019

If a kiss could kill

The plan worked.

Hyoyeon was successfuly thrown to the human world together with Jungkook. Mr. Jeon took everything at his hands and stole Hyoyeon's memories, having a good agreement with his son Jungkook, the couple lived happily. The Kims managed to agree at Mr. Jeon's plans on having the couple in the human world while Mr. Jeon's acting like he's fixing the trouble on their clan when in the very fact, he's actually not doing anything.

Jungkook was like Hyoyeon's bodyguard, following her everywhere and anywhere. Getting friends with her friends, sitting with her inside the canteen, managed to be her classmate ever since both got in this world. He was like a stalker to be honest and Hyoyeon knew everything about that. She actually hated his presence more and more as the time passes by.

Jungkook's so popular inside their campus that every woman out there who looks at his angelic face looses their mind, especially the very time Jungkook's presence would be seen. He's so popular that whenever this guy talk with Hyoyeon, the only girl he talks to, threats were thrown at Hyoyeon and her so called peaceful and normal life went gone just because of this beautiful prick she hated.

Time to time, Jungkook will kidnap her, push her to the wall, lockers, his bed, her own bed, just to do those things with her, drink her blood, have fun and such. Why?

They are a couple, right?

It's not like Hyoyeon couldn't do anything with those, she can resist. She did that and Jungkook stopped, but now, it was hard for her to make Jungkook stop.

She loved the feeling of his body on hers  she loved looking at his face, she loved hearing him beg to her to rub her skin at his, touch his flesh with her fingers, especially the little sound he makes when she's puting marks after marks at his pale skin.

And yes, she's confused.

Does she love him? She don't know.

She can't even think of any way to know if she love- or maybe even just like Jungkook.

Well, maybe she does.

Taehyung was ordered to go follow his brother and the princess which he gladly took for the chance of being together with his brother's one and only princess.

Years had passed and Taehyung fell in love.

Taehyung ran towards the blurring woman figure and purposely bumped her slightly on her shoulders. With a smirk curved on his lips, he took her arms and brought her to her feet while bowing his head and menacingly saying little 'sorry'.

Hyoyeon as the witty woman she is, knew that it was on purpose.

"It's fine."

She took her arms from his grip and turned her eyes towards the road. Taehyung only grinned and snatched Hyoyeon's hands, wripping his fingers on hers, combing the strands of her hair with his other hand, Taehyung spat some words, "I am Taehyung, Jungkook's brother. You know me probably."

Hyoyeon couldn't be more surprised than she is right now. Tracing her eyes from both their hands that seems so wrong, towards his pretty face the shone brightly under this lit moonlight. He was beautiful, so beautiful that a shiver ran across her skin. His looks were so familiar, his smooth skin and soft hair were all familiar. Was it because he's Jungkook's brother? Or because of the mysterious statement Taehyung stated? She knows him? Since when?

This would be the first time she'll ever ask Jungkook to be by her side. Who the hell is Taehyung anyway?

Getting her hands off the grip, it only became tighter and tighter. Standing in the middle of the road, with no cars, nor any people out there, only the moon was guiding their moment, the evilish handsome Taehyung managed to smile, the normal one, the sad one.

"I am getting tired of this, noona. I like you, so much, that it hurts," staring deeply into his brown orbs, Hyoyeon took a handful of breath, "Knowing that you will only like my brother and despise me so much."

And with that, Taehyung flee, Hyoyeon on his arms.