SMTOWN Concert Pt.4

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Krystal

Despite what happened yesterday, I could sleep because I was really tired, it's a relief because yesterday I only slept around 3-4 hours, besides the people is blaming me because yesterday I didn't appeared during the last performance, the people think is because SNSD, and they are right, but I didn't appear only because of Girls Generation, I didn't appear because of Jongin too...I was really shocked about what he did yesterday, when he grabbed my arm gently I was a little a bit scary about what he was going to do, though he surpised me, his grab felt so good, I mean... I missed his touch and being touched by his soft fingers was.. nice... "Why am I doing this to me... yeah it felt good but don't let your feelings control your mind..." I told me to myself. I get out of the shower and I started to change my clothes "what am I going to.." "Soojung, what are you doing in the bath you have been inside like 30 minutes" said me Amber, I looked at my clock, I haven't noticed it... "Sorry Amber unnie" "Okay weird princess but don't take too long I want to take a shower" "Okay unnie" I'm a fool, I was thinking all the time and I didn't notice how many time I have been in the bathroom. I dried my hair quickly and I wear my clothes and I put on me a little bit of make up, I came out of the bathroom and I apologized to Amber "the next time look at your clock" "Sorry" I potued "Yaah Soojung stop doing aegyo, you're like a lost puppy" she laughed, I stuck out my tongue and she entered on the bathroom... I took my mobile 300 notifications of Instagram, I watched the comments of my photos "Krystal why you didn't appeared on the last perfomance" "B*tch although your sister left you should do the last perfomance" "you're a coward" "leave Soojung alone, If she didn't show her on the last perfomance she must have a reason" and many other comments "thank you kjjs941424" I thanked in my mind to the person of the last comment... Yeah I'm usual to criticism, at the end we are idols and always there are people cursing on you.

Haneul unnie started to make my hair, today is the 2nd and the last day of the SMTOWN Concer in Tokyo... I was so feaking nervous "what should I do? Meet Kai or not? Maybe he was joking me or.." in that moment my mobile sounded, I had a message: Unknown- Meet me in 20 minutes.

Shiet my brain was about to explode... "I think... I don't know what I think"... "Haneul unnie" I finally said "Tell me Soojung" said to me while she was fixing my hair "I was thinking... If a guy insist on you to meet with him.. Would you go or not?" "Oh Soojung who is the lucky guy" "aah no unnie... it's...it's for a friend, she doesn't know what to do" "Aah okay Soojung, and the boy is good or is a bad boy?" "well it's.. her ex-boyfriend" "ooh araseo... Well... mmm depens of the feelings of your friend" looked at my with her eyes, I avoided her gaze because she was judging me so hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter