---

If a kiss could kill

"Open fire!"

As soon as Hyoyeon heard it, she knew very well what would happen. She didn't know what to do but someone just whispered beside her, it wasn't Jungkook, it wasn't Taehyung, it was the demon.

"Stop the time," said by the demon beside her.

She did what she was told to. She wanted to stop the time so the time stopped. She can see the bullets stop at thin air, she can see the merciless face of the marksmen lined up in front of them. She can see Mino guiding the vampires kilometers away from them, she can see everything within her eye range stop.

But she didn't know what to do next.

She ran, quickly, in front of Jungkook. She knew, Jungkook was the target. She knew, Taehyung had forgotten about all of this. She knew, Mino didn't know a thing about it. She knew because she can hear their voices. She can hear their minds and right at this moment, the only voice she could hear so loud was Jungkook's.

"Protect her," says by Jungkook.

Hyoyeon smiled a bit and looked at Jungkook behind her, she can feel her strength slowly fading into the cold breeze of the night at this kingdom. Seconds by seconds, the time is up

No, Jungkook, I am going to protect you.

The bullets hit her petite body, holes after holes, wounds after wounds. Countless number of bullets were shot and in a matter of seconds, that is when everyone realized that the target wasn't the one who got hit but rather the princess.

Taehyung curse so loudly, "!" and ran towards the falling body of Hyoyeon. Yoongi raised his hand and every marksman stopped their shooting. Everyone was shocked, everyone only stared at what's happening before their eyes.

Especially Jungkook.

He stood still, watching her body fall at Taehyung's arms, he saw the bullets went in and out her body, he saw the blood squirt at each wound made. He saw everything before his eyes yet he couldn't save the princess from hurting.

His knees weakened and made him fall to the dirt, he practically crawled at her body and watch Taehyung holding her body like a fragile thing she is.

Taehyung opened his mouth but none of the words he wanted to say came out. His tears fell down easily as his hands were pooled by her crimson blood.

Jungkook bit his lips and looked at Hyoyeon smiling when she looked at Jungkook's face. He quickly held her hand and kissed it despite rummaging his face with her blood.

"I-I am glad y-you're okay," Hyoyeon slowly stated with a smile.

She raised her right hand and caressed his cheek for the last time.

"W-why, Hyoyeon, why?" Jungkook plead at her dying body.

He held the hand on his cheek and smelled it.

Shutting her eyes at the pain of numerous bullets digging her flesh and insides she managed to speak, "Y-you said you're g-going to protect me b-but I should b-be the one to d-do that," she breathed deeply and heavily, "I love you," it was the first and the last time he would ever hear her saying that.

Jungkook's tears didn't waste any more time and all of them fell at Hyoyeon's hands and shirt. Taehyung's chanting little "I'm sorry" but Jungkook knew that it wasn't his fault.

With his eyes closed like Hyoyeon's he returned her I love you, "I love you too, baby," and kissed her forehead.

On her last bit of consciousness she felt his warm lips again on her forehead. She's fighting the urge to cough out some blood and let Jungkook stay there for a while.

"Baby," Hyoyeon whispered at his chest that Jungkook didn't fail to hear. He looked at her face and gave her all his ears to listen.

"If a kiss could k-kill, I'd rather die w-with your kiss than t-the bullets, so c-can you give m-me some?"

Jungkook slammed his lips against her. Till her last breath, till his breath can no longer take it. He placed it, deeper than ever, he held her tighter than ever and if this would be their last moment together.

He might as well as follow the princess to her new kingdom.