010

If a kiss could kill

Hyoyeon snapped her head when someone just called her name. I am sleeping, you punk. She whispered to herself. She looked where the voice was coming and saw Naeun and her buddies surrounding her and her chair.

"Wake up! I have something to ask you!" Naeun shouted as she grabbed a handful strands of blonde hair Hyoyeon has.

Hyoyeon's eyes widened as she realized what was happening and blinked her eyes rapidly. In periods of time thinking, she furiously slap away the pair of hands clutching her blonde hair.

"You know what, you. Even Jungkook doesn't touch my hair like that." She blankly stated as she fixed her hair and returned her head down to rest.

She actually can't feel anything by now because all she was thinking about is how to sleep. That prince she has didn't let her sleep last night and kept on asking her to watch some movies with him that she didn't even like.

"I told you, I have something to ask you, are you even listening, brat?" Naeun is now irritated.

She brought her hands up to get Hyoyeon's head meet up with hers but was stopped when Hyoyeon raised her head.

Hyoyeon breathed heavily, boredly and coldly rested her eyes at the three women at her front simultaneously. "What is it?"

She rubbed her palms beneath the desk and rested her left leg on her right leg. "Are you dating Jungkook?"

Isn't it obvious?

"Well, as far as my mind can remember, we are dating." She boldly stated which earned a surprise from Naeun.

"Can you now please leave me alone? I am trying to sleep here."

In a blink of surprise, Naeun has done it already. Sound of skin meeting was heard, a familiar sting of pain rushed to Hyoyeon's cheek, the heat coming from her body steamed and her eyes became crimson in color almost immediately. She stood up quickly and grabbed Naeun's neck, "I believe, I told you to leave me alone, right?"

Naeun struggled to keep herself from Hyoyeon's dangerous hands, she felt her nails trying to rip her skin and was about to cry in pain.

"G-Get your filthy hands off m-me." Students inside their classroom surrounded the two of them.

Some were shouting Hyoyeon's name, some were remarking how Hyoyeon can be so hot like that. Some were booing Naeun, some were amazed by how can Hyoyeon do that to Naeun.

The rest of Naeun's gang tried to free Naeun from Hyoyeon's hands. They kicked Hyoyeon's legs, punched her stomach, tried to pull her clothes and such just to humiliate her but nothing even worked.

Jungkook shivered suddenly and worriedly looked backwards. He was buying food for him and Hyoyeon and apparently forgot that Hyoyeon still can't control her demonic powers. "Oh my God," he whispered to himself and rushed towards their classroom leaving the milk and banana he bought.

He opened the door only to see bunch of students formed in circle as he heard some guys fantasizing over his princess, "Shut the up or I'll kill you."

He pushed his way towards the tight space given by those people and breathed heavily as tried to regain his breath and there he heard his princess talking, "Don't even touch me or Jungkook anymore because I won't let you live." She spoke with her deep and harse voice, "And one more thing, don't say that Jungkook is yours, he's mine and only mine, 'kay?"

When students saw Jungkook in front, they hurriedly ran back to sit on their chair and acted as if they did not see anything. They're so scared of his presence and think of him so highly that even guys, would love to be so much like him.

Hyoyeon released her hands and rolled her eyes. She looked around the place with her crimson eyes and the women who surrounded her earlier together with Naeun, run outside the room. Hyoyeon saw Jungkook grinning over her figure.

"Wasn't that sweet, Kim Hyoyeon?" Still smirking, he walked towards Hyoyeon as he patted her head.

"Control yourself."

Her crimson eyes returned to the color of chocolate and her sharp nails returned to the short ones.

"And, Kim Hyoyeon, don't be too selfish. You can have me all you want but let them dream over me just for once." He joked over Hyoyeon's ears.

Hyoyeon kicked his thigh and raised her eyebrows, "Then guys can dream over me too, Jeon Jungkook?" His face were full of pain when Hyoyeon kicked his thigh and momentarily paused when he heard what Hyoyeon has said, "Of course they can, but they'll get killed, honestly."

Hyoyeon pouted and sat on her chair, "Not fair!" She hushed and rested her arm on Jungkook's thighs when Jungkook sat on her desk.

"Then kill them too." She might consider and nodded her head.

Her stomach growled and that is when she remembered, "By the way, Jungkook, where's the food?" Jungkook bit his lips and nervously turned his head towards the door, "Oh ." And began to ran.

On the other side, there is Taehyung silently following the tracks of Hyoyeon in which he heard that Hyoyeon already has her powers.

He smirked, very very bad.

(Hello everyone, as I told you, I will be updating a lot nowadays because I want to finish the story already. Thank you all for the support and please, preapare for the next chapter. Love you all.)