Pose With Me

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kai The stylist finished preparing us... We must meet the director. I saw Taemin wearing the same clothes as me... Jeans with suspenders and a white t-shirt, then I saw Soojung... She was perfect... Her hair was a little bit curled and she was wearing a white sweater with shorts...I kept looking at her... even she wasn't as made up as  much as when she is performing, she was perfect, she doesn't need any make up to look beautiful, for me she is beautiful with or without make up, I love her the way she is. 

"Brother" called me Taemin "Yah why are you coping my style?" I mocked him "Tsk" he rolled his eyes, I put my arm around Taemin's shoulder "Don't be like that bro" I smiled him "Okay Jongin-si " he smiled me, I felt Soojung's gaze on me, altought she was behind us... "Be confortable with her " I reminded the stylist noona voice... Okay... I turned around and I looked at Soojung who was looking at me like I said, then I winked her... She avoided my gaze and I could see her face being flushed... We stopped at the director's side "Anyeong haseyo guys" "Anyoung hashimnikka " we bowed to him "Ah be confortable with me guys" he smiled us " It is an honour to meet you" I said to him while bowing "Ahh thank you Jongin-si... Well guys It's nice to see you the three of you. You were the perfect candidates for this photoshoot... Okay firstly the concept of the photoshoot is a love triangle" I knew it... My heart starts beating faster and faster... is hoing to be a lot of contact with her... This is going to be so awkward " let's start as soon as posible please... is there any question?" asked us the director, none said nothing "Arraseo... Let's go" he turned around quickly and we started following him, we get out of the yard and we approached to a kind of a tiling path, with a lot of vegetation " Okay you all see that path?" he pointed to the place, we nodded "You need to come trought the path like if you were playing around okay?" we headed to the start of the path and we started to walk playfully, it was nice to be playfull with Krys, like old times....

 

Krystal

We were playing around like old times, I missed that, altought we were doing like if we forget the real life, it wasn't the same feel as then, but at least we weren't ignoring each other, altought I felt so good our gazes and touches were awkward ,obviously, thanks god Taemin was there too, so I could play with him too, and not only with Jongin. We finished the photos of the path, and we walked to a place where there were a lot of vegetation. The director pointed us where we should place us, we headed to the place, then one of the staff give us a kind of plaid shirt "Soojung should be on the center, and Jongin and Taemin at her side" ordered the director "Then Jongin-si and Taemin-si, you two need to grab the shirt like if it was an umbrella, covering you from the rain" Taemin passed the shirt to Kai and then they put up the shirt to cover us. "Okay, perfect but Kai put your arm around Krystal's shoulders"... I could feel the weight and the warm of his arm "Perfect Jongin-si, look between each other" I felt the intensively gaze of Kai, but I avoided his gaze and I stared at Taemin for a moment.

"Perfect guys" shuted the director "Okay you can stop, we filmed the necesary" I stopped looking Taemin, but Kai kept his arm around me during a few more seconds then I could heard a thin sigh and he let out her arm of me, I could feel how the warm of my shoulders dissapeared, I bit my lip. I wanted to feel his warm again, but without cameras, only Kai and me. 

 

Kai

 When the director told me to put my arm around her shoulder, I had no doubt, I did it, I wanted her to stay with me in that position for ever, because I felt like if I was protecting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter