Problems Don't Get Solve Avoiding Them

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kai.  *One week after*  We headed to SM, we had to train. We were laughing of Baekhyun who was making fun of D.O. Kyungsoo hit Baekhyun "Ouuch" Baek complained. We entered in SM building and headed to our practice room. I remembered that Soojung was in SM building too because f(x) was trainning hard for their comeback. This week we couldn't meet a lot since Soojung had a really busy schedule. We entered into our dance room and we left our backpacks. We streched and started our dance practice. *Eururong eurorng* Chanyeol suddely collapsed and fell in the ground. "Are you okay?" asked him Suho. D.O paused the music. "It's the knee" said Chanyeol while grabbing his knee. "Okay guys, let's take a rest" said Minseok. I took two bottles of cold water and I gave them to Chanyeol "I'm not thristy" said Chanyeol with pain "Pabo, it's for your knee. Press the bottles in your knee while I'm searching for ice" "Aah, I see, sorry" Chanyeol took the bottles and pressed them in his knee like I told him "Suho I'll take some ice, okay?" "Okay Jongin" said tired of the intense dance practice. I headed to the café of SM the quickiest I could although I was tired of dancing for hours. I arrived at the café and I asked the waitress for ice "It's an emergency" I told her "Okay.." She agreed "Thank you and sorry for disturbing you" I said leaving the café. I crossed the corridor going to our dance room and I heard the music of f(x), I got closer to the room where the music came. It was one of their new song. I heard the angelical voice of Krystal and I had to avoid the desire of enter in the room and greet Soojung. I felt the ice melting in my hands, I had to leave. So close yet so far I thought leaving behind the room where Soojung was. I finally arrived in the room and I pressed the ice's bag in Chanyeol's knee. He moved his knee due to the cold ice. However, he tried his best not to move. I touched his knee and it was swollen. I asked Suho to touch his leg. "He should rest or he could be seriously injured" I told Suho. I know about first aid since my father is doctor. Suho agreed. "Chanyeol I think you should skip today's trainning" said Suho to Chanyeol "But..." "If you make efforts you can be injured" I added "Okay.." said Chanyeol giving up. "I'll call the manager then" said dissapointed. He called the manager and explained him the situation. The manager agreed too and came to pick him up. I and Baekhyun helped him to go out of the building and our manager helped him to enter in the van. We waved to Chanyeol while the van was leaving. Once we were with all our member we started practicing again.   Krystal.    We were practicing our new song called '4 walls' it was a catchy song like others in the new album. We are working really hard for our new album so we expect that fans will like it (as MeU is a masterpiece, you did a great job). We are worrying because Sulli has left and we don't know how will react the public to our following work. "Guys" Amber stopped the music and looked at us with darkness in her face "Look" Amber showed us the newpaper I looked carefully the title of the article 'Official: Sulli leaving f(x)' I have to read it twice before I realised what was actually happening. We knew that she was leaving since she started his long- hiatus and she wasn't coming but I tried my best to convince myself that this wasn't happening, but it happened. My best friend was leaving me without telling me. I was sad but more angry because she hadn't talk me for months but especially for not warning me about all of this. I'm not angry for her leaving, because I know it's a decision after all but she didn't mention that in front of me, maybe she was scare of my reaction but she ed up with me. I don't know why she has done the things in this way. My members looked at me carefully since they know she is my best friend, they didn't know how I was going to react. Victoria unnie came closer and hug me. I was in shock, no emotions. I pulled apart Victoria (I know it was harsh my reaction but I was having a nervous breakdown and I wanted to be alone. I quickly get up and left the room, I was running to the bathroom (thanks god none was in the corridor) I entered in one bathroom and I closed the door behind me. I sat in the toilet. I closed my eyes trying to get calm, I breathe twice when I felt warm tears falling through my checks. Again those tears of pain that I tried to avoid long away but they came again. I didn't want to concern him but I had been so lonely, I had had suffer a lot that I didn't want to experience it again. I sent him a short message that explained everything.    Message to Jongin oppa <3: "I need u right now"
Message from Jongin oppa <3: "Where r u?"
Message to Jongin oppa <3: "Girl's bathroom"
Honestly the tears weren't of sadness but of annoyance and disbilief. I heard the door opening, I was hoping that that person was Jongin coming for saving me. *Knock Knock* "Krystal" I heard Amber. Obviously is not Jongin I didn't answer her "Krystal I know you are behind that door" she sighed "c'mon Krys you cannot be there forever" I get up of the toilet undecided about what to do. "Kryst.." Jongin shouted my name. Oh oh... Jongin came at the bathroom when Amber was asking me to come out. "Kai... What are you doing here?" said Amber with a confused voice "I.. Krystal...Mm.." hesitated Kai. I quickly came out of the bathroom and both looked at me weirdly, both of them with an 'explain-me-this-face' "What is he doing here, Krys?" asked me Amber "I texted him to came here" I said more relaxed than expected. Jongin was crossing his fingers continuetly, looking at the groud. He was really nervous. "What... I've missed something..." Amber said "I don't have any reasons to answer you..." I said coldly (you might think I was a by saying that but I was really angry) Jongin surprised looked at me and finally stopped crossing his finger "Krys. What has happened? You are not like that..." said Jongin seriously "Have you came to make things worse?" I said angrily "It's not like that..." said Jongin. I turned around ready to leave the bathroom but in the last second he grabbed my hand. "Realese me now!" he pushed me harder and hugged me, then he kissed me. Amber was freaking out since it's not really normal that one boy apparead in the girls bathroom while you are trying to calm your friend. Moreover, unexpectly he hug you friend and kiss her. I was starting to be relaxed. "Mmm... I think I have missed something..." said Amber akwardly. Jongin released his lips from mines. "Sorry, for this unexpected escenario" said rubbing his hair. I was embarrased first for my y personality and second for kissing Jongin in front of her (she obviously didn't know about us) "Krys... Can you explain all of this? Because I'm shocked" I unfolded my arms of Jongin's waist "Okay.. I've never told you before but I'm Jongin's girlfriend..." Amber opened impacted by my statement then started to get relaxed and smirked. Well I didn't expect that... "I knew it!" "Uh" I babbled.
Kai.
Krystal texted me and I went to help her, until then is okay but... She wasn't alone in t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter