The Bakery

Just Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kai.

I was enjoying of the air at Han's river when I could hear a sound from my pocket "ding ding", that sound warned me that I've recieved a message. I took my phone and I unblocked it then I clickend on my messages 


Message from Soojung <3: Meet me at midnight at my home


"Wut?" I was really shocked because even though I know she wanted something I thought she wasn't going to ask me to meet her this midnight, and at her home... this situation give me some memories like when we were together. Actually it wasn't a really good idea since paparazzis must be searching for some K-pop idols going out together to make some scene to make fans angry.... I hate them sincererly, they always make some fake news to make things much more exaggerated, but I don't blame them because at the end,  it's their job and they are really well paid for some scandals, the problem is because all humans want to know the lifes of other people and we can't avoid to talk about others, but well, this thing is called curiousity and everyone have this feel wheter is it for bad or for good.


Message to Soojung <3: Okay "thumb up"


Actually... I was really happy... meet Soojung whenever make me feel better and happier and I feel like... my life have less problems when I am at her side... but all this ty problems made me more distant from her and that hurted me a lot.

 

*Flashback: SMTOWN L.A Pt. 1*

I was really nervous, we've debuted a month ago and I'm used to stages but this time is different, this time we are performing in front of my subaenims that is a really huge thing, so we must do our best. I know it will be really strange for me but at least I know two of my subaenims, that actually we are really close: Taemin and Soojung...

Sooojung... I am in love with her but I don't know what to do... I've been like two months thinking about what to do... but actually I won't say to her, and... We are getting a lot of attention, you know... The famous Korean agency debuted the new rookie group and because it's a huge agency with a lot of famous groups we must be at the same level of our sunbaes, so this is not the best moment to be distracted and have a relationship with someone... if she say yes of course....besides... At SM, Rookies mustn't date, so it's almost impossible... all of this annyons me but rules are rules... and I don't want to up all the hard work we've done during trainee time. But everything isn't that bad... She is my bestfriend so, I can be at her side, less than before because I'm a public face now, but we can meet together in our houses or in public places but when it's really late.

I ate a donut because I felt my stomage empty, I saw Kris looking at the donuts, his eyes were sparkling as if they were made of gold, he didn't blink even once. "Hyung" I called him "Mm?" asked me Kris, he couldn't keep his eyes off the donuts "Do you want a donut?" I asked him knowing the answer "Yeah of course... But my diet..." "Hyung, it's only one" "ugh... Arasseo but you should know that I can't eat whatever I want" he said "I know hyung" I gave him the donut and without hestation he ate it. Kris is really strict and hard-working that's why he is the leader of EXO-M, althought he is strict he takes care of us a lot and althought is really quiet or cold in front of the cameras, he is really funny and sweet.

I stretched and I saw Taemin giving me signals to go out from my backstage, I stopped stretching and I left my room. "Finally men. Are you blind or something?" he teased me "I was ignoring you dude, I didn't know I am so attractive that you couldn't stop staring at me" this time I won "Tsk" he rolled his eyes knowing that I won the joke-fight, I hugged him "Long time no see bro" I smiled him "I know, it's dificult being a rookie, a lot of work and a very little of break" I always try to follow the advices of Taemin, he debuted really young and he knows the situations that I'm going through right now "So what do you want?" I asked him "Yah what a ungrateful guy, that's how you recieve your bestfriend?" he crossed his arms doing like if he was angry with me, I laughed and I hit him softly "Okay... " he unrolled his arms  "I saw Krys and she asked me to say you to take your mobile sometimes.." I've forgotten... yesterday she told me to be aware of the mobile "Ah okay sorry for making you to come here only to say me that" "It's okay Jongin" if Taemin were other person he will misunderstand my relation with Krys, you know, is not really normal for an idol to talk with another of the opposite , that means affair but we are just friends... unfortunately. The three of us have been friends since kids because our trainee time, and because we are almost of the same age (Tae is 93 liner and Krys and me are 94 liner). "Thanks man" I was going back to my backstage "Anyway" Taemin started saying, and I stopped "She looks really interested in you lately" my face became blushed and I had almost a heart attack "Jongin... A cat has eaten your tongue?" I start laughing to hide my surprise "Nah man, you're crazy she is always like that" "Whatever" said Taemin shrugging, I opened the backstage's door and I entered on the backstage before he realised that I was embarassed.

 

Krystal

What is he doing?... This boy... I sighed "What happends Krys" I saw Taemin walking through the corridor "Nothing oppa" I smiled him "I know you since we were trainee, I know something is concerning you" I sighed "Okay... I told Jongin yesterday to be aware of his mobile but I think he has forgotten it" Taemin smiled me "That's it? Why so worried?" I didn't know what to say, and, before I wanted my face became all blushed, Taemin opened his eyes surprised "Wait... Do you like..." "Yah what are you saying" I stopped him "We are bestfriends that's it" I spoke higher than I wanted "Okay... Okay..." "Sorry oppa" I said awkwardly "Please go to ask him, I have no time now" "Okay Krys" he smiled me "Thank you oppa and sorry I didn't want to be that rude..." "Don't worry" he winked me and left. I continued my way to the stage, I was really angry with myself I didn't want to be so rude with Taemin... He doesn't have any fault of my feelings for Kai, lately I'm catching more attention of him than before. This is the first time I'm catching this attention to a man that is not my father. I've never focused on a boy before. I have friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter