014

If a kiss could kill

"But my prince, that's too hard." Hyoyeon pointed at the trees on her front and irritatedly faced her prince who's just watching her do all the trainings she needs.

"No princess, you need to regain your skills."

Jungkook held a knife and showed Hyoyeon how to do it, as if Hyoyeon has interest on it. The knife perfectly fitted between his thumb and pointing finger, he shoved his wrist backwards and put force on his elbow and hand to make the knife land on it's target.

Without looking on it, in one swift motion, the end of the knife was buried deep within the large dot drawn on the tree.

"What? Regain?" Hyoyeon asked out of confusion.

If she only had these powers recently, how can she regain something that was only new to her? Confusing, huh.

Jungkook's eyes widened and his tongue was trembling out of nervousness, he's such a dumb guy. He quickly thought of an excuse that will work on his princess, "I mean, you need to work on your skills. 'Kay, do them now princess, I am going to treat you something later." Hoping that it will work with her, he kissed her forehead and combed down her strands of hair.

Hyoyeon only nodded and naughtily pushed Jungkook away from her body. He laughed it off and clapped his hands as a sign that the training must continue right away.

Oh, that was close. He wiped off the sweats forming.

He watched as Hyoyeon took two knives and placed the two at both of her hands, Jungkook's eyebrows moved upwards and his eyes slightly tinted at her actions but decided to just keep on watching.

She prepared her pair of arms and threw the knives at almost at the same pace. Jungkook's lips formed 'o' at the sight and clapped his hands rapidly as he was to amused by his princess.

The two knives perfectly hit the bull's eye.

"That was awesome!" He exclaimed and went to place his arms on her shoulders.

"I am awesome."

Now, Jungkook will show how to get someone's heart by using only fingers itself. It was a technique originally taught to him and Hyoyeon by Hyoyeon's father but in time, he knew that once Hyoyeon seen it, some of her missing memories, will come back.

He's going to go against his father and Taehyung.

"So like this, when your eyes turned red, your nails will grow longer automatically. Use your speed and force, point at your enemy's heart and get their heart." Jungkook explained calmly as he showed Hyoyeon what she needs to do.

Jungkook has prepared a dummy with a stone as big as a heart on their chest and proceeded to get the 'heart'.

Hyoyeon eyed him and remembered something. A tall and well-built man teaching her the way Jungkook has taught her and beside her is a boy with a jet black hair fuming in happiness with stain of blood on his hands. But everything was blurry.

Her head ache and her mind went fuzzy, she hold on to Jungkook and Jungkook held her in place worriedly.

"Prince, didn't I learn this way back then? I kinda feel like it."

Jungkook at least expected it but not this early, his lips straightened and his hands travelled their way towards Hyoyeon's forehead.

"Is your head aching?"

"Sort of."

Jungkook placed her on the woods and brought her a cold drink. "Princess, you should try, if you really have learned it before." He took a ponytail from Hyoyeon's wrist and tied her hair up and wiped her sweat from her forehead to her neck.

"But, something in my mind went so fuzzy. I think, have I lost my memories?"

Jungkook thought about it more than once if he could let Hyoyeon know about it. He's ready to face the consequences.

"Exactly, you had, princess." Jungkook lied once again.