The Notice

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kai 

I went up stairs, where the SM manager office is situated, "Did I do something wrong?" I thought, I was very surprised and I was scared... I don't know what I've done... maybe I didn't work enough or something like that... I reached the top of SM's building and I saw a big signboard "SM MANAGER" I could read... I left a heavely sigh and I scratched my neck "Okey let's go" I thought. I opened the door and I bowed 90º, "Annyong Hashimnikka" "Annyong Hashimnikka Kim Jongin" "I came when they told me, sorry if I'm late Sir" "It's okay Jongin-si" "Thank you, Sir" "Hellow Kai-shi" surprised me a familiar voice "Oh Taemin hyung, what are you doing here?" "He came because the same reason as you, I will told you when the third person came to my office" "Thank you, Sir" bowed Taemin to him "Guys you can talk confortably between you two" "Ah thank you, Sir" Taemin and I bowed to him "Do you know something about what is happening, Tae?" "No... My manager told me to come here.." "Ah me too..." "Jongin-si" told me the SM Manager "Could you sign this for my niece?" he told me "Ah of course Sir" he gave me a paper, then I signed it "Excuse me Sir, What is her name?" "Ah yes, her name is Sunhee" I signed with a little menssage "Here you go" "Thank you, Jongin-si" "You're welcome, Sir".

-2 min. later-

"Annyong Hashimnikka, sorry for being late but there was a lot of traffic" wait... what... Soojung? What is she doing here? "Annyong haseyo" Taemin and I bowed to her, when she saw me, she opened her eyes and she sent me a what-the--are-you-doing-here-gaze so I sent back an I-don't-have-any-idea-gaze "It's okay Soojung... we are finally all together, please take a seat" "Thank you, Sir" we said the three of us at the same time "Well, the magazine W Korea wants a photoshoot with you, that is why I called you, the photoshoot will be in 3 days and we will send the ubication of the photoshoot to your managers, so I want to give you this surprised personally since is a really important photoshoot, the director of the photoshoot is one of the most important photographers in Korea, so please be prepared and don't make something wrong. Any questions?" "Yes, Sir... The photoshoot will take to long?" asked Soojung, she had eye bags, the last time I saw her she hadn't so she must have them since our discussion... Damn I feel bad again... "Since morning to late in the afternoon, almost night" "Okay, thank you Sir" "Any other questions?" he waited 5 seconds "Okay we end here, have a nice day" "Thank you sir and you too" we bowed to him 90º and we left th room. "Guys I need to leave quickly now, I will see you other day... I'm glad that we're together doing the photoshoot, we know each other so it's more confortable to work with friends... Goodbye" he waved his hand and then he left. "What should I say to Soojung?" I thought... "Are you going downstairs?" I asked her, she raised her eyebrowns "Yes, why?" "I'm need to take that way too" I said to her, the most awkwards minutes of my life...

We reached the dance practice floor "I will leave here" I told her, she turn around but when he was leaving I took her wrist softly "Soojung please rest a little bit I see you really tired, don't make too much efforts this days... and sorry for bothering you again.." this time I turned around leaving her "Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter