017

If a kiss could kill

"K-King! You c-can do something about my eye? Is it real?" Jungkook was too overjoyed by what the Mr. Kim said and didn't notice about the consequences of his choices.

If living with them will be worthy of his eyes, he would do anything. Mr. Kim laughed at him slightly and got his body towards his arms. He brought Jungkook outside to go see his wife to let her meet him and carefully held him in place because of his injuries.

"Yes, it's a promise, young lad but only if you will live here with us."

Jungkook bobbed his head up and down fast and hugged the shoulders of Mr. Kim, only to stop in the middle because his back cracked.

Jungkook winced in pain and Mr. Kim panicked in which he almost bumped over his walking daughter, Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon eyed his father down to a boy in his arms, furrowing her brows, she tugged her father's torso and held Jungkook's foot.

"Dad, who is that? Oh! He's hurt!"

Jungkook noticed the high pitched voice in front of him in midst of wincing in pain and held Mr. Kim's shoulder tighter.

Hyoyeon looked so flustered and kept on tugging her dad's torso for him to bring Jungkook down. She clearly knew what's happening to the boy in front of her.

"Dad, remember, I can heal people." Hyoyeon assured her dad when she knew what he's been thinking about.

An imaginary light bulb appeared above Mr. Kim's head and his mouth formed a slight 'o'. Mr. Kim nodded and bent his knees to let Hyoyeon touch Jungkook. Mr. Kim arranged Jungkook's position and made Jungkook lean his back on Mr. Kim's arms.

Still tolerating the pain, he opened his eyes slightly and saw a blonde girl standing beside him with a worried look on her face.

She was beautiful enough to make Jungkook feel something in his stomach.

But forgot about it later on since Mr. Kim just laid him down on the carpeted floor and almost stepped down on his broken leg.

"Be careful Hyoyeon, he's badly hurt."

"Yes, dad."

Hyoyeon closed her eyes and raised her hands right above Jungkook's face, a grayish light covered his face and Hyoyeon brought down her hands till the end of Jungkook's foot.

Little by little, Jungkook felt his body got lighter, the throbbing pain on his leg, back and face were all gone. He felt warm, so cozy that he might want to sleep. A pair of soft hands held his hand and wrapped it tightly, a certain warm liquid flowed from his hand that was held towards his whole body.

He slowly opened his eyes to see his body glowing in gray color, he looked at the right to see the girl he's been talking about earlier still shutting her eyes. The bruises on his face were gone, the scars, wounds, all are gone.

Mr. Kim only watched in awe. Even though he's the king of the kingdom, his daughter never failed to surprise him.

A combination of a vampire and a demon really is worth it, isn't it?

The Hyoyeon in front of the two guys slowly opened her eyes. It was on color black with a red David star on it soon followed by a short beam of red light and she fell, her hands loosened and Jungkook's two hands caught her.

Jungkook was too surprised to see the scene earlier and even though his mouth's opened wide, no words were said, no sounds were heard.

Mr. Kim sat beside the two and touched Hyoyeon's forehead, "She's fine, she will wake up soon. It has always been like that, don't worry." Mr. Kim assured Jungkook that was still staring right through Hyoyeon's face.

Jungkook slowly nodded and removed the hair strands from Hyoyeon's face, the image of her eyes, her face when she opened her eyes earlier stayed inside his head. She's like a demon.

"K-King, is she like me?" Jungkook curiously asked Mr. King.

"She's a half vampire like you, but also a half demon."

Both saw Hyoyeon move in her place and her unciousness faded away. She brought her body up and opened her eyes to look at Jungkook with a clear and neat face, she checked his arms, his legs to see none but a white skin, she smiled and Jungkook fell in love.

"Thank the lord, you're fine." Hyoyeon beamed at his red face.

Mr. Kim noticed both's actions and decided, he will definitely make Jungkook live here with them.

"P-princess, thank you." Jungkook embarassly mumbled through his shorten breath.

His eyes were still locked with her eyes, examining her whole face and thinking of many reason to answer why does the blonde hair suits her so much.

"Oh, no problem, what's your name?"

"J-Jeon Jungkook."

He swore, her voice is like a music to his ears that he can listen to that all day.

"H-Hyoyeon's mine, nice to meet you." She led her hand infront of her to shake his hand, Jungkook then held hers only to realize that her hand is so smooth.

He felt sick again, his stomach's rumbling around and his chest's hovering up and down to fast. His heart's now in too much pressure.

Hyoyeon stared at their hands and processed what Jungkook has said to her earlier, Jeon?!

"Oh, wait, Jeon? You're the prince!" She almost shouted.

Mr. Kim laughed and turned his face towards his daughter and messed with her straight hair.

"Yes, baby, he's your prince." Mr. Kim announced.

The two were shocked by Mr. Kim's words and stared at each other for like a minute before turning to Mr. Kim.

"What?!"

"What?!"