SMTOWN Concert Pt.2

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Krystal

"OUT" I yelled to him, he was going to say something but I didn't want to hear his voice again, he said me to forget him, but I can not forget him if he talks to me, so I kicked him out. I leaned on the door before I closed the door furiously and I started to slide on the door until I sat down on the floor, I put my two arms around my knees and I leaned my head into my knees, then I started to cry... Thanks god I was alone in the backstage, they were waiting in the van for me, I came back to take that stupid picture... I couldn't stay there forever so I dried my tears with the sleeve of my shirt and I got up off the floor "I'm starting to hate more these stupid concerts", I entered in the bathroom and I saw on the mirror I could see my eyes become red, ", now how can I hide it?" although it wasn't the best idea of the world I put on my hood, my sunglasses were in the van and in the night with sunglasses is a little bit weird, well maybe not, I remember about that rapper of the group Bangtan Boys that when they debuted that guy was wearing sunglasses all the time, how was his name Nam... Namjoon isn't it? "Yah Jung Soojung stop thinking about guys who wears sunglasees... they're waiting for you and you will bother them If you don't came back" I took the picture and I went out of the backstage. I don't know why I took again that picture but I couldn't leave it there... I'm weird, maybe I'm still in love with him... Ugh I don't want to think about that.

"Soojung where the hell were you?" "Sorry, unnie, I couldn't find my..." I came back to take that drawing but I can not say her that I came back to take that picture of Jogin and I.. "halo? Your what?" "Mm... my ring.. yeah my ring.. it is a present of my parents, yeah..." I showed her my ring "You're weird Krys..." I sat down behind Amber "Soojung-ie why don't you take off your hood?" asked me Luna "ah... I want to sleep now, with the hood my head don't hurt while I lead my head on the window" lied "Arasseo..". I sighed in relief, I took my phone and my headphones of my backpack and I started to lisent music, my only way to stop thinking... I leaned my head on the window (how I said to Luna) and I started to sleep.

"Krys we have arrived" woke my Dongho "Okay oppa" I took my backpack and my case half-sleep, today I share room with Amber, we approached the reception "Konichiwa welcome to the hotel Niwa" "Konichiwaa" we said "We have two.." started to say Dongho in english. After recieve the rooms from the receptionist, we walked to our rooms "Number 236" said Amber we clicked on the button of the second floor, the elevator ascended to the second floor, we walked into the corridor "232, 234, 236.. Here we are" said Amber she introduce the card and the door opened, I went directy to the bed and I jumped on the bed, "yeey free-wifi" I said, "Soojung I'm on the bathroom, I am going to take a bath okay?" "Okay Amber" I said in english, since Amber is half american half taiwanese and I am half korean half american we can speak perfectly in english, in fact when Amber didn't speak korean, I had to speak with her in english.

I was using my mobile when Amber came out from the bath, so I entered in the bathroom to take a shower, but suddely Amber stopped me grabing my arm "What happend to you Soojung" asked Amber gazing at my eyes "Nothing" I lied "Aish... Krys you can't lie me... I know that you have something in your head that bothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter