Stay with Me

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kai

We left the place of the photoshoot, and we were going back to Seoul, the manager of Soojung asked us to take her to her home, because he needed to carry Amber, the mate of Krys. My manager asked me if Krystal annoys me but I said that it was okay to take her to home. This day has been so long, I was really tired  but the effort was worth it, we had a little fight but everything was fixed, we are closer compared of this last year.... I've always thought about what would have happened if I hadn't left her... It may have been easier...

I looked at Krystal, she was sleeping, and I realised that we haven't eaten since the lunch, so I thought that we should eat something, because it's really important to care about Soojung's health, she suffers of anemia so she must eat and rest well. Sometimes I'm worry of her health because she works a lot, and which is amazing, but she is a little stubborn and she won't stop doing something until she reachs the perfection, she thinks more about this than her own health. She also doesn't like to bother the people with her own problems, that's why I am worried sometimes because she doesn't tell you the truth not to worry you. "Hyung" I wishpered to my manager, trying not to wake up Soojung "Mmm?" he answered me while looking carefully to the road "Can we stop to eat something?" I asked him "Yeah of course" he told me "There's a rest station at 20 km, we are stopping there okay?" "Arasseo hyung, thank you" I supported my back onto the backrest then I looked at my phone for the first time in all day. 

Message from Kyungsoo: "How are you doing Jongin?" "Is everything okay?" "How are you with Krystal?" I texted back "Everything is okay when I return home I'll tell you everything"

Message from Suho hyung: "Kim Jongin, did you talk with Krystal?" | "I will explain when I'm home hyung" 

I switch off my screen and I put my phone into my pocket, I took a good position and I slept a little bit.

 

*FLASHBACK: EXO DEBUT SHOWCASE PT.1*

I was really nervous, in two hours the debut showcase will begin, it is my first time showing my talent to thousands of people, the stylist noonas were fixing my hairstyle, my eyes were closing little by litlle because I slept only two hours, because we were practicing to make our debut perfect... I was really tired but we must do everything perfect... I looked at my phone, I saw a lot of messages from all my family and my friends, everyone were sending me fightings and wishing me good luck, I was scrolling down the messages when I saw a message that caught my attention.

Message from Soojung "Good luck Jongin, I know that you'll slay ;)"

I smiled like a pabo, she is my best friend but lately I feel something on my stomage when I'm with her... yes.. I have a crush on her and I haven't told her yet, I am afraid... yes afraid of loosing my best friend... because maybe if I tell her about this... She may.. reject me  and being friends after this it will be really awkward and strange, so I know If she reject me I'll lose her... Maybe I am selfish and I am thinking only about me and not about the two of us... For the moment I won't tell her...

*In stage*

I was seating in front of thousands of people, I can't believe I've become and idol.... It's amazing... The feeling is like if you've been locked into a ceiling but now you are liberated. 6 years of hard trainning... All the pain during this years, all the loneliness... At least I had people supporting me... My family and my group members... During trainee days it's awkward your relationship with other members because you are "compiting" against them but at the end you become friends because they are going trought the same difficulties as you.... 

I woke up of my little daydreaming and I paid attention  to Leeteuk who was the MC of our showcase. He was looking to Sehun to do aegyo "Where are you Sehun?" he moved to his side "You're the youngest?" asked Leeteuk to Sehun "Yes..." said Sehun shyly "How old are you?" "I'm 19 (18 internationally)" "Wow... 19. The youngest is born to have much aegyo" said Leeteuk smiling "Tao showed such a beautiful aegyo... Are you ready to show us?" asked to Sehun "Yes a little..." said Sehun "Good. Female fans are very much looking forward to your aegyo" said while he was getting ready..." Leeteuk covered his face with the MC's cards "3,2,1.." shuted "Buing B.." he  lowered his face and start laughing, I smiled... the maknae is such a cutiepie... I saw Leeteuk moving to my side "He is cute" he stopped by my side... "Oh oh.." I thought "Kai-si get ready" I looked at him weirdly and shaking my face, I hate doing aegyo...The fans were yelling "Do you all want to see Kai aegyo?" asked the MC, I could heard the yell of the fans saying ne (yes) "Please don't ask they for more" he approached to me... "Ugh no" I thought. I looked at Leeteuk face nervously "Aish really?" I sighed "Relax Kai" said me, he covered my face with the card "3,2,1!" yelled, he released the card of my face, I was about doing the bbuing bbuing thing I put my hand on my eye and I lowered my head... I didn't know it was that hard I started laugh "Okay, shall we give him another chance?" asked Leeteuk to the fans... I could heard the fans saying yes... I looked to my members, asking him for help but the MC covered again my face I looked to the front again "bbuing bbuing" I said witout emitting any sound I moved the hand and I lowered a bit my face.

(Kai's aegyo is the cutest thing of this world >.<)

I heard the scream of the crown I covered my face with both of my hands like always I do when I'm shy I turned around "So, now we discovered that only the youngest has aegyo" laughed Leeteuk "Next question"

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I woke up and I noticed that we were entering on a rest station, I scretched my back and I looked at the station, it wasn't so big, and the best of it is that there weren't a lot of cars, so maybe we don't have to wear something to hide our faces... Yeah one of the bad thing of being an idol is that you always need to hide your face for not to being recognized. "Soojung-ah" I approached to her side "Woke up" "Jong... Jongin" she said while focusing her eyes, I smiled, she has been sleeping deeply

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter