shin.

His gaze turn to his mom: -is dinner ready?! Should I make the table ready?!

Shin’s Mom: -I was just about to say the same thing to Gyo won… go Gyo won make the table ready with shin I already have a lot to do.

Gyo won wanted to protest but she couldn’t she was not in her house to do that.

Gyo won smiled awkwardly: -ye…. Yeah of course Mrs. Lee.

They both managed the table and sat on it opposite of each other….

The four of them sat properly and start eating with strange silence, shin’s mom couldn’t do that she had to break the silence it was getting awkward.

Shin’s mom: -so Gyo won dear tell us what your next project is?!

Gyo won smiled with respect: -its camps project they asked me to….. 

The minute she mention camps project lee shin got chocked and made everyone look at him.

Shin’s mom: -OMO shin are you ok?!

He drank some water: -am fine don’t worry just continue your talk please.

Jung Hyun: -so Unni who is going to be your male lead?! “She said it excitedly”

Gyo won: -I think it will be Ki Yong Oppa I don’t know.

Lee shin’s color turn to yellow suddenly and stood up: -excuse me I will leave now thanks for the lovely dinner ladies J but I think I am done.

Gyo won was little bit disappointed with this but she remain silent.

Shin’s mom: -are you sure shin?!

He just nodded and left the table, Gyo won didn’t or couldn’t stop him…

After a while Jung Hyun went to her room and Mrs. Lee got phone call and went out leaving Gyo won alone, she took advantage of that and went to lee shin’s room and knocked…..

Lee shin: -who is it?!

Gyo won hastate but then replied: -it’s me shin can I come in please?!

Lee shin was hastate first too but then: -come in.

Gyo won inter his room and saw lee shin typing on his laptop and his back facing her.

Gyo won sat on the bed and talked: -lee shin I have something belong to you.

He stopped typing and closed the laptop then turn around…

Lee shin: -what is it?!

Gyo won took out the recorder from the plastic bag and looked at it.

Gyo won: -I didn’t have time to give it back to you am sorry, but now I felt I should give it back to you.

Lee shin: -I don’t need it anymore.

Gyo won confused: -but I-……

Lee shin: -it’s useless now I don’t want it anymore.

Gyo won: - lee shin I saw you on practicing room today and-…

Lee shin got surprised and little bit mad: -were you stalking me?!

She smiled weakly and sadly shakes her head: -no I just followed the sound of the guitar…But why you suddenly stopped playing guitar?!

Lee shin stare at the floor: -because…….of my hand… because…. of the two surgeries I have done, I can’t play anymore.

Gyo was shocked for two reason…1st his state of being sick and 2nd for being total honest and not try to hide it, her tears started to came down…

Gyo won with crying tune: -it’s because if me isn’t it?!

Lee shin looked at her and felt sorry for being harsh and honest.

Lee shin closed his eyes out of his frustration: -it’s not your fault…I gave up to be a singer, I want to be an actor.

Gyo won was sad and felt horrible: -but you love your guitar and your passion is singing you can’t just-……..

Lee shin interrupt her quickly: -if you done talking…..You may go out and take the recorder with you please.

He was so cold again like first time she met him.

She went out with sad face even though Shin’s mom asked her but she didn’t said anything she just thanked her for the dinner and went out.

Lee shin in the other side was laying feeling blank, he didn’t know how to feel anymore he was just staring at the celling and do nothing….nothing at all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

here we go next chappy :D 

i know its harsh but thaat's ot what FF about some sad some nice :) 

enjoy and comment please :(