Pink Tape

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Krystal.


Sulli and I have solved everything althought we don't talk really often. I took my backpack and called the elevator. These weeks have been really busy since our comeback is in a few months. Kai was right. If someone hurts you, you should try to solve problems, if there isn't a deal between you and your friend then cut out the relationship but both of you might like to give each other an oportunity. At the end, it's better try and fail that don't try and think in what would have happened. In our case everything go well and although we are not like before, like best friends forever but we are starting a new relationship more mature. "Good moring" said my manager. I closed the door and approached to the van, I opened the van and I saw my mates. "Good morning" I said with a smile. "Good morning" replayed my mates. The van speed up taking the main road. "Last day in the studio" said Amber happily "Yes, we have to celebrate it!" said Victoria "What about having lunch in a Korean barbacue?" I proposed. It is the last day of recording for our next album so we have to celebrate it. Recording it's the most stressful thing about a comeback. Most of the people thing is dancing but it is not, at the end learning a dance takes around a week or maybe two weeks if it's a tough dance. Recording is really hard since you have to repeat lots of times a part that maybe is only 5 seconds but it has to be perfect to fit with the vocals of your mates. Some times, even tought you have the perfect harmonization it sounds weird in the final product so you have to repeat that part or maybe all the song because it's sounds weird in one part. On the other hand, the song could be perfect. Nice harmonization, geat vocals, awesome beat... But is not what the public is searching for... So you have to delate all the work you have done. Probably record a full album takes around two or three months. To be sincere this was the most dificult album since we tried to make a perfect album, a lot of people is looking forward to us since we are four now, so we worked really really hard. It's a relief finish the album, now we can focus in other things less harder. However, we still have that feelings of concern, because once the album is done there is no way to solve it so we are wondering if it'll be good enough to be on the top in charts or if we are able to satisfy our fans. The van stopped and I saw a big building in front of me. A big SM billaboard could be read in the top of the building. My manager came out first and we followed him. He introduced his staff card and the door opened. The main room of the colour of snow give a look of seriousness, it still impacts me. The elevator opened its doors letting us enter in. The elevator went up until the choosen floor. Once we entered in the recording room, the producer and the following staff greeted us. "Good morning!" said the producer "Today's our last record, the last song is Diamond. Fighting!". I left my things in the table and sit down in the sofa. It was Luna's turn so I had to wait for my turn. "I'm curious about the photobook" said Amber "They usually tell us what is the concept before starting the album... But none told us..." We sight our manager "What?..." he said complaining "If I knew it I would told you... I don't know either" he scratched his neck "Which was your favorite photobook?" "Mmm... My favorite is probably our debut photobook" said Victoria with a proud face. "Mine was Red Light photobook. It was cool and weird and I like those two things." "Yeah right?" agreed Victoria " I loved the half and half makeup" I remained in silence "What about you, Krys?" asked me my manager "Mmm.. I liked all of them" "C'mon" he said "Say it honestly" "Okay... Okay.... I think the photobook I enjoyed the most was the one of the Pink Tape... I really liked it, to be honest" I said smiling.

*Flashback: Pink Tape's photoshoot*


"I can't play with you... Always complaining..." "What the hell, you wwere cheating me how I could not complain..." I stuck out my tongue "Well I'm more clever..." "Oh so you admit it" she told me while pointing me with her finger "Come here guilty" I started running and Jinri followed me. "What are you two doing here?" Said our manager. I stopped running suddely making Sulli crash in my back, we fall. "Ouch" i said touching my "Oh! C'mon you two were playing again" "It's her fault!" We said at the same time pointing out with our finger to the next other. We laughed because of our dumb reaction. "God... What am i going to do with these girls?" He face palmed "Get up I was looking for you two" I helped Jinri to get up "We are starting soon the second part... Don't be late, okay?" We nodded and the manager came out of the room. I saw my  dirty so I screatched it with my hand. "Next time you should look for were are you going" I said "Next time you should... Blabla" she repeated the same word imitating my voice. I sighed. "Let's go... We shouldn't make them wait" I said. Jinri agreed and followed me. I saw the staff preparing lights. "What is the use for those lights?" asked me Sulli "No idea" We gathered with our mates and with the photographer. "Okay... Nobody is left, right?" My manager nodded "Okay girls so we are continuing the photoshoot, this time you probably saw my team installing a kind of lights, so you have to pose at the same time the lights are on" we changed our clothes. "Krystal we'll start with you" one girl of the staff told me where I had to be. Behind me there was a big withe wallpaper. The lights turned it on. I felt the lights on my face. "Woah" said Luna surprised "It looks super cool" I saw my hand with lots of colours. "Okay, pose playfull". 

    Kai.    My hands were wet and my mouth dried of nervouness. SM ceo called for me while we were practicing for our next song "Growl". When the staff member called for me that our ceo wanted to see me. My member were surprised as much as me. I stopped walking when I read in the door "Mr. Kim Youngmin" I get closer and knocked the door. "Come in" I heard a male voice coming behind the door. To be honest it was the first time I was alone with the ceo. When we are trainees the ceo didn't visit us unless when we had evaluations, but we were lots of trainees so... I opened the door and I saw a middle aged men wearing elegant clothes. He seemed kinda anoyyed by the fact I was wearing casual clothes (which were a little bit wet by sweating during practice). I big bowed "Anyeong hasimika, sir" "Hello Kim Jongin, take a sit if you want" "Thank you, sir" I lifted the chair a little bit so that it won't make sound. I seated on the chair. "Do you know why I have called you?" I played with my hands nervously "No, sir" "Okay so I've called you because a photographer requested you to be in the photoshoot" I sighed softly in relief "It is for a magazine?.." "No" he denied "It is for the photobook of one of your sunbaes" he get up fron his seat "Could I ask which group?" "Yes, of course, it's for f(x) next album. You have to work with them" Work with Krys, it is weird... i thought "You can leave now, that's all. The recepcionist will provide your manager all the information, the request was done not long ago and the photoshoot is today. You have to left your schedule and take a shower before going to the place of the photoshoot" I get up from my seat and bowed"Thank you, sir" he waved when I left the room.  I closed the tap of the shower. My manager brought me some clothes. I was taking a shower in the locker room for not losing time. I rubbed my hair with the towel and wore the clothes that my manager brought me. My manager was waiting for me outside "Are you ready?" asked me "Yeah, let's go". We left SM building, our destination was long away so I took a quickly nap. "Jongin!" I heard the manager calling me. I opened my eyes slowly. "We have arrived" he told me. I yawned. I was really tired, this year we had a really busy schedule. We have been promoting "Wolf" since the end of May and we are doing a repackge album so this summer we don't have almost time to rest. My manager parked in the street. I came out of the van and I saw we were into a kind of residental area. I saw big houses at both ways of the street. I followed my manager walking throught the street. "It must be here" we stopped in front of a house which looked a bit older in comparation of the other houses. My manager pressed the bell *ding dong* I saw a woman opening the door. "Hello, they call us for.." She opened wider the door "Ah you must be Kim Jongin" she sighted me. I bowed "Yes I'm Kim Jongin" the woman smiled "Come in, come in" I followed the woman "You have to change your clothes and we'll prepared you for the photoshoot. In the corridor I saw Sulli, she looked at me weirdly "Jongin?" She said strangely "Hi" I waved her. We are not close friend as I am with Krys but I know her since we are the same age and she is the best friend of my best friend (cough cough crush) "Why did you come?" Sulli asked me frowning his eyebrows "I came for the shooting" I said awkwardly "they told me to come..." "Jongin" called me the woman "Quickly we don't have much time" "I have to go... I'll see you later" "Okay?" she looked confused. The woman entered in a room and I followed her. I saw the makeup team so I bowed them "Guys this is Jongin" "Okay" said a woman with blonde hair. "Come here, you have to change" the woman was searching for my clothes. I've already worked in a photoshoot but it was weird seeing so many girl clothes. "Here it is" the blonde woman showed me a pair of jeans with a plaid shirt and a pair of converse. I liked the fact that it wasn't an extravagant outfit. I wore the clothes and the makup team started preparing me. My hair was perfectly done. I get up from my seat "Wait" told me the blonde woman. She sticked me a kind of plaster on my cheek. Weird... But it looked good. The first woman entered in the room at the time we finished "Great, you are finished" she smiled "Follow me please" I nodded and followed her.    Krystal.    Sulli entered in the room after going to the bathroom but she looked like if she had seen a gosht. "What happend?" I laughed at her awkard face "Yah, Jonginnie came" she said. My members were surprised as and I did nothing but laugh "Why are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter