009

If a kiss could kill

Once again, she can feel the changes on her body. Her skin's getting whiter and whiter, her teeth were getting sharper and sometimes it wounded her lips. Her nails are growing so fast and everytime she gets a wound or even a scar, it would heal faster than it was before.

She believed that Jungkook was the one who put changes in her all of a sudden.

She turned her head to meet Jungkook's eyes staring directly at her and only a few distance was left till their lips meet again. She furrowed her eyebrows and blinked her eyes because they're aching from the distance between him and herself.

"I know you have such a handsome face, my prince, but could you please at least move your face inches away from mine? I love you but my eyes are burning." Jungkook blushed at the statement.

It was the first time Hyoyeon has called her his prince. It was so cute, he couldn't resist it. He held his fingers inside his pocket and restrained himself from pinching her cheeks and loose his cool. Hyoyeon has declared her love, that he's handsome, he can't let such a face fall from this pretty to something awkwardly cute.

Jungkook smirked and tried to avoid Hyoyeon's eyes from looking at his tinted cheeks, "My princess, I believe that you hated to call me your prince?" He moved his face farther and rested his back on the cold metal.

"Well, far before this moment, I knew that you are not my prince but my king but you insisted."

Jungkook turned his face away from Hyoyeon's direction and hid his face. He cannot stop the blood from rushing towards his cheeks and couldn't control himself but to squeal lightly but surprisingly audible to Hyoyeon's ears.

She smirked so bad and laughed quietly because it's keeping her entertained, to see an embarassed Jungkook hiding his face and to hear Jungkook fanboying.

"You're gay." She remarked before standing from her seat and took the food she made for Jungkook.

"I-I am not." Jungkook stuttered, still hiding his face with his hands.

She chuckled and brought the food to Jungkook's bed. "Hey, stop that. You should be eating right now." She poked his waist, his back.

He purred as he turned his body towards Hyoyeon. He still has his head low and hands on his face. His cheeks were still burning but he needed to follow her order.

"God, eat now. I need to mend your wounds." She chopped his neck just to receive a small 'aw' from him.

She was surprised to forget about the situation of his neck.

"Sorry."

His neck were full of bruises because Taehyung held his neck tight and nails of Taehyung were burried deep on his skin which was mainly the reason why his skin were ripped part by part.

He pouted and rolled his eyes.

"Hyo, what if after you feed me and mend my wounds, sleep here with me?" He raised his eyebrows and winked at Hyoyeon.

With her poker face, she only watched his flirtatious face towards her and gogged her cheeks.

"You still owe me a question, you flirt."

He tilted his face and confusely asked, "Huh? Which one?" He noticed her shivering arms and threw his blanket over her.

She picked it up and wrapped it on her body.

"I was asking you if you turn me into your kind, but you keep on changing the topic on me over and over again and it makes me so irritated like sometimes I wanna punch you in the face but nah, you're pretty but you know the feeling, huh? You little punk-" it wasn't her intention to rant but just kept on going and Jungkook was amazed at how she can handle to blurt those words without pausing to have a short breath.

And to help her, he cut her words.

"Yes, I did. That will protect you. You were bitten by me and almost half of my powers were shared to you and by that, it means that you can truly now be my queen."