003

If a kiss could kill

She kicked pebbles beneath her feet and swayed her body side to side like a zombie while walking on the street. Jungkook refused to let her go at first but gave in since both are in the same school, year and classrooms. It was all because of Jungkook's doing, of course.

Her blonde long hair was tied in a messy bun and her school uniform was all crumpled and so. Her mother didn't even ask her on what happened to her or even ask her how she is doing. She was slightly hoping a glance of worry from her mother but got none. She's gone for two days and her mother didn't give a .

She mentally rolled her eyes and continued to walk -or maybe drag her feet- without eyeing on her way. She was about to hit someone when an arm pulled her away. Oh please, I am stressed right now. She mumbled in a not so audible way.

"My princess, I advise you to please be careful because I will not be always by your side." Jungkook carefully scold her and helped her regain her balance.

She bit her bottom lip and turned her face towards Jungkook who was just smiling at her like nothing really happened between them last two nights. "As if you're not going to follow me anywhere." Tried her luck to mumble but yeah, a vampire has a good hearing.

"And that's right Hyoyeon, anywhere and everywhere." He followed this with a giggle.

It gives her tingles and goosebumps but decided to just ignore everything and went back to her zombie walking once again. Birds above her eyes are flying around, she can see the clouds moving inch by inch and sun hiding behind the former. This was once her normal life.

Mark it right, once. And that normal life changed because of a one certain guy.

A vampire, a demon or whatsoever she calls him and his name is Jeon Jungkook.

Girls are eyeing her from head to toe as if she was just some dirty girl Jungkook found and picked because that's exactly how she felt. She feels so dirty and at the same time she feels bad. Her stomach is not even helping her because she's goddamn hungry and this guy beside still haven't let her eat something yet for this day.

"Jeon Jungkook, can you please buy me something because I am ing hungry already." She harshly nudged on Jungkook's waist and straightened her body because of a queenka walking past her way.

"You have no money, Hyo?" He tried to pull a joke on Hyoyeon and as the obvious outcome, it's worse.

"One has guts to talk like a guy here beside me who locked me in his room for two days. How am I even supposed to save some money when you practically took me leaving my bag pack on the street then?" She continuously walk straight when someone have just hit her shoulders.

She fell down, her knees clanked on the hard floor and her face winced in pain. Jungkook lifted his eyebrows and eyed on the other girl hardly. He kept his cool but no one knows when he'll explode especially when it's about Hyoyeon.

"Oh the dirty, poor brat who only knows how to read books and stuffs." The queenka stood proudly and did not spat even a single care about Jungkook's glare and Hyoyeon's already bruised knees.

Hyoyeon clicked her tongue on the roof of , she squinted her eyes and put all her force on her wiggly knees. "Oh the rich girl who only knows how to make guys explode their seeds on her face." Jungkook smiled and rested his arms around Hyoyeon's shoulders.

That earned her laughs and claps. She was quite proud of herself and was ready to turn her heels away from the so called queenka when she felt a pang of pain on her cheeks. Her eyes watered and she squeezed them hard only to remember that Jungkook's with her and Jungkook wouldn't be too happy about what's happening.

"Oh wait, stop. Let's see." Jungkook raised his other hand on Hyoyeon's face and cupped her cheeks before glaring at the queenka with his icy glare.

The couple -i guess, they're a couple- took a step forward which made the queenka took a step backward. Hyoyeon felt happiness in her heart when she saw her afraid and all but why?

"You should stop this by now. You won't be really happy when you are about to wake the beast up inside her, really." Jungkook stated with a straight and cold tone matching his statement with one of his finger pointing Hyoyeon.

The queenka widened her eyes as if it was the most controversial revelation anyone has ever told her and that earned a slight reaction from Hyoyeon.

"What?!" Her voice echoed inside the four corners of the room.

"I said everything clearly, Naeun. A beast inside her body. off her and don't even let your dirty finger touch her skin because you'll only harm my girl."

Hyoyeon was getting confused. What the hell is Jungkook talking about?

"And yourself."

Everyone, including Hyoyeon, gasped.