Forget Me

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Krystal

"Just forget me" three simples words that appear every night since that day in my mind... "Soojung" yelled the manager "What are you doing?! We are late, hurry up and get up of the bed right now!" like always I was daydreaming, thinking in my own thoughts... "Sorry oppa, I am on my way" I jumped off the bed and as quickly as can be a person, I took my clothes and I entered in the bathroom. I was puting on my make up when Luna knocked the door "Krys let me in I need to take my eyeliner" "You pabo, wait for your turn" "Yaah Soojung let me in" "Nope" "Pleaaaaase" "Okay but hurry" I sighed, Luna open the door and stick out her tongue while reach her eyeliner. I rolled my eyes "This girl... is more childish than me althought she is older" I thought. I was finishing my make up when Dongho oppa (my manager) said me that I only have 4 minutes to finish prearing me, but I was prepared at that time so we left before. After a while we stopped at SM building, we must train for our new comeback after Red Light. Red Light means 2014 and 2014 means a bad... a really bad year, I almost left SM. I'm not gonna lie, before Sulli's hiatus and the leaving of my sister, Jessica... I had a really hard time, hopefully this year the things will be different and better than the last year. 

Dongho oppa opened the door of the van and I heard the screams of the fans, flash of cameras everywhere, I covered my face with my hair like I always do when I am in public sites with a huge crown. "Get back!" yelled Dongho to the fans "Krystal unnie good luck for your comeback" I bowed to that fan in signal of gratitude "Unnie you are so beautifull" "Krystal!!" "Unnie!!" we reach the door of SM and get in "Finally we are here" Amber said in relief. Wow this time a lot of fans came to see us, there must be a lot of expectation of our comeback. Amber, I and Luna went to the practice room, yes... only the three of us since Victoria omma is in China because of her schedule and Sulli is still on hiatus... The room feels empty, and this makes me sad... "You look depressed Krys" said Amber "I'm worried for you, I don't want to see you sad"... "Unnie don't worry I'm okay, It's only that is weird seeing the room as empty as is now, you know without.." "I know Soojungnnie, but we must work" cut me. It's amazing how Amber is, she is childish and playful but when there are problems or moment to be serious she is like another preson, so mature, she is a really good listener that's why she has so many friends. "Let´s stretch before Kevin come girls" said Amber, and we start stretching like unnie said.

After 6 minutes Kevin get in the room "Good morning girls!!" shout Kevin with happiness, I "love" this man seriously he give us a lot of support when we need to dance, the dance practices w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter