The Special Guest

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Krystal. My feels controled my body, my instinct told me to kiss him, and that's what I did. His words enchanted me, his smile melted my heart and his abs made me crazy (yes I looked at them when I had opportunity lol) she asked me for what I wanted to do in a future, and his voice was worried about what I was going to say, that was the final clue to find out that he is still in love with me. I felt like the chains that where around my heart broke, and I didn't want other thing than feel him, so I grabbed his neck leaning it a little bit down and I tiptoed to reach easily his face, then I did what I wanted the most in that moment, feel him, so I kissed him. I didn't care his hands through my body and I didn't care my chest against his chest, I was doing what I wanted the most. Sometimes I felt his tongue and my tongue having contact and sometimes I felt his lips in my neck. The kiss was getting really intense... "KRYS I'M FINALLY BACK!" I heard Jessica. I stopped moving my lips. I was frozen like an statue, I opened my eyes and I saw a pair of scared and worried eyes looking at me, so yes, I realised that I wasn't dreaming. I removed, painfully, my arms from his neck and I looked at him seriously. Actually I didn't know who was more frozen, me or Jongin... "I didn't expect this..." I wishpered him "We should do something" Kai nodded to me, he was still confusing, first because the kiss and second because the unexpected visit of my sister. "Stay here, I have to go out unless we want her to discover your clothes" then, he followed my instructions. I came out of the kitchen looking excited about the visit of my sister. I wanted to see my sister for months... But that wasn't the best moment to appear in my house, and I didn't want to leave what I wanted to do the most, and who I wanted to be with at that moment. I saw my sister with a beautifull dress and high hills, she was also wearing her sunglasses, yes her blanc & eclare sunglasses. I saw her big and cute smile, she looked bright. I went to her side "SISS!!" I yelled at her and I run to her embrace, she hugged me and then I looked at her "How you doing sis?" "Everything is going really well, I'm really busy in China, you know... Realities, presentations... bussiness... By the way..." I looked at her worried, if she discovers Jongin it will be really bad, and more after the call we had a few weeks ago... "What are you doing in pyama? It's 11 p.m already" I was shocked I didn't expect it was so late, but when you are having a nice time.... Times fly.. "Uh..." "I see what you did there" laughed Jessica "Uh.." I was confused "Don't do like if you want to hide it" I was about to say sorry about having a boy in my house, half- who slept in the same house as me (lmao this sounds so bad xD) "You sleepy woman" laughed Sooyeon "Again watching movies until late" I laughed, of happiness, yes... you don't know how hard is to hide a boy in your house... "Well this time I'll watch again movies with you 'till night, unless you have schedules of course" "Seriously? You are back at home again?!" I said excited because of Jess repentance come back home "Well you know that I can't stay here forever because bussiness but I took a whole week for us, only the two of us" she smiled me. I was really really happy, I could only smile, it has been a lot A LOT since the last time I spent a week with my sister, I haven't see her like for 3 months, and I felt empty because my sister is really important to me and she helps me when I need it, that's why I was so sad this last months, without Jess, without Sulli and without... Jongin. God I forget about Jongin... My sister get up of the sofa and I quickly get up too "Where are you going?" I asked my sister worriedly "Just going to take a glass of water, I'm thirsty" I started getting nervous "No, no, I'll go for you" "Why is just to take a glass of water?" She said confused "I'm not going back to China" she laughed "I'll take it for you. You must be tired of the fly" I pointed her the sofa telling her to seat down again, she sighed "Okay if you insist..." She tooked her mobile and I went throught the corridor quickly to take Jongin's clothes and give them back to him. I took the mess of clothes and headed to the kitchen. "By the way sis, did you buy a new mobile?" I saw what she was about to reach and I saw a black Samsung Galaxy S5, no, that's not my mobile, I use IPhone not Galaxy... Damn it I cursed "Uh... Mmm... That's Amber mobile.." yes, I know it wasn't the best idea but I couldn't stay for years, thinking of what should I say "Why is Amber's mobile here?" "Did she come yesterday to home or somth?" She took the phone and turn it on, she focused on the picture of the unlocked menu "Woah I didn't know that Amber has that much dog... I though se had only chihuahuas but not poddles... They're so cute" "Well..." I hesitated "Amber loves dogs... Maybe those are of his sister or something... Please wait there, I'm gonna take your water" "Yeah.. Quickly I'm so dry that I might be at dessert" I entered into the kitchen as quickly that I hit Jongin's face with the door "What are you doing?" I looked at him confused, he touched his head hurtly "I was trying to heard if I had to run of the kitchen" he tocuhed again his head so I left the mess of clothes on the table and I took a box of iced fish of the refrigerator, putting it on his head "Are you kidding me?" He giggled "What?" I shrugged "You wasted all the ice yesterday with my leg" I laughed softly "Okay..." He put it on his head again "By the way... My mobile is on the table so take it before she..." "Later, she saw your mobile" "What?" He looked at me scared "Calm down I told her it was Amber's mobile" I looked at him and I don't really know if he wanted to laugh or cry "If it wasn't right now I would say that is a bad idea, but at this moments all I have to say is that you're a smart puppy" "Wait... Puppy...?" I was about to complain but Jess interrupted me "Yah Soojung are you going to Japan to take a glass of water?" "Sorry... I'm coming" I shouted, I took the glass of water "I have to go... Uh and please dress up, or you'll be exausted because of all the effort you are doing to mark your abdominals, little bear" I winked at him "Yah" he complained with a mischievous smile "You'll see later" told me before I opened the door, I giggled and left the kitchen "Finally" clapped Jessica " I almost searched you, it seemed that you were lost" sighed Jessica "Sorry the glasses weren't clean so I had to clean them"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter