006

If a kiss could kill

Jungkook stood there motionlessly and watched the two figures intensely. It really did not feel great, everything wasn't going according to what he had planed. He clicked his fingers and bore holes on the paper he was holding.

He might as well as thank his brother for ruining his mood.

He rolled his eyes and jumped down the small building he was staying earlier and rushed his way to his princess and made sure that even his brother's dirty fingers wouldn't be able to touch his princess's precious skin. Ever.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and eyed the guy in front of him from head to toe and vice versa. She finally breathed normally and her tense shoulders are becoming relaxed by Jungkook's presence.

"My very own brother." Taehyung happily cheered and balled his fingers into a form of a fist.

It was a sight that he wasn't delighted to see. It was a sight that every time he looks at it, he wanted to puke at disgust and steal the woman glued to his brother's body. It was a sight that angers him to death.

And a raging Taehyung was always a sight Jungkook is very happy to see.

"Tae, go get your back to where you should really be." Jungkook tried his best to speak nicely and treat his brother with proper etiquette, but hey, it's Hyoyeon we're talking about.

"And that place is with Hyoyeon. Me holding her small hands, me kissing her neck, me making love with her. And me only."

Hyoyeon shuttered and felt a cold breeze on her bare arms. She didn't like any of the feeling she feels right now. She can't even remember the time why did her normal life became like this. She even might be scared to admit it, but she's not happy.

"Taehyung, get out of here or I will kill you." It was a threat that Taehyung doesn't feel threatened at all.

Taehyung's ready, he can die by just having this petite woman on his arms. He can die by just making his brother suffer from pain. It was his dream, it was his goal. But Hyoyeon now became his priority.

He will make this woman his and will live their life away from everything and everybody else.

Taehyung laughed at the remark, slowly his eyes are turning red and his fangs are getting visible. What do we expect from the vampire brothers anyway.

Jungkook hugged her waist tighter and put his other arms in front of her. If anyone would hurt her, he swear to all the saints out there. He will hunt them down and kill them. Drown them with their own blood and rip their skin into tiny pieces.

In a blink, the presence of the two became heavier that Hyoyeon couldn't stand and maintain her balance. Jungkook was the only thing she could hold on and Jungkook was not even sane anymore.

Jungkook carried her in a bridal way and jumped to the nearest dark alley and put her there. He made sure that she won't be harmed and Taehyung wouldn't reach her in any way.

"Didn't I promise you that I will protect you, my princess?" Before his fangs could ever turned into a shade of black, he kissed her forehead and hand just to make her feel safe.

Hyoyeon blushed and felt her heart flutter but something inside her was tingling her.

"If ever you feel that something's not right and I am still not here beside you, hurt yourself." Jungkook stood and closed his eyes tightly.

She processed the words inside her mind and decided to do whatever Jungkook told her to do so. She was afraid to say but she built enough trust to Jungkook just to let this guy hold her life for at least, forever.

"I love you. I'll always will." In a dark voice, Jungkook still managed to roll those words out of his mouth.

is trembling but still managed to speak with her soft and loving voice.

"I love you too. Please be safe." Jungkook heard everything and smiled.

Hyoyeon watched him as he turned into a full vampire already. With the two black fangs hanging on his mouth, a red iris and red plump lips. It was a way to say that this guy is the most powerful vampire of them all.

And Taehyung is his counterpart.

 

(I want to say sorry for not updating for about 4 or 5 months already. I became busy and school works are killing me. Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter, love you all.)