001

If a kiss could kill

Jungkook laughed his heart out before resting his body on his soft bed. His eyes turning red and his fangs are getting visible. He his lips as he eyed on the blondish girl tied on a chair in front of him.

 
"What do you want now, my princess?"
 
The girl scoffed off and turned her deadliest glare on Jungkook's crimson eyes and fought the urge to say some cuss words to this handsome guy who have just kidnapped her. "Don't ing expect me to say 'you' Jungkook." A smirked curved onto Jungkook's lips, he practically crawled towards the girl and held her chin, pushing it upwards and made her look much deeper at his eyes.
 
"You are such a bad girl, Hyoyeon. And I, really like that."
 
He once again laughed. That voice that made Hyoyeon cringe and that voice that made her heart flutter. Maybe because of her nervousness and her being scared but she knew, somewhere deep inside her heart, there are more reasons than those. Who would've thought that this demon would make her life a living hell?
 
She held her hands together and bit on her bottom lip, while staring at Jungkook's eyes she can feel the heat starting to build up between the two of them. The rope that was on her wrist was slowly loosening with Jungkook's other hand and her face was just an inch far from the lad. Jungkook smirked evilly and turned his eyes onto Hyoyeon's plump lips.
 
"Hyo, if a kiss could kill, do you mind it if I put you into harm?" His voice was harsh but at the same time sweet. He had a deep voice and a husky voice which was a music to Hyoyeon's ears but that wouldn't change her thoughts about Jungkook. He's still a demon.
 
He painfully brought his face slowly to Hyoyeon's. She watched his lips approaching hers and shut her eyes close. And that is when she felt a pair of lips on her neck.
 
It hurts. Fangs are tearing her flesh apart, the liquid bursting out and Jungkook's tongue is tasting everything. He and gulped every ounce of it. He's thirsty no more and he felt that he was just getting better. Her blood is the best. Jungkook thought.
 
She managed to control her tears and let this demon do whatever he wants to do. He let this demon her blood and kidnap her because of one thing. She couldn't say no. Especially to the guy she likes.
 
He brought his face far from her neck and stared at his artwork. It was a great piece of art, especially when carved to this woman's body. He mentally clapped for himself and the excess blood on his lips.
 
He looked at Hyoyeon's face, it was full of hurt but that expression made his heart happy. It was good for him to see someone's suffering because of him. It was really good, especially if that is the woman he loves. "Did it hurt?" A question with an obvious answer. But he'll be happy to hear Hyoyeon's suffering.
 
"God Jungkook, of course it did." It turned out to be a plead and a moan for Jungkook.
 
He loves this woman. He closed the gap of their faces and let their noses touched. Their breaths and sweats are mixing; chests colliding, same with their eyes closing. He kept his hands to himself and promised to satisfy himself with his bare hands later but a certain voice stopped him from thinking much thoughts.
 
"I already know what I want now, Jungkook." It startled the two of them.
 
Jungkook opened his eyes and got dizzy by the sight but who cares? He can give everything this woman wanted. Even if that would make him dead. "What is it now, my princess?" Another sweet and loving voice but dark and harsh enough to make Hyoyeon shiver.
 
"Kiss me."