She is Engaged........ EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Yun su called lee gyo won to meet up and talk about the performance she and Ki Young did and they meet up in a coffee shop nearby.

Gyo won: -so he didn’t like our performance?!

Yun su: -that’s what he said, it’s been 2 days now but he still think about it.

Gyo won: -I gave my best to it, I don’t know what else I can do?!

Yun su: -he will find away, and by the way what is this in your finger?!

Gyo won looked at her finger like she has painful memory about it: -this is my engagement ring.

She looked at her with surprise expression all over her face: -when did that happen?!

Gyo won sigh in regret: -last night, we did it in quit atmosphere, no one was invited so….

Yun su: -so its rally became real?!

Gyo won: -yah, its real can’t escape from it now on.

Yun su: -oh, ok got it…. Did lee shin knew about that?!

Gyo won: -he will know I mean he will see it eventually.

Yun su: -are you ok?!

Gyo won: -no, but that’s what I have to get used to it from now on.

Sarang talked to bunch of students and transforming gossips.

Sarang: -so I heard that Gyo won got engaged, last night.

Bo un: -that can’t be, she would have told me if that happened.

Sarang: -darling we have eye witness who saw ring in her finger.

Hee ju: -it could be any ring, why engagement ring?!

Sarang: -it was diamond ring, not everyone can wear something like that for nothing.

Another girl: -so it became real?! She is really marrying someone else?!

Bu un: - can’t believe that, do you think lee shin have heard of it?!

Lee shin appeared like ghost behind them and talked: -heard of what?!

The girls look around and looked extremely guilty, Sarang: -nothing.

He looked much upset now: -what is it Sarang?! Talk.

She bowed her head down alongside others: -we heard that-…..

She couldn’t finish her words so he almost lost his nerve: -what is it?!

Sarang: -that Gyo won got engaged, last night.

He barely could hold to himself and breathed hard tighten up his fist: -says who?!

Bu un: -it’s just rumor shin, I don’t think it’s true.

Gyo won also appeared behind them: -it’s true.

They all looked at her including lee shin, he looked at her ring that was big and shiny.

Gyo won: -I don’t know how you heard it, but it’s true.

Lee shin went forward and smirked: -congrats, for your engagement, wish all happiness in the world…. For you.

After that he went away bumping his shoulder to her and she sigh big and hold her tears back and she doesn’t want to look pathetic and weak in front of them.

The news of her engagement spread quickly and everyone found out about it but no one was more painful than lee shin and he didn’t know how to burst his anger.

Yonna visited him in rehearsal room because she knew he will be upset: -oppa, are you ok?

He was looking outside and his mind was not with him at all: -does it matter?!

Yonna: -it does, for me.

Lee shin: -honestly, I don’t know either am ok or not.

Yonna: -I came here as soon as I heard the news.

Lee shin: -thanks, but I think I want to be alone in those times.

Yonna: -I don’t want to leave you alone, please let me stay with you.

Lee shin: -no, you should go to practice performance only 5 days away so….

Yonna: -that doesn’t matter to me.

He looked at her and smiled sadly: -please, am begging you leave me alone.

Yonna was holding her tears inside her eyes: -but Oppa….

Lee shin: -please…

She came near and hugged him: -ok, but take care of yourself please.

He nodded: -I will be fine, don’t worry.

She let go of him and left with heavy heart, he just stood there for hours with blank mind.

2 days later: -

They were practicing because the show was after 3 days and they were exhausting their self-hard to pull this off perfectly.

Gyo won got a phone call and she picked up: -hello?!

Ji won: -hi Gyo won how you doing?!

Her smile faded but managed to sound cheerful: -am fine how you doing Oppa?!

Ji won: -doing great, although I wished you be with me now but work…

She wished opposite but she can’t say that can’t she: -yah me too.

Ji won: -I need a favor from you, please don’t say no.

Gyo won: -don’t I have to hear it before I say yes or no?

Ji won chuckled: -ok, ok listen my flight is at 8 so I want you to come with my family to welcome me back please.

Gyo won: -Oppa I am very busy.

Ji won: -I know but please, I really miss you, more than my parents.

Gyo won look around and saw lee shin in front of him talking to director and nodding to his words: -ok I will come.

Ji won was thrilled with happiness: -thank you so much, listen have to go now but see you later ok.

Gyo won: -yah see you later.

She hang up and sigh big, these days she sigh all the time but nothing will solve with it.

She went to director and lee shin: -director can I talk to you?!

Director: -speak up.

Gyo won didn’t want to talk in front of lee shin but got no choice: -can I go out early today?! I have an important appointment.

Director: -and what would that be?!

He was really making things hard for her, at the first place she couldn’t talk because lee shin’s presence but now he was forcing her to speak WHY she is out early.

Gyo won: -Oppa is coming back and I want to go welcome him back in the airport.

Lee shin looks careless and pretend like he was reading the music sheet while he was burning and boiling inside.

Director nodded after seeing lee shin all boiled up: -ok, whenever you want you can go.

She bowed her head then left them alone.

Director: -I don’t want to involve in this matter but seeing you both like that just breaks my nerve you have to do something about it.

Lee shin looked up: -I won’t do anything, she is getting marry and I will move on.

Director: -you lying, not you…. not even her can move on in this.

Lee shin: -she is getting marry, how else she can move on if that’s not it?!

Director: -well she-…..” he remembered his wife’s words to not tell lee shin about arranged marriage of gyo won at all so he took it back” never mind leave it.

He left him alone after that and suddenly he had an idea.

Lee shin ran after director and stopped him: -director Kim, I want to go out early too.

Director: -what?! Why?

Lee shin: -mom told me to do something and I just remembered so… I have to go.

Director knew what he was up to but pretend like he doesn’t: -ok, go now.

Lee shin followed Gyo won to airport and sat far away but close to not lose her, then he saw her stand up and did small wave at the guy who came.

Gyo won’s POV: -

I didn’t want to go, but staying there looking at lee shin just hurts and I don’t want to hurt myself anymore.

Here I am waiting for Ji won comes back with his mom and dad, I don’t want to hug him and say I missed you while I didn’t thought of him for even half of second but have to, have to pretend that’s all I can do.

End of the POV

Ji won came back and hugged his parents then looked at Gyo won and smiled, he went closer and gave her a tight hug, she hugged him back yah but that was all act all of it.

Ji won whispered: -I missed you so much.

Gyo won smiled that tear her apart inside: -me too, am glad you are back.

He let go of the hug and held her hand: -thanks for coming, I appreciate it.

Gyo won: -no need, what is important that you are safe and sound.

Lee shin POV: -

Just kill me, I wanted to die right there when he hugged her or let me say when he touched her, am dying and tear apart and the only thing I should and can do is watching her in silent and in pain.

End of the POV

They went to restaurant to eat their dinner, lee shin still follows them.

Ji won’s dad: -so how is London?!

Ji won: -same old, same old, and nothing new.

Ji won’s mom: -but you look skinny, eat a lot, ok my son.

Ji won smiled and nodded: -don’t worry am fine mom.

Gyo won was silent as dead person and barely touched her food, ji won looked at her and felt weird because she was not there with him, physically yes but mentally NO.

Ji won held her hand and took her back to the real world: -are you ok?!

She looked at him and faked smile: -of course don’t worry.

Ji won: -are you sick?! Because after all of this practicing is normal to be exhausted.

She shakes her head: -no am fine, am not sick, you eat you need energy you will go to hospital after that so you have to be careful…. You have to get a lot of energy.

Ji won: -thanks for worrying about me but am fine I had plenty of rest in the plane.

Ji won’s mom: -you two look adorable, may god save you both and makes you happy.

Lee shin was sitting behind them and heard all of it, all the words so he stood up and left the place not even knowing that Gyo won knows that he was there and she said those things so he will go, she wants him to move on and don’t get hurt that much because of her.

Lee shin sat in his room playing guitar thinking about Gyo won’s expression and her words, didn’t match and that was busying his mind so much that he couldn’t think much.

Showtime, the day came: -

The play opened up by the song sang by Lee shin and Yonna and crowd loved it.

Scene no.1: -

Gyo won and Ki Young acted out like two people meet and fall in love.

Scene no.2

They already lover but Ki Young already found someone else and trying to leave her.

Scene no.3

He left her, she cursed him for leaving and they used fire and water for that scene.

Scene no.4

He want to get back to her but she doesn’t accept it and turn him down.

Scene no.5

He begs her to take him back, and dance and emotional dance then she accept him again because he was hurting and in pain too.

Last scene

Student came out with the two leads and lee shin with Yonna sang a song as closing show and the crown got crazy for them it was epic in every word.

The crew went out for a drink to celebrate their success with director Kim and his wife.

Ki Young: -cheers to the successful show and with help of director we did it.

Director laughed and smiled: -cheers to our leads who did a great job.

They drink themselves to the level behind the drunkenness and everyone were talking nonsenses and laugh about it.

Gyo won was drunk already and started to go outside the restaurant followed by lee shin.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So....... yeah "scratching my head" 

just wanna tell you that.........

THE CHAPTER THAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR IS...................................................... NEXT!!!

Which will be tomorrow so wait for it...

Something intresting  + Something............ = Something you have been waiting for.......

SO YEAHHHHHHHHH WAIT FOR IT... BYE TILL TOMORROW.