020

If a kiss could kill

Mino shuffled between his feet. He's been searching for hours now ever since he saw Jungkook and Hyoyeon back at the convenience store.

He's not aware of who Hyoyeon was or what her powers are. He was hired by Mr. Jeon when he saw how good his fighting skills are. As a lowly man like he is who doesn't even have a family nor is a member of any of the two clans of the kingdom, he gladly accept the offer by the promise of Mr. Jeon's putting his surname on his name.

Jeon Mino, he is right now. He was showered with thousands of praises when the people of Jeon saw him, how good looking he is, how amazing he is but the truth is, he doesn't even know where he came from.

Does he have powers like the other Jeon brothers? Or maybe like the under people of Jeon clan?

Yes.

He doesn't even know how.

Numerous of buildings were skipped by him, his legs are getting tired of jumping over and over again but it doesn't really matter. He can still sense the master's son's scent.

Jungkook held Hyoyeon tightly on his arms. He run through the dark alley till he found a dead-end. With no thought, he dropped Hyoyeon carefully and kissed her forehead.

"Princess, can you move?" A worried look on his eyes were visible.

Slowly, his eyes were turning to crimson with his nails and fangs getting sharp.

Not that it surprised Hyoyeon but she was truly fascinated of how Jungkook looked so good even though she knew he was raging inside.

She tried to move her arms and legs that were kind of sore because of their countless training.

"Yes, should I?"

"Yes, please," another kiss was planted on her forehead.

She remembered that on their training, Jungkook used to make her control her power and sometimes it even led to Hyoyeon hurting Jungkook but he always keeps on hushing her with, "It's okay." Maybe, now, not everything going to be okay.

She can feel it. Something bad is going to happen.

"In the count of three, jump with me, princess."

She nodded her head and held his hand.

His smooth skin nearly burning hers but it doesn't really matter to her right now.

This is surely not going to be the last.

Both their eyes are now focused on where they should land.

Hyoyeon smiled sadly at Jungkook's body beside her.

She didn't even know that Jungkook was going through so much pain. She didn't even notice how sad his eyes were. How many lies and secrets he needed to kept. He was going through a very rough time every day but Hyoyeon's too oblivious.

His eyes were telling her everything. His actions, his body was telling her something else than what she is seeing right now.

She knew he was trying to make everything right. He was suffering too much yet she couldn't do anything for him.

Hyoyeon's slowly regaining her memories back.

The little kid she always talked to, she remembered that kid's figure.

"One," Jungkook stated with a low voice.

She took a step backwards and looked at his back. She's searching for something. Something that she remembered she marked on the little kid's nape.

She even squimted her eyes to see nothing but a pale skin. Was it the darkness or was it the truth?

Somewhere deep in her heart she was praying to deities to let Jungkook be the little kid she was trying to remember.

"Two," Jungkook tightened his hand around Hyoyeon.

He's beginning to feel her nails trying to scratch his flesh. He also felt a long and deep stare at his head, he also know that it's Hyoyeon.

By what he did of breaking the seal off, he's not going to be surprised if one day Hyoyeon's going to ask him what happened to the mark she left there.

Because beneath that pale white skin she's been talking about is a scar that can't ever be removed.

"Three," and both jumped their feet and landed on the spot.

She smiled in awe but that smile turned into something serious and watched Jungkook guide her to where and where not to.

She loved doing this together with him.

Finally, she's not weak anymore. She can assure their safety.

She's sure, she is now ready to be his princess.

Please, let her be the princess of Jungkook.