SMTOWN Concert Pt.3

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Krystal

I slept really bad, I didn't stop spinning around, and the room was really warm, I started to sleep really late so when the alarm clock sounded I only slept around 3 hours... "Nooo" I thought, "Soojung-ah let's go, we have to meet with oppa at the cafe to take our breakfast" "Pls let me sleep a little more unnie" I said cutely "Aish your aegyo will kill me someday, I give you 5 more minutes, while I dress, Okay?" "Thank you unnie". I closed my eyes and I stayed quietly until Amber came out of the bathroom, "Let's go Soojung change and prepare for leaving" I sighed and nodded, I take my clothes from my suitcase and I entered into the bath, I put my makeup and my clothes. When I left the bath Amber was waiting for me in the door "Let's go" "Okay unnie" and we left the room.

"Why took you too long to come here?" said Dongho furrowing his eyebrowns "The alarm cloock was broken, sorry oppa" said Amber, I throw her a thank you-gaze and we went to the cafe. The waiter gave us our table and we take the plates to take the food that we wanted, because is a buffet. "Girls remember your diet please" told us Dongho "Oppa, can I take a little bit of bread please?" "Okay but not too much arasseo?" "nee oppa". Yeeees I love bread, I took bread, an apple and my coffe. We ate our breakfast and we left. 

"We're heree!!" said Dongho, we came out from the van and we entered into the Tokyo Dome, we passed Super Junior and TVXQ backstages and we finally entered in our backstage, the stylist team were unfolding their equipment and they set up on the mirrors we bowed to them "Anyaseo" we said, the stylist team bowed to us too. "Krystal-shi I'm your stylist, my name is Haneul, nice to meet you!" giggled at me "Nice to meet you Haneul" I smiled her. She started to putting me the makeup, and fixing my hair. When she finished it I change my clothes, our first perfomance was Rum Pum Pum Pum so we changed our clothes according to the concept. 

"5 minutes to go" told us the specialist. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Changmin that finished their stage gave us good luck. "Goo" we entered into the stage, the people screamed, and the music started... Although I've perfomanced at the Tokyo Dome, It always surprise me how huge is it, the Dome was full and everyone waved their lightsticks at the rhythm of the music, it's amazing looking at the crown supporting you and singing "your" song.

The music stopped (we perfomanced Rum Pum Pum Pum and All Night) and everyone clapped and screamed, we bowed to Xiumin and Changmin that were the next artists to came out, they were wearing funny costumes, they smiled us and Luna laughed because the costumes, we whised them good luck and we came back to our backstage. "Omo Xiumin and Changmin oppa were too cute" Luna laughed.

After performing Hot Summer I saw EXO waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter