MT + Road Trip = Some Road Trip problems...

YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR ME

Director: -like I was saying, this MT will be amazing trip for us, to relax, and to work in another environment that does not call camps, don’t worry we will have fun, and no for the question in your head it won’t be the same place like the other year, it will different, so tomorrow we will do that, it’s your choose to come or not but we will have so much fun and you don’t want to miss it, is that clear all?!!

All the student: -YESSSS director!!!!

Director: -great, you all dismissed.

They all went out, Gyo won was the last one who heard their convo.

Director: -lee shin you are coming right?!

Lee shin: -I don’t know sir, am still sick and I don’t think I can make it.

Director: -come on, come with us, smell some fresh air, have fun with us, you will feel better trust me.

Yonna: -true, you should come Oppa please!!!!

Director: -yah lee shin, director is asking you, won’t you come?!

He wanted to answer but something told him to look back, and he did where he saw Gyo won looking at him with questioning look, he turn around and smiled weakly.

Lee shin: -I see what I can do, if I got better, I will come.

Director: -ok I will take that as yes answer, “He patted his shoulder” see you tomorrow then, you too Yonna! 

Yonna bow her head: -yes director.

Outside the camps: -

Yonna was walking around with lee shin: -Oppa come please, we will have fun, well at lease that is what I hear from director.

Lee shin smiled and nodded: -fine I will come, now please stop whining I got headache, since we got out from there you kept on nagging me.

She hold on to his arm: -was it fun that year when you went to that MT?!

He was surprised to hear that question from her and looked at her with unknown and blank look, what should he answer?! That MT they did was his life changing trip, and he finely convinced Gyo won to be with him, or he finely could confess to her by singing a song, or talk about the time they went to buy watermelon and she got lost, he was dead worried, this MT was all about her ALL OF IT.

Yonna: -Oppa?!

Lee shin turn around and smiled: -it was great, you will love it.

They walk back together, he gave her ride home by his car, and they both made a deal that lee shin would come and pick her up.

 

Next day AKA the trip day: -

Lee shin picked Yonna up and her league, and went toward college.

Lee shin was talking to his bandmate, Gyo won & Yonna were about to take their league to the bus but-……….

Director: -Yonna, lee Gyo, stop at your place!!!

They both turn around and looked at director in a total confused way!!!!!

Director: -Ki Young you too!!!

Ki Young: -but why?!

Director: -lee shin come over here, and you three too!!!

They all arrived at director to receive their order.

Yonna: -director Kim what is going on?! Why we are not on the bus?!

Director: -hold on to your question Yonna, lee shin you brought your car right?!

Lee shin nodded: -yes director that’s right!!

Director: -open the back, Ki Young put all the league of yours and the girls with Lee shin in the back, you three are going with lee shin with his car we don’t have so much place in the bus, it’s smaller than last year.

He talked so quick that everyone were kind of dumbfound…

Director: -what are you looking at?! Quick or you will lose the road and get lost.

They all moved quickly after that, taking the league to the back of the car, Lee shin started the car engine going after the bus, Gyo won and Yonna at the back of the car, Ki Young next to lee shin, Silence was all over them, no one dare to say a wordit was really going to get awkward till……

Yonna: -Oppa!!!

Lee shin & Ki Young: -yes?!

Yonna smiled awkwardly: -I meant lee shin Oppa…. Can you put some song on, am bored!

Lee shin: -let me focus on the road Yonna!!!

Yonna: -its ok I will turn on the radio by myself.

Lee shin: -Yonna stop it……

She kept nagging him and he got angry, very pissed that he suddenly stopped the car and they all shake from their place.

He raise his tune on her: -I said stop already, you want us to get to an accident?!

Not only Yonna, but Gyo won & Ki young were scared too, and kept silent, He kept on driving, others kept mum for 2 hours, and it was a hell of ride now, they got to the known place and he stopped the car, taking all the bags out and placed it in front of them and leave them alone.

Lee shin walk alone to the beach, letting this cool air touch his face, till a voice woke him up from his calm mood.

Gyo won: -you didn’t need to yell by the way.

He turn around looking confuse: -what?!

Gyo won: -why you yelled at her?! She is crying now you know and-………

Lee shin: -you don’t have to worry about that, she is my BEST FRIEND and I know how to deal with her.

Gyo won: -it’s not like that I was just-…….

Lee shin turn around and rudely interrupted her: -stay out of it, most importantly stay out of my life, I have enough drama going on in my life….. I don’t need more from you.

She was shocked with his words that her tongue just stopped working and stayed mum.

He left her alone, he didn’t want to hurt her like that, but since she kick him out from her life, he will do the same, he will stay away from her from now on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooooooooo :) 

this chappy is bit less sadder i guess :/ 

WELL READ IT CAUSE I HAVE FEW GOOD MOMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :)) 

ENJOY reading.... and yes like i promised i will update another chappy of the "WE GOT MARRIED" FF because.... i "PASSED"

YEYYYY thanks for ur prayers :-* :) ..