Fight

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Krystal

This time I wore a red sweater with long jeans, and my hair was more curled than before, once that my stylist finished I followed the staff. The director was in the saloon waiting for us, Taemin was there but Kai no "Maybe I'll only pose with Taemin here..." I thought, but a few minutes waiting he entered in the saloon... I have no words to express how handsome is, he looked so amazing with that clothes, I mean, leather jacket with a basic white t-shirt and black jeans... Is not the most complex thing in this world, and that's is why I love this kind of clothes in boys... Basic and y... I saw Kai aproaching to my side. "Well guys we are inside this huuge house, this is the next part of the photoshoot. You have to change your clothes a lot of times, sorry... but we have a lot of time, and the photoshoot is going pretty well. Fighting guys!" He raised his fist, and then left the saloon. I saw Kai gazing intensely at me with his head cocked, like if he was thinking on something, I furrowed my eyebrows "Are you trying to seduce me?" I mocked, he opened his eyes and started to scratch his neck, like he always do when is nervous "Ah... I... N..No... I was only thinkin..." I giggled thinly, I don't know why I giggled but he looks so cute when is nervous... well I don't know why I asked that thing to him... I shouldn't have asked that... Althought he was really embarrassed he smiled me... The feeling was really strange, I felt again the same things as when we were younger, when he smiled me in bad times... Is that kind of feeling that make you feel nicer.. I don't know how to express it but is that kind of feel that you won't never be tired of it. Altought I love that feel, I hate it too, because it makes me confuse, because I don't know if he loves me or if he is playing with me like the last time, I missed times when we were close, when I wasted my nights thinking about him and how happy he made me, but now I waste my nights thinking about how sad he has made me...

I turned around because if i kept staring at his smile probably I was going to start crying.. 

I followed the director to our next photoshoot.

 

Kai

She teased me, yes, she teased me... like old times, I couldn't suppres my smile, I was nervous, but I smiled because it felt so good, she looked at my smile, he looked happy but a few seconds later I felt, again, in her eyes fear and sadness, she turned around and left me. I felt bad again "Ugh pabo... " I punished me, she was happy but I make her ,again (like always), sad, I was confused, everything was going great but I ed it again, I don't know why... But I should be quiet again, the things have going on so well but now... It's like when you're playing a game, you pass a lot of levels but you have forgotten to save your game, somthings kill you and you need to start of the beggining again... "Let's go Jongin" said me one person of the staff and I followed her, it's time to work I shouldn't be distracted...

I saw Krystal and Taemin talking between each other, she looked happier, and I was jealous of that, I can't make her happy but others can do... Maybe I should forget her... I have repeated that sentence a lot of times in my mind, I should forget her... It easy to say but not easy to do... expecially when you are having photoshoot with her... Yes I should forget her but I can not forget her...

When I reached their side I saw her looking at my, with sadness, I hate that, it breaks my heart, I only want to make her happy but I only make her sad... I bit my lip and I looked to another side, seeing her like that is breaking my heart, I couldn't stand it. 

This time I must rest my head on Krystal's leg, althought she looked sad she did her best like nothing was happening, she is a good actress but I know that she was hurted.

 

Krystal

Kai was leaning on my body, I was hurted, but I tried to forget for a moment, until all of this finish, I know that altought I tried, it will be a little bit awkward, I was nervous, so I tried not to stare a lot on Kai's face so I was looking around touching the flowers. "Okay Taemin get up of Soojung, now only Jongin lean on Krystal's leg" I shighed , they change their positions and I felt again Kai's head on my leg, he looked amazing like I said before but I feel that we were more awkward than before.

The next scene we were siting together, I saw Taemin and I leanded on his shoulder.

Before this scene I saw Kai bitting his lip, he looked more apart of Taemin and she left us before anyone... He was jealous."This is time to my revenge" I thought. He was a little bit angry, and I will make him more jealous because he hurted me.. 

I change again my clothes, yeah it's really tired, but it's a photoshoot.. and we must change a lot of times. I planned to make Kai jealous.... so I will be more close to Taemin... I saw Kai, he was angry, his voice sounded "dry" (I mean without emotions), and he was scratching a lot his neck, even though Taemin was mocking with him, he was so serious "Yah, Kim Jongin do you want to sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter