The Most Beautiful Present

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Krystal

I was sleeping when someone shook my body, I could saw a shadow smiling to me "Jong..." I rubbed my eyes and I saw the face of my manager "Ah.. Oh Dongho" I said thinly. I was hoping for seeing Kai but he wasn't. Yesterday I realised how much I missed be with him, I know that I shouldn't be so kind with him but I just can't  be hard with him, I don't know... he is like my weakness... I feel stupid but even though he broke my heart, I could hear a lot of sincerity and repentance on his words, like if he didn't want to do what he did....I don't know.. Maybe he is playing with me but I need to know what he wants of me because the things that he is doing don't have any sense. "Who is Jong?" asked my manager furrowing his eyebrows "Uh is a..  Character of a drama...(?)" I said hestiating "Why are you dreaming of a drama?" laughed my manager "I don't know oppa..." "You're weird" he smiled me "Tsk" I said crossing my arms "Let's go Krys, the girls are waiting for you on the van, is no time to dream about K-Dramas" he mocked me, while leaving me on my room "Yah!" I shuted angrily to him.

I was leaving the house when I realised that I left my phone on my room "AH! Oppa I left my mobile on my room... I need to take it" Dongho sighed "Okay but quickly, we are late" I opened the door of my apartment quickly, I went up the stairs as fast I could and I reached my phone, I was about to leave when I stepped on something, I rised my feet to watch what I had stepped, I bent a little bit and I saw a bracelet. I looked at it more attentively "This bracalete is familiar..." I thought. "Oh... Kai's bracelet" It is a present of his parents so he must be searching for it, I should give to him as soon as posible.... I notice my phone ringing I looked at the screen, Dongho, I picked the mobile "Yah Krys what are you doing?" I looked at my watch "Damn 5 minutes has passed" "Sorry oppa I didn't find it, I on my way to the van, sorry" I hang up before he reproach me more things. 

I took the bracelet and I kept it on my pocket, I left my house as quickly as I could. 

I entered the van, "Sorry I couldn't find the phone" "Okay but don't be so late the next time" said me the manager "Oppa don't be rude with her" said Victoria, I walked through the van approaching to my side, I gave to Victoria a thank-you-unnie gaze and she winked me, I sat down on my seat. 

 Kai

"" I said angrily, I sat down on my bed and I touched my hair, I slapped my face twice. ¨"Where is my bracelet?" I thought to myself. "What happeds?!" asked me Yixing frightened "Sorry hyung I didn't want to scare you..." "What happeds?" asked me again Lay while he was furrowing his eyebrows "Ah hyung I've lost my bracelet" "Oh... I see..." he scratched his chin "You remember the last time you've seen it?" "Uff...I don't really know hyung..." I said while thinking "I... I removed it t the photoshoot yesterday but I remember wearing it againg after the photoshoot.... Maybe I lost it on manager's car..." "Well in that case don't be so worried..." "Why?" Lay hawked "Hyung are picking up Chanyeol in a few hours... So when he comes here you can search for it on manager's car" "Ah is true hyung need to pick up Chanyeol hyung... Thank you hyung" "Anyways.." he continued "If you don't find it tell me and I will help you, okay?" "Arasseo hyung.. Thank you so much for helping me" he smiled me "You're welcome Jongin-ah" he smiled me and then he left the room. When you have some dudes or you are regretful the best one to ask for advice is Lay. He is a really really good person and he helps you until the end, he is so good giving advices. 

I ruflled my hair and I tried to remember where it could be.... What If I have lost it on Krys' house?... Should I ask her?... I don't know... She cried yesterday and I don't want to hassle her more. I forgot of my bracelet and I started to think again on her. Yesterday was a hard day... I'm not good expressing my feels but I expressed my feels in the most honest way... At least yesterday we did like if we forgot about all of our problems, like If we were 17 again, no problems around us, just she and I. Well everything was good unless our little fight and when she cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter