013

If a kiss could kill

Mr. Jeon called one of his trusted men and assigned him a big task to do. His plan can't fail this time. He sat on his chair and took a sip out of his coffee. He tasted the bitterness of the beans and angrily turned his face towards Hyemi.

"Hyemi, I told you to make my coffee sweet and dang, where's Mino?!"

Supposedly, Hyemi should get scared of that but instead she chuckled. There's no problem with it because after all she is the niece of Mr. Jeon. She bowed and took the cup to make another one but forgot to report where there hell is that Mino.

"Yah, Hyemi! Where's Mino?!" Mr. Jeon shouted to catch Hyemi's attention right before she can leave the place, she turned her head and smiled nervously, "Uncle, I called him already, maybe he's just dealing with that stupid fangirl of his."

Mr. Jeon dismissed Hyemi and frowned whilst thinking of a good plan to stop the princess from returning to their kingdom. The princess can't return because if she will, the memories sealed, the powers, the demonic and even the vampire one will return and that will not be too good for Mr. Jeon.

If Jungkook loves the princess, so be it, if Taehyung also loves the princess, same, so be it but one thing is for sure, Jungkook cannot marry the princess until it hasn't been ceased.

There is no way to cease the war but to kill Jungkook and there is no possible way he can kill his own son.

His trail of thought momentarily stops when a certain low voice speak in front of him, "Yes, sir, what is it?" Mino said as he tried his best to caught his breath quick.

"Stop Mr. Kim's men from bringing the prince and the princess here, even if it means for you to use force."

Mino nodded and bowed to Mr. Jeon, he turned his back and went out to call his underlings to work on their mission.

It will be a tough job but Mr. Jeon ordered, they can't let their boss down.

Jungkook escorted Hyoyeon to the nearest convenience store because Hyoyeon was hungry and was too tired to cook for herself. Her human mother was too drunk to assist her needs and as what she has said before, her mother doesn't give a damn about her because Hyoyeon's just someone who the queen has entrusted to her and payed her to do so.

She got the money and left Hyoyeon alone there.

Jungkook poked Hyoyeon's hand and acted all cute just to get Hyoyeon's attention from the chocolate she's eating. Hyoyeon didn't noticed and continued eating.

"Gah, princess!"

"What?" Some of the melted chocolates were stucked between her teeth which Jungkook found so adorable.

"Give me some." Jungkook mumbled as he pouted.

Hyoyeon chuckled and unwrapped a bar of chocolate to feed Jungkook when both of them stopped at their tracks and looked at each other's eyes. Jungkook's definitely heard something, so with Hyoyeon. Please let it not be my stupid brother, he thought to himself.

"Come with me princess, you'll be much safer with me."

The couple stood up and ran outside the store, Jungkook used his senses to track where that 'someone' would be hiding, Hyoyeon looked around and saw a pair of red eyes on the other side of the road.

She held Jungkook's hand and whispered, "Jungkook, red eyes." A vampire?

Jungkook carried Hyoyeon and jumped at some buildings to follow their pursuer who is now taking his leave. In the middle of catching him, a sight of a fang tattoo on his nape was seen by Jungkook.

"Why the hell is my dad's man here?"