SMTOWN Concert Pt.1

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KRYSTAL

150704 

Two week have passed since we started practicing the comeback, now we are preparing to leave Korea to Japan, tomorrow is the SMTOWN Concert in Tokyo. Since my sister left I don't really like going to SM concerts, I love seeing my fans but currently I don't really want to see the ex-members of my sis, Jessica told me that the only culprit here is SM. She was really excited with her sunglasses brand [BLANC & ECLARE] and she signed her contract for 3 years more with SNSD, but suddely SM kicked her out of SNSD, she had a very bad moment... I felt bad too, we recorded a program togheter, Jessica & Krystal, we were going to record the 2nd season but this happened... Anyways I am happy for her because she finally realease her fashion brand, and it's make me really happy because is one of her dreams, she loves the fashion. "Krystal finish your luggage, in 2 hours we are leaving to Gimpo Airport" "Okay oppa.. Ah oppa sorry, Can you help me to close my suitcase?" "Sure Krys".

Dongho oppa finally closed my bag with a lot of effort "Wow Soojung what do you have here? God looks like you had a hippo in there" giggled "I know oppa but you now how I am" I smiled him "I know Soojung" he gave me back the smile then he left, well I love my clothes so I took' em with me, for idols the "airport fashion" is so important, we need to wear the best clothes (looks like I am describing a fashion runway xD).

The van stopped finally at *departures* "Aish so much people" I said to Luna, she nodded surprised, I hate crowns seriously, people always said to me that I should be used to it since I'm an idol, but I am not used, since I was little I haven't liked people staring at me. "Is everything okay girls? prepared?" asked Dongho to us, we nodded and he open the door of the van, I put on my sunglasses and I stepped out of the van, "wow too much fans" I thought, "f(x) good luck in your comeback" yelled a fan, it's suprising how fans know that we are preparing our comeback, SM hasn't announced it but the fans already know that we are going to release a comeback soon. "Get back please" I heard the bodyguard yelling, "unnie please take it" I took a drawing and I bowed her in signal of grateful, we finally passed the airport control, we bowed at the fans and we said them goodbye. Finally we can wait quietly, we sat down at the airport cafe, I ordered one capuccino. "We have the photoshoot before going to the hotel and then the rehearsal , when we arrive we are going directly to the photoshoot, arasseo?" "Okay oppa, but it will take too long?" I asked "I'm tired, I want to sleep a little bit" "I don't really know Krys... Did you sleep bad again?" "Yes..." "Well, in that case sleep well in the plane" "Okay oppa".

We are already in the airpot and I am bored so I take out the drawing of that fan. "Let me see" I saw the picture and my jaw dropped drown, my eyes opened... "No, why now this?" I thought, I almost dropped some tears but I didn't hopefully. I looked at it more and more, although my heart is suffering I loved that moments so I couldn't stop looking it.

We were pefect together, I remember every moment we passed together, but now we are not together, how I miss him...

"Soojung, again daydreaming?" I kept the picture quickly in my pocket before anyone could see it "what was you thinking? You looks depressed" said Dongho "Nah oppa I'm only sleepy" I lied "Let's go then".

 

KAI

I woke up, we finally arrived at Japan, tomorrow we are having SMTOWN Concert in Tokyo so we are going now to do the rehearsal, we left the airport with a huge crown, and I stepped in the van, I sat down at the side of Suho hyung "Jongin do you want some cookies" told me while he was chewing a cookie" "Okay hyung, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter